Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    egiblock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egiblock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egiblock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egiblock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egiblock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egiblock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egiblock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egiblock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egiblock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Slim Xtreme SX by AnaX. ANYONE HAVE EXTRA ?

i've used Slim Xtreme (SX) in the past and love it. i went to reorder this week and found EVERYONE is out of it and it has been discontinued...

Does anyone have any out there laying around, in a back room, or ANYTHING. please PM me to talk. i'd be interested in some.

OR.

help me find out something out there comparable that will give me the energy and loss of appetite that SX did. it was a great product and i dropped the weight while on it.

thx
    --
    Eric

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bend over.... cause the reaming is on it's way.....
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.drugfree.org/

http://www.addict-help.com/

its ok buddy..its ok, we are here for you
    <<<***Boston misc crew***>>>

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by egiblock View Post
    i've used Slim Xtreme (SX) in the past and love it. i went to reorder this week and found EVERYONE is out of it and it has been discontinued...

Does anyone have any out there laying around, in a back room, or ANYTHING. please PM me to talk. i'd be interested in some.

OR.

help me find out something out there comparable that will give me the energy and loss of appetite that SX did. it was a great product and i dropped the weight while on it.

thx
    I guess you are not aware of the fact that Slim Xtreme was found to be spiked with a cardiotoxic illegal designer drug, that AX stopped production (after being caught with their pants down), recalled the product and got kicked from bb.com store.

Even dutch party pill producers dropped this illegal drug (D2PM) because of frequent complaints about cardial adverse effects.

Users taking Slim Xtreme reported congestive heart failure and drug induced psychosis.
    Let alone frequent reports of rebound depression, weight regains, hyper-appetite and memory problems.

Now, if you still want to take it, go ahead.

placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi there!

Thank you for your interest in Slim Xtreme!

Unfortunately, due to some meddling individuals, we had to voluntarily discontinue Slim Xtreme.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with it, mind you, but this is just a precaution we take any time one of our products is questioned. We do this because as a consumer, we genuinely love you and have concerns for health.

You may find Slim Xtreme through various channels that still have stock, but we no longer produce it.

Look for a new, improved, but completely dissimilair version of Slim Xtreme to be released in the future.

I would say more but our lawyer is currently at the dentisit office where his wife is undergoing a root canal.

If you have any more questions about Slim Xtreme, or any of the products we have not yet recalled, please PM me.

Thanks for your support of Anabolic Xtreme!

AX Forum Rep

DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by placebro View Post
    hi there!

Thank you for your interest in slim xtreme!

Unfortunately, due to some meddling individuals, we had to voluntarily discontinue slim xtreme.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with it, mind you, but this is just a precaution we take any time one of our products is questioned. We do this because as a consumer, we genuinely love you and have concerns for health.

You may find slim xtreme through various channels that still have stock, but we no longer produce it.

Look for a new, improved, but completely dissimilair version of slim xtreme to be released in the future.

I would say more but our lawyer is currently at the dentisit office where his wife is undergoing a root canal.

If you have any more questions about slim xtreme, or any of the products we have not yet recalled, please pm me.

Thanks for your support of anabolic xtreme!

Ax forum rep

priceless!!!!

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by placebro View Post
    Hi there!

Thank you for your interest in Slim Xtreme!

Unfortunately, due to some meddling individuals, we had to voluntarily discontinue Slim Xtreme.

You may find Slim Xtreme through various channels that still have stock, but we no longer produce it.

Look for a new, improved, but completely dissimilair version of Slim Xtreme to be released in the future.

If you have any more questions about Slim Xtreme, or any of the products we have not yet recalled, please PM me.

Thanks for your support of Anabolic Xtreme!

AX Forum Rep
    Haha, I knew it!

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

People sell them on ebay for $100+. You seem stupid enough to buy one
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    People sell them on ebay for $100+. You seem stupid enough to buy one
    This, or he is making us believe this story so he tries to find some bottles of SX and sell them on Ebay.

picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DR_P View Post
    I guess you are not aware of the fact that Slim Xtreme was found to be spiked with a cardiotoxic illegal designer drug, that AX stopped production (after being caught with their pants down), recalled the product and got kicked from bb.com store.

Even dutch party pill producers dropped this illegal drug (D2PM) because of frequent complaints about cardial adverse effects.

Users taking Slim Xtreme reported congestive heart failure and drug induced psychosis.
    Let alone frequent reports of rebound depression, weight regains, hyper-appetite and memory problems.

Now, if you still want to take it, go ahead.
    How do u know its illegal and cardiotoxic? Also where is the evidence it had that in.

-=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have been pretty much tied to what I can and cannot say about this. However in a few weeks those things that impair me from speaking will be lifted. I will try to clear up about every point on the SX situation and questions when that time comes.

The one thing that gets me though is focus on just AX. Sure lets blacklist them.......but lets also blacklist any companies that have done similar. I have a list of quite a few here. When I do my best to clear things up here shortly we will also discuss that list.

What AX did was absolutely no different than from what Ergopharm did a few of years ago with AMP. So I can understand if you are angry that the "proline analog" was not clearly defined on the label until the third run, however everyone should equally not support any company that has done a similar thing. I use Ergopharm AMP as a labeling example just because it was also a stimulant. Being vague with PH ingredients has also been quite popular with several companies, listing a TM name which the average consumer will have no idea what that is.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...050700913.html

In a nutshell it was labeled as "Geranimine", and then later - "a constituent of flower oil sold as an integral component of nutritional supplements". In realty it is methylhexaneamine, which is a designer stimulant, used in party pills.. It has been reported to cause strokes, etc. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylhexanamine

I am simply pointing out there are several other companies have done similarly unclear labeling practices that are still highly regarded.
    Last edited by -=BigSmith=-; 01-16-2010 at 07:40 PM.
    SmashBrand Marketing & Design
    www.SmashBrand.com

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is welcome news...

I enjoyed SlimX and had no issues. Understand that's not everyone's position but my views on this are still evolving.
    Last edited by Mixelflick; 01-16-2010 at 02:29 PM.
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -=BigSmith=- View Post
    I have been pretty much tied to what I can and cannot say about this. However in a few weeks those things that impair me from speaking will be lifted. I will try to clear up about every point on the SX situation and questions when that time comes.

The one thing that gets me though is focus on just AX. Sure lets blacklist them.......but lets also blacklist any companies that have done similar. I have a list of quite a few here. When I do my best to clear things up here shortly we will also discuss that list.

What AX did was absolutely no different than from what Ergopharm did a few of years ago with AMP. So I can understand if you are angry that the "proline analog" was not clearly defined on the label until the third run, however everyone should equally not support any company that has done a similar thing. I use Ergopharm AMP as a labeling example just because it was also a stimulant. Being vague with PH ingredients has also been quite popular with several companies, listing a TM name which the average consumer will have no idea what that is.

In a nutshell it was labeled as "Geranimine", and then later - "a constituent of flower oil sold as an integral component of nutritional supplements". In realty it is methylhexaneamine, which is a designer stimulant, used in party pills, that can also easily be argued that it is not DSHEA compliant (legal) by any half decent attorney. It has been reported to cause strokes, etc. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylhexanamine

Now I am in now way trying to shift any blame here. I am simply pointing out there are several other companies that are still highly regarded that have done similarly unclear labeling practices that are still highly regarded.
    lol, that is priceless.

Can you have timdull2 make a cameo in this thread, also? I'm ready to eat my crow now.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

As big as your momma not_big_enuf's Avatar
    not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The main reason for not being able to speak about anything is the situation with the FDA. Hyperdrol was found to have andro contamination right at the exact time SX "hit the fan" online. The andro problem is serious, there will be major punishments, and we were told we could not participate on the forums.

So perception is reality. The perception is that we were running from SX, which was not the case. I will personally answer any and all questions and release a few pages of information very soon about SX. I don't have an exact date, but it will be in the next couple of weeks. In retrospect, the company screwed up by not labeling the product with clarity from the get go. I know they will never repeat that mistake.

I will also make my affiliation clear. Before any of this, I was branching off my marketing team employees to create a new marketing and design agency. While no longer active with AX internally, I will still be running their marketing on a consulting basis.
    I'd like to, for a change, see someone own up to what was going on. What gets me is that there was quite a few ingredients on the label but at the end of the day, maybe there was 2. That right there smells bad. If it's just this mystery compound and caffeine that's in the Slim Xtreme, you boldly lied about the ingredient list, the time release capsules, etc. That's why people are irritated Big Smith. If you were bold enough to say there was a new designer supplement and caffeine on the ingredient list, people would have been more forgiving. Instead, you make up an ingredient profile and marketing campaign to go around these ingredients that aren't even in the product. That's where the farce turns into a completely malicious act.

Now, all that being said, perhaps I'm wrong about there only being two ingredients, but that's what I remember in the previous threads when the mystery compound was being uncovered.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. "

"I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?"

both by Arnold Schwarzenegger

xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    This is welcome news...

I enjoyed SlimX and had no issues. Understand that's not everyone's position but my views on this are still evolving.
    I loved it. Felt like an addy.
    Get off my internet podefile
    Giants, Rangers, Yankees, Knicks

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

In a nutshell it was labeled as "Geranimine", and then later - "a constituent of flower oil sold as an integral component of nutritional supplements". In realty it is methylhexaneamine, which is a designer stimulant, used in party pills, that can also easily be argued that it is not DSHEA compliant (legal) by any half decent attorney. It has been reported to cause strokes, etc. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylhexanamine

Now I am in now way trying to shift any blame here. I am simply pointing out there are several other companies have done similarly unclear labeling practices that are still highly regarded.
    You must be joking... you're admitting there was a hidden ingredient. You'd be better off not posting.

As far as geranimine goes, I believe there has been 1 documented case of an adverse effect. 1. How many years has it been on the market? Ergo didn't put it on the label because they didn't want companies instantly ripping it off, understandable. And for you to criticize them is even more laughable, because AX ended up using the ingredient in a product.

Thing is with AX is that the ingredient you chose to use isn't even close to being legal for sale OTC. At the same time, there is plenty of evidence pointing to it being toxic. So when you have a bunch of reps who are clueless as to what the product was actually spiked with telling everyone that there was no need to worry... you caught a bad wrap. You guys wouldn't catch as much flack as you do had you not insisted that we were all wrong.

Don't go pointing fingers at other companies shady practice... when it comes to rules and regulations, AX has broken all of them.

not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    and by comparison, BigSmith, are you saying the secret ingredient in Slim Xtreme is truly naturally occurring? Now that would be something, even if it was a synthetic version.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. "

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The main reason for not being able to speak about anything is the situation with the FDA. Hyperdrol was found to have andro contamination right at the exact time SX "hit the fan" online. The andro problem is serious, there will be major punishments, and we were told we could not participate on the forums.

So perception is reality. The perception is that we were running from SX, which was not the case. I will personally answer any and all questions and release a few pages of information very soon about SX. I don't have an exact date, but it will be in the next couple of weeks. In retrospect, the company screwed up by not labeling the product with clarity from the get go. I know they will never repeat that mistake.

I will also make my affiliation clear. Before any of this, I was branching off my marketing team employees to create a new marketing and design agency. While no longer active with AX internally, I will still be running their marketing on a consulting basis.
    Your team of reps told everyone on the forum that it was a mistake that hyperdrol was listed on the report.

You guys are scum.

Originally Posted by not_big_enuf View Post
    and by comparison, BigSmith, are you saying the secret ingredient in Slim Xtreme is truly naturally occurring? Now that would be something, even if it was a synthetic version.
    The analogue in SX is/was NOT found in nature. There is a proline analogue that is in fact found in tobacco plants, but the one in SX found nowhere in nature.

-=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chasinSKURT View Post
    Your team of reps told everyone on the forum that it was a mistake that hyperdrol was listed on the report.
    No they did not. Initially the report said Tren was found in Hyperdrol. Our reps made it clear that was the mistake, which was retracted and fixed.
    www.SmashBrand.com

No they did not. Initially the report said Tren was found in Hyperdrol. Our reps made it clear that was the mistake, which was retracted and fixed.
    Ah, so you gave us half the story.

Ah, so you gave us half the story.
    Find me a post that has half the story. From the beginning we told it like it was, Tren was a mistake, andro was not.
    www.SmashBrand.com

The analogue in SX is/was NOT found in nature. There is a proline analogue that is in fact found in tobacco plants, but the one in SX found nowhere in nature.
    That's what I was getting at. Wondering if he was going to point us that way -- because it'd be another lie.

This is also not true. Is there enough evidence to substantiate is the question? I will say again it is just as natural as something like Methylhexamine which AMP was "spiked" with. If you really think you are taking flower oil.......
    Where in nature is 2-dmp found?

Find me a post that has half the story. From the beginning we told it like it was, Tren was a mistake, andro was not.
    I never saw anyone post about andro. That being said, I didn't follow the whole hyperdrol issue at it didn't surprise me in the least bit that a 6-bromo product would be contaminated. They're all likely to have some amount of andro as byproduct of synthesis.

I never saw anyone post about andro. That being said, I didn't follow the whole hyperdrol issue at it didn't surprise me in the least bit that a 6-bromo product would be contaminated. They're all likely to have some amount of andro as byproduct of synthesis.
    Agreed.
    www.SmashBrand.com

I will answer that question for you shortly (as stated above when I can fully answer questions). I give you my word you will get an answer from me. Just like 3-AD that we licensed from Matt (pheromone found in elephant meat), the same kind of evidence (theory) exists on this.
    To be honest, anything evidence you have that this is found in nature is gonna be flimsy. That being said, the compound found is highly toxic, and had no business being in a supplement even if it were legal. AX's reputation won't change on the boards anytime soon.

I took 1 cap of SX, and felt terrible. The remaining 2 caps from my sample pack made their way to beejis for testing, who brought in the help of PA, and the rest is history. There was also a 3rd party who contacted me as they too were trying to figure out bizarre mass spec results. What never gets talked about is that the 3rd party also found a ton of caffeine in the product (250-300mg range). I know with 99.9% certainty exactly what was in AX's product. The ingredient had no place in a mass distributed nutritional supplement.
    Last edited by chasinSKURT; 01-16-2010 at 04:31 PM.

placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd be willng to give -=BS=- the benefit of the doubt...

.... had the company not recalled the ****ing product.

If the timdull's of the world were right all along and we are going to look so foolish for ever having a doubt, why the **** did you stop making it?

Actions speak a lot louder than these promised words that have been right around the corner for months and months and months and months now.
    placebro@getrippednutrition.com

And don't get me wrong. I am not here to make excuses. They F'd up, I messed up. I just feel it should be standards held across the board.
    That's not gonna help rebuild AX's reputation, if that's what your attempting to do.