headtop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight loss slowing down - help

Hi all!

I'm 23 and I was 224lbs (yet very fat) but over the last 4-5 weeks I've managed to drop that down to 210lbs.

First three days or so I was just eating healthy and since then I've been jogging twice a day (morning and evening) and doing 10 minutes on high setting on an exercise bike.

It was going great, really seeing a big difference.

My usual days food intake (since being on the regime) is:

Morning: tuna salad

Afternoon: small bowl of cereal

Evening: Grilled chicken and salad

Snack throughout the day: yoghurt and 2 apples

But heres the problem, over the last 4-5 days I've not lost a pound, I've stayed dead still.

If anything over the past week I've been pushing myself harder, running further and cycling faster.

I'm just wondering if this is OK? Because I was really hoping I'd continue to see a difference. Can I expect to pick it up again soon?

I'm definitely not lying/exaggerating my food intake or exercise, this is what I do.

Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!!!

euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, based on what you wrote, it doesn't appear you are eating nearly enough. Although, your calories may be skewed due to the fat content in the tuna salad and the sugar in the yogurt(s) you are eating. Would be a good idea for you to track what you eat on a website like fitday.com for the next week or so. There will be periods where you don't lose weight, just hang tight and you will start losing again. Everyone always makes the mistake of making drastic changes based on the results of a week or two - it's just not necessary. There have been periods where I didn't lose (according to the scale) for 3 weeks but there was a visible loss of fat.

headtop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks dude, that's really good to hear. I was going to add that despite the scale not showing the waist has still got smaller.

I will check on that site too.

Thanks.

hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes you need patience. Water levels fluctuate. I recall once loosing 1lb/day three days in a row. But it balances out, because I was then stuck for five days without losing anything. The conclusion is your body is 70% water so hydration levels will play with your mind and scale.