Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up Here Comes The Pain: Brock Lesnar News Thread

Continued from this thread I made while he was battling his illness.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0368101&page=7

I was going to leave another update in that one but I figure that thread is not needed anymore since he has made a full recovery since then. Some might actually say NO THREADS about this dominate athlete are needed in this section given his departure from professional wrestling. I personally scoff at that. Although moving on to the popular sport of MMA he was always so much more than a mere prowrestler and will always be remembered for his brilliant run and rise to the top of wrestling as "The Next Big Thing", so I say f*ck them.

Brock is currently 4-1 in his MMA career having already become the UFC Heavyweight Champion and avenging his one loss in his career and he has now made a 100% recovery from a life threatening case of diverticulitis and he will fight tomorrow nights winner of Frank Mir/Shane Carwin on July 3.

Here's a latest interview from ESPN with the great man himself. He comments on tomorrow nights fight between Carwin/Mir, his heath status and the comments Mir made about hoping Lesnar becomes the first man to die inside the Octagon. Good interview, give it a watch.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/3/26...n-frank-mir-vs
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lesnar is the only reason I watch UFC.
    Now for those of you who dont know me, I am THEMANBEAST, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer screen.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by THEMANBEAST View Post
    Lesnar is the only reason I watch UFC.
    He is for alot of people my friend. He sure can appeal to a wider audience and bring in wrestling fans as viewers. Some hardcore MMA purists hate this but it's a good thing.

ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not a fan of MMA.

But I'm one of those people. Because of his association with wrestling, I like to watch his fights.

Would do the same for any wrestler.

Here are the UFC 111 weigh in photos from this afternoon. Brock will be facing one of these two men gentlemen on July 3. Whoever wins tomorrow night.

Last edited by Deathstroke; 03-27-2010 at 05:23 AM.

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well done brah, rep you on recharge for this thread! Who cares if Brock ain't in WWE anymore? Guy rules.

I been away from the UFC scene since bout November, didn't even know Brock was so ill till I saw your thread bout a month ago. But I see Mir is still running his mouth...wtf though, did he really say that? That is a new low for him.

I hope he wins tomorrow just so I can see Brock pound him in the octagon on more time. But from that pic Mir looks to be in GREAT shape, best shape I seen him in.

So Brock is 100% then? I read he lost a lot of muscle, he gained all of that back yet?

Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    Well done brah, rep you on recharge for this thread! Who cares if Brock ain't in WWE anymore? Guy rules.

I been away from the UFC scene since bout November, didn't even know Brock was so ill till I saw your thread bout a month ago. But I see Mir is still running his mouth...wtf though, did he really say that? That is a new low for him.

I hope he wins tomorrow just so I can see Brock pound him in the octagon on more time. But from that pic Mir looks to be in GREAT shape, best shape I seen him in.

So Brock is 100% then? I read he lost a lot of muscle, he gained all of that back yet?
    Mir said it and has since backtracked. He alone will have to answer for it. Hoped Brock would be the first man to die due to Octagon related injuries.

Brock has regained it! At the Arnold 2010 he was 280 lbs and looked to be healthy. There are even more recent photos of him as recent as yesterday with Dana White but he's in a suit. Looked to be big suit though.

Lesnar will be in attendance for the fight tomorrow night and will probably enter the Octagon to stare down the winner. Then we can see how big he currently is compared to Mir (assuming Mir beats Carwin).

Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Here are the UFC 111 weigh in photos from this afternoon. Brock will be facing one of these two men gentlemen on July 3. Whoever wins tomorrow night.

lol @ 2nd pic, that looks chopped as ****...or maybe it's just me

Originally Posted by Blue Blazer View Post
    I had nothing to do with it.

Seen Dan Hardy's weigh in pics? Red contacts in. Freak (even to me lol).

Edit: Yea it is. I seen it and have fixed it. Damn lol.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 03-27-2010 at 10:44 AM.

Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If it is I had nothing to do with it.

The shot looks like it matches the vid of the weigh ins. Seen Dan Hardy's weigh in pics? Red contacts in. Freak (even to me lol).
    War Dan Hardy

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mir said it and has since backtracked. He alone will have to answer for it. Hoped Brock would be the first man to die due to Octagon related injuries.

Brock has regained it! At the Arnold 2010 he was 280 lbs and looked to be healthy. There are even more recent photos of him as recent as yesterday with Dana White but he's in a suit. Looked to be big suit though.

Lesnar will be in attendance for the fight tomorrow night and will probably enter the Octagon to stare down the winner. Then we can see how big he currently is compared to Mir (assuming Mir beats Carwin).
    He was at Arnold 2010?! Damn gonna troll the net looking for those pics! And what an animal Brock is man, got all his muscle back in a few months. He only had surgery in November! Read that the doctor said he'd had the intestinal condition for about a year! It means Brock was training/fighting with it and became world champ lol.

So you expecting a Mir win then?

Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Carwin is going to win.

Carwin is going to beat Brock Lesnar.

Carwin is undefeated

Carwin will remain undefeated.

End of discussion/10.
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫ | RIP Ingenioso :'( | RIP CJ | RIP Aziz.

"Behind every great man... is another great man or that very same great man himself."

Professional Wrestler. Ranked #204 by Pro Wrestling Illustrated in 2012. Love the business!

watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    UFC fans are thug wannabes.
    -Roger Stone's on the loose; quislings on the run.
    -of Nolibs "Donald stumped him & everyone else in the race, even Lyin' Ted Cruz!"
    -Donald trump tears a hole,destroys my self esteem... And trump could win it all,my rightful place from birth,dad i've let you down,dub i've made you...hurt
    -Donald for a long time, Donald for a long time, Go tell that syphilis tongued liar
    -Now this nation that I love has fallen under attack,
    Through our DJT,
    we lit up the cucks,
    Like the fourth of July

Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tomorrow night cannot come any faster, it's all I've though about all week. Finally after tomorrow I won't have to see that god damn commercial again with Dan Hardy yelling AYE! AYE! and UFC hyping him up like he's actually some sort of threat. GSP wins this by whatever he wants.

Sad to see Alves out and off the card, was so excited for his return. Saunders fighting Fitch now is bittersweet as although I'm happy he gets a big time fight like this I just don't see him taking Fitch and I really like the guy. My thoughts on Mir/Carwin below..

Originally Posted by Blue Blazer View Post

No it is, look at Carwins hands. Plus the same pic was in the MMA section and someone posted the real one.

Originally Posted by Bulker View Post
    Carwin is going to win.

Carwin is going to beat Brock Lesnar.

Carwin is undefeated

Carwin will remain undefeated.

End of discussion/10.
    Carwin is overrated

Carwin is going to get his one dimensional arm torn off tomorrow

Carwin will not face Brock Lesnar

Carwin will be defeated by Frank Mir

Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel View Post
    Tomorrow night cannot come any faster, it's all I've though about all week. Finally after tomorrow I won't have to see that god damn commercial again with Dan Hardy yelling AYE! AYE! and UFC hyping him up like he's actually some sort of threat. GSP wins this by whatever he wants.
    This.

Sad to see Alves out and off the card, was so excited for his return. Saunders fighting Fitch now is bittersweet as although I'm happy he gets a big time fight like this I just don't see him taking Fitch and I really like the guy. My thoughts on Mir/Carwin below..
    I was excited about the Alves/Fitch rematch more than any other match on the card aside from Mir/Carwin. I hope the man will be okay and he comes back and gets another chance to redeem that loss to Fitch cause I think he'd beat him now. Saunders stepping in is pretty sweet though I don't see him taking Fitch either on short notice.

No it is, look at Carwins hands. Plus the same pic was in the MMA section and someone posted the real one.
    I see it now. Fixed it.

Carwin is overrated

Carwin will be defeated by Frank Mir.
    Sadly (for me) I think this is right.

Originally Posted by watertoy View Post
    UFC fans are thug wannabes.
    We still the thugs that you love to hate.

We the realist thug life fighters, UFC til we die.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 03-27-2010 at 06:08 AM.

-RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think that now of all times, is a bad time to get against Frank Mir. He's the most dangerous he's ever been. I've followed him for years, and his determination since the Lesnar fight is unreal. It's borderline stalkerish. That said, Carwin's hands and wrestling are top notch, he has 1 shot KO power. Interesting fight, I'm most excited about this fight on the card.

Btw: (huge Brock fan) + Brock will be ringside in NJ and will publically challenge the winner after the fight. So, there's a very good chance that you'll see an octagon staredown after the fight.

AKA The Gingerbread Man MR.RAMSEY's Avatar
    MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Continued from this thread I made while he was battling his illness.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0368101&page=7

I was going to leave another update in that one but I figure that thread is not needed anymore since he has made a full recovery since then. Some might actually say NO THREADS about this dominate athlete are needed in this section given his departure from professional wrestling. I personally scoff at that. Although moving on to the popular sport of MMA he was always so much more than a mere prowrestler and will always be remembered for his brilliant run and rise to the top of wrestling as "The Next Big Thing", so I say f*ck them.

Brock is currently 4-1 in his MMA career having already become the UFC Heavyweight Champion and avenging his one loss in his career and he has now made a 100% recovery from a life threatening case of diverticulitis and he will fight tomorrow nights winner of Frank Mir/Shane Carwin on July 3.

Here's a latest interview from ESPN with the great man himself. He comments on tomorrow nights fight between Carwin/Mir, his heath status and the comments Mir made about hoping Lesnar becomes the first man to die inside the Octagon. Good interview, give it a watch.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/3/26...n-frank-mir-vs

No sticky for this?
    STRENGTH AND HONOR

Originally Posted by MR.RAMSEY View Post
    No sticky for this?
    That's what I thought! I was going to call for one but I'll just do the very best I can do to keep this bumped as any major news on Brock comes out.

Warning. Me (or someone else if they beat me to it) will be posting the winner of tonights co-main event between Mir/Carwin revealing Brock's next opponent. If you're not watching it live tonight and it's going to spoil it for you then stay out until you've seen it.

Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    He was at Arnold 2010?! Damn gonna troll the net looking for those pics! And what an animal Brock is man, got all his muscle back in a few months. He only had surgery in November! Read that the doctor said he'd had the intestinal condition for about a year! It means Brock was training/fighting with it and became world champ lol.

So you expecting a Mir win then?
    He did an interview at the Arnold where he was promoting Dymatize supplements although on the subject of recover and gaining his mass back, he says he did it all through going on holistic medicine and changing his diet. He was on the verge of having his colon removed but the holistic treatment and new eating habits saved him and he's now using Dymatize supps as well. Yes he was not 100% an was ill for over a year according to doctors which means he had it when he was fighting and kicking ass. Unreal.

Bearing in mind that I want Carwin to win, technically Mir is better than Carwin in every category except for wrestling. Carwin hits hard but Mir's striking is more crisp and he is lighter on his feet. We have a better shot at seeing Mir drop Carwin than we do seeing Carwin land a one hit KO bomb and dropping him IMO. On the ground game, Mir should have a better shot at submitting Carwin than Carwin does of GnP'ing him. I want Carwin to win, but my pick is Frank Mir.

Originally Posted by -RiK- View Post
    I think that now of all times, is a bad time to get against Frank Mir. He's the most dangerous he's ever been. I've followed him for years, and his determination since the Lesnar fight is unreal. It's borderline stalkerish. That said, Carwin's hands and wrestling are top notch, he has 1 shot KO power. Interesting fight, I'm most excited about this fight on the card.

Btw: (huge Brock fan) + Brock will be ringside in NJ and will publically challenge the winner after the fight. So, there's a very good chance that you'll see an octagon staredown after the fight.
    Agreed, his obsession with getting back in there with Brock and beating him is scary.

Gentlemen...Shane Carwin has just knocked out Frank Mir in the first round, just flattened him out much worse than Brock did to him. Shane Carwin will face Brock Lesnar on July 3. Congratulations Bulker and I am glad you were right!

And Tuga, Brock looks to be around 300 lbs. He entered the Octagon to shake hands with Carwin and exchange a few words with him and he dwarfed him.

Well date is set for July 3. Hope I can bump this up with a report that Brock won on that night.

This is the best angle shot I can find of the two next to each other. Carwin is barefoot but you can see Lesnar is considerably larger. He'll definately have to cut significant amount of weight to 265 for the weigh in this summer.

Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Carwin is overrated

Carwin will be defeated by Frank Mir
    Did you cry yourself to sleep after Carwin decimated Frank?

Hah.
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫ | RIP Ingenioso :'( | RIP CJ | RIP Aziz.

"Behind every great man... is another great man or that very same great man himself."

Professional Wrestler. Ranked #204 by Pro Wrestling Illustrated in 2012. Love the business!

Thumbs up

Bulker you called it. I hope you're wrong about Carwin beating Brock, but good call as I think Mir was the heavy favorite. You were right and so was Carwin he predicted he was "going to knock Mir's ass out in the 1st round" and he did.

I had Mir if the fight stayed on it's feet or went to the ground. I think I didn't take the clinch game into account too much. Mir being pressed against the cage then destroyed by big punches and flattened out on his front was vicious and shocked me.

tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So glad Carwin knocked the ish out of Mir....maybe if he didn't talk so much crap half the time bad ish wouldn't happen to the dood.

Can't wait for Carwin/lesnar! It shall be special! I like both guys, so hard to pick for me as they both bring different backgrounds in, however have a lot in common as well if that makes sense, lol!

Mir needs to stick to being a commentator....
    Current Stack
    iForce fanatic!
    Trutein fanatic!
    Controlled Labs fanatic!

Trutein Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
    Gold Feast-Watermelon
    Orange Triad
    ON Fish oil
    White Flood-Watermelon
    iForce HemaVol-Lemon Drop
    NOW Vit
    NOW Green Extract
    AllMax-Creatine
    AllMax-Glutamine
    Xtend-Sour Lemon-Lime

What I can't get in with Supp's, I get in with food....;)

Reds the new green.....

Thought this was worth adding. I came across this comparison shot and better side-by-side shot in a thread in the Sports Section:

Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bulker View Post
    Did you cry yourself to sleep after Carwin decimated Frank?

Hah.

Yes.

I'll admit Carwin is for real, Brock is gonna have his hands full and I believe this will be his toughest fight yet.

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yes.

I'll admit Carwin is for real, Brock is gonna have his hands full and I believe this will be his toughest fight yet.
    This is true. I cannot f-ing wait either!
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really hope lesnar is in the same shape he was in before, and that his illness didn't throw him off any here or there. Thoughts DS?

AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy **** that pic of Lesnar in the suit reminds me of the Big Show. (Strong camera angle at work).

Also...I can't wait, the heavyweight division just got interesting again.
    Bench: 572lbs (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrAfn0TfkY&feature=youtu.be)
    Squat: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/hnvJ0SdCYKw)
    Deadlift: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/KDS6TQ_--eM)
    Bent Over Row: 485lbs (https://youtu.be/dc-t9k3f208)
    Over Head Press: 405lbs (https://youtu.be/h3o4jOBa8IM)