jefflong3323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Breakfast- flax and Oatmeal?

I have been eating a Lean Mass Matrix MRP with 1 tbsp of flax oil and 1/2 cup of oatmeal for breakfast. I can't eat another meal for about 4 hours because of classes, but I usually sneak in a protein bar. Even so, is this an alright combination for breakfast? I'm worried about the fat and carbs. I am cutting.

musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's a very good breakfast bro since it includes all necessary nutrients for growth and muscle repair without too many calories. Try to have an eggwhite omelette 2-3 times a week intead of the MRP. 8-10 eggwhites mixed with sliced tomatoes are great!

jefflong3323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man I plan on eating tons of egg whites this summer and next year BUT I am living in the dorms right now so I don't have a kitchen and my cafeteria doesn't do egg whites. An MRP is pretty much the best way to go in my situation. I am just worried about fat storage eating the fat with carbs.

Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dude, I also live in dorms and use MRP for something before I go to bed. If you have a microwave you can make eggs easily. Just go to the grocery store and buy egg substitute, or egg whites in a carton. Then buy one of the plastic microwave omlette containers and you can eat as many eggs as you want.