Webbyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight Loss Workout program

Hello all,

Im gonna start a weight loss workout program but i need some guidance. I weigh about 240lbs now. My height is 6'3. My ideal weight is 180lbs. I know it's gonna very difficult and talk is cheap. So i really wanna put into action. Would it be good i start to do cardio 3 times a week like jogging for 30mins? Any supplements to aid in jogging? Im always tired out easily when jogging for more than 15mins. Im working from monday to fridays, will it be good to jog before work or after work? My ultimate goal to look lean with bit of muscles especially on my shoulder because it's narrow. Hopefully someone can help me.

Thanks
    Never say give up!

microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    run first thing in the morning, even b4 breakfast. It will burn fat instead of the food in your stomach.
    Eat it!!!

Im just a ninja trying to climb a fence

Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Morning Cardio is good for burning muscle...

For Weight Loss you must do 3 Simple Things
    1. Weights (30 minutes)
    2. Healthy Eating (Complex Carbs, Quality Protein, Veggies, Fruit, and Healthy Fats)
    3. Cardio (Intervals)

You need to put on some muscle through weight lifting and increasing your protein intake. For every pound of muscle you gain you will burn an extra 50 cal per day ! Morning cardio will BURN YOUR HARD EARNED MUSCLE and decrease your fat burning abilities..

Studies show the best fat loss cardio is INTERVALS..
    30 second sprints
    30 sec recovery
    Bike, Treadmill, Eliptical.. whatever you want
    15 minutes tops

Also your eating MUST BE ON POINT.. 5-6 smaller meals per day.. no refined foods, simple carbs, fried or fast foods, etc

Sample Meal Plan:

BF - Oatmeal and berries
    Snack- Apple and almonds *20
    L- Chicken breast sweet potato and greens
    Snack- 2 hard boiled eggs
    D- Chicken Salad
    Snack- Cottage cheese

Hope this works

Originally Posted by microwavable View Post
    run first thing in the morning, even b4 breakfast. It will burn fat instead of the food in your stomach.

Can i replace my breakfast with Whey protein shake?
    Never say give up!

Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Where did you hear about morning exercising decrease fat burning abilities? that is false. I ran half mile 3 time a week before breakfast and half hour of weigh training, lost at least one to three pounds per time I do that. If I want to do more I do weigh training during the day after I eat. It didnt make any difference on that part but it does for fat loss in the guts and abs area if you run first thing in the mornings.

Originally Posted by Fit_4Life View Post
    For Weight Loss you must do 3 Simple Things
    1. Weights (30 minutes)
    2. Healthy Eating (Complex Carbs, Quality Protein, Veggies, Fruit, and Healthy Fats)
    3. Cardio (Intervals)

You need to put on some muscle through weight lifting and increasing your protein intake. For every pound of muscle you gain you will burn an extra 50 cal per day ! Morning cardio will BURN YOUR HARD EARNED MUSCLE and decrease your fat burning abilities..

Studies show the best fat loss cardio is INTERVALS..
    30 second sprints
    30 sec recovery
    Bike, Treadmill, Eliptical.. whatever you want
    15 minutes tops

Also your eating MUST BE ON POINT.. 5-6 smaller meals per day.. no refined foods, simple carbs, fried or fast foods, etc

Sample Meal Plan:

BF - Oatmeal and berries
    Snack- Apple and almonds *20
    L- Chicken breast sweet potato and greens
    Snack- 2 hard boiled eggs
    D- Chicken Salad
    Snack- Cottage cheese

Hope this works

Webboy, well no, have shake in the morning then in a while, have breakfast, then have a shake in between each meals such as between breakfast and lunch, lunch and supper if you want to gain mass but if you are for weigh loss, you just can not replace any meals with a shake, ever. You can have shake along a meal if you want or eat it in between meals to increase your protein abilities to remove bad fats as you train.

What can i do to gain more energy for cardio exercise?
    Never say give up!

Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Webbyboy View Post
    What can i do to gain more energy for cardio exercise?
    Well eat something with high B6, it builds up your energy. Drink protein shakes before heading out to the gym and restore it with other sets of shake after.

KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by microwavable View Post
    I disagree with this, if your body doesnt have energy to burn is going to break down glycogen which is stored in the muscles, and you dont want to lose muscle mass because then over all you will burn even less calories, I suggest having a light snack something whole grain would be the best bet to have in your stomach before working out in the morning, it gets your metabolism awake and gives your body something to break down for the energy needed to burn calories.
    ◄♥K♥►

well attention everybody, I understand your perceptive on this but if you go out to run on empty stomach, you burn the calories that your body is carrying from the last 24 hours. It breaks down the fats that was being stored and those fats gets pulled into your muscles to burn as energy. I lost more fats that way then the times I had snacks before a run in the mornings. I gained to 231 two days ago, didn't do morning runs, yesterday after sleep, I dropped to 228 then I went out for a mile run, dropped down to 225 then had my oatmeal for breakfast. And ate good all day then now this morning I weigh 224. I am going to test the survey or researches that say eat berries first thing in the mornings before going to a gym or out for a run because berries burns more of the fats when the fats are being drawn to the muscles. After a run, you become weak if you do weigh training if you used up all the energy. Best results, weigh training before a run is best. For me, I had enough for a mile run and complete weigh training yesterday before breakfast.