patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question Stacking too much creatine?

Hey guys,

I switch off between jack3d or Xpand Xtreme Pump with green mag pre work out. Was wondering if stacking the Xpand Xtreme Pump and Green mag would be a waste (too much unneeded creatine)
    heres the link for Xpand Xtreme Pump: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dy...tremepump.html
    it has 5g of Creatine Citrate, Creatine And Di-Creatine Malate.

Link for Green Mag:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/mag.html

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time.

-Pat

patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bumpp

MonoDiablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonoDiablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonoDiablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonoDiablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonoDiablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonoDiablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonoDiablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonoDiablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonoDiablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonoDiablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonoDiablo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you did a scoop each pre you would be fine.

Personally I would say do the Xpand pre and GreenMag post (immediately post workout 15-20 min prior to protein shake). I use both of those as well.
    Amino Cartel
    Redefining Human Performance
    www.AminoCartel.com

Originally Posted by MonoDiablo View Post
    If you did a scoop each pre you would be fine.

Personally I would say do the Xpand pre and GreenMag post (immediately post workout 15-20 min prior to protein shake). I use both of those as well.
    Alright. Repped. Thanks bro.

StevenSeagal2 is just really nice. (+1000) StevenSeagal2 is just really nice. (+1000) StevenSeagal2 is just really nice. (+1000) StevenSeagal2 is just really nice. (+1000) StevenSeagal2 is just really nice. (+1000) StevenSeagal2 is just really nice. (+1000) StevenSeagal2 is just really nice. (+1000) StevenSeagal2 is just really nice. (+1000) StevenSeagal2 is just really nice. (+1000) StevenSeagal2 is just really nice. (+1000) StevenSeagal2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I feel compelled to reply because my bodyspace is listed on the xtreme pump page on the bb.com store...

...I don't see why Green Mag would be necessary, as Xtreme pump seems to have a very similar ingredient profile. As you've said, Xtreme Pump already has 5 full grams of creatine (a massive amount relative to other preWO products), as well as L-Tyrosine and taurine.

If you already have both products, you probably shouldn't take green mag on days you take xtreme pump. Just use the green mag on off days and save some money.

For the record, the creatine in xtreme pump helped me increase my strength slightly during a cut but also made me retain some water.