Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Arrow See ANY difference? (7 months)

Hi,
    I am not a muscle building machine, but anyway I wanted to know if you see any changes in the before and after picture (7 months apart)!

Not sure if I am an endo or ecto (body type), 4 sure not meso

Please comment/ suggest anything?
    Attached Images
    Working with what I have !

quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jesse25muscle View Post
    Hi,
    I am not a muscle building machine, but anyway I wanted to know if you see any changes in the before and after picture (7 months apart)!

I really dont see any progress...what's your diet like? your workout program?
    **B.S. in Nutrition and Food Science**

**Registered Dietitian**

"We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success; we often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never make a mistake never made a discovery."

"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."

Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looks like you lost fat around your midsection(stomach and love handles) and you built up your shoulders,chest and back to me. keep doing what your doing
    "The harder you work the harder it is to surrender"

jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jesse25muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by quickups View Post
    I really dont see any progress...what's your diet like? your workout program?
    work out: 6 days a week, hign reps (10-15) 3 sets

Diet: eat 5 to 6 times a day recently added healthy fats/carbs

quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    work out: 6 days a week, hign reps (10-15) 3 sets

Diet: eat 5 to 6 times a day recently added healthy fats/carbs
    Are you getting stronger within that 7 seven months?

5 to 6 meals? How many calories?

**Registered Dietitian**

"We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success; we often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never make a mistake never made a discovery."

"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."

Are you getting stronger within that 7 seven months?

5 to 6 meals? How many calories?
    Stronger is in some areas, but constant in others like I curled 40's when I started and I still curl 40's except I can do 2 more reps

I really don't count calories, I am not sure how to actually. I eat mostly protein all day and have whole wheat bread slice once for carbs and a spoon of flaxseeds for fat once every day.

Originally Posted by Johnny-Boy View Post
    looks like you lost fat around your midsection(stomach and love handles) and you built up your shoulders,chest and back to me. keep doing what your doing
    thanks brah!!

Stronger is in some areas, but constant in others like I curled 40's when I started and I still curl 40's except I can do 2 more reps

I really don't count calories, I am not sure how to actually. I eat mostly protein all day and have whole wheat bread slice once for carbs and a spoon of flaxseeds for fat once every day.
    If you are new to weightlifting, you should have much more progress than that. If not, then I think you should evaluate your workout program and your diet and see what areas, you could work on.

Use good form when you lift and good luck with your endeavors.

**Registered Dietitian**

If you are new to weightlifting, you should have much more progress than that. If not, then I think you should evaluate your workout program and your diet and see what areas, you could work on.

Use good form when you lift and good luck with your endeavors.
    Thanks appreciate it, & yes I am new to weightlifting

Originally Posted by Khachikp86 View Post
    f ucking slacker
    respect your elders.... fool !

Kodiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is definately improvement, but honestly, you should be seeing a lot more over that time frame.

You should really be counting calories and be sticking to a solid routine.

Here's a good place to start:

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_a..._about_bulking

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=115643271

Good luck mate!

franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not 7 months worth of progress there man. Re-evaluate diet quickly or you are just wasting time. Don't get me wrong, there is some improvement but it could have been a lot more for that time frame.
    If you want to be a man at night, you gotta be a man in the morning.

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ****

Originally Posted by Kodiac View Post
    There is definately improvement, but honestly, you should be seeing a lot more over that time frame.

You should really be counting calories and be sticking to a solid routine.

Here's a good place to start:

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_a..._about_bulking

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=115643271

Good luck mate!

Great just what i needed,,, repped!

Originally Posted by franchise16 View Post
    Not 7 months worth of progress there man. Re-evaluate diet quickly or you are just wasting time. Don't get me wrong, there is some improvement but it could have been a lot more for that time frame.
    Yes diet is key I just wish there was like a list of things to eat and not eat!
    I am not even sure if I should bulk or cut? So I do none of those

152lbs and 5'7"

Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes diet is key I just wish there was like a list of things to eat and not eat!
    I am not even sure if I should bulk or cut? So I do none of those

152lbs and 5'7"
    Good carbs and bad carbs is what you need to know about. I recently learned about this from a thread I posted and got alot of help from a guy on. Obviously everyone is gonna say bulk up but as its pretty much summer already, and that not what alot of people wanna do. If I were you I'd start a clean bulk for the summer. Counting your carbs and getting enough protein to start with.
    Read this article it will help you tons

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/topicoftheweek88.htm

sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi,

You already posted this before. No, there is 0 difference.

Edit: you negged me for posting an honest opinion. Enjoy staying in the red, looks like your time on these forums is short lived anyway.
    Last edited by sl4vik; 06-02-2009 at 05:45 PM.

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by sl4vik View Post

Edit: you negged me for posting an honest opinion. Enjoy your red.
    take it easy.

Edit: you negged me for posting an honest opinion. Enjoy staying in the red, looks like your time on these forums is short lived anyway.
    SL4bla red green it don't matter 2 me! I'm here 4 myself and not for what you think about me

Enjoy your green hope you get an award, Loser!!!

sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000)
    take it easy.
    Thanks for sending me 2 private messages saying: "**** you" and "I never negged you"

Enjoy your time in the red now.
    Attached Images

happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks for sending me 2 private messages saying: "**** you" and "I never negged you"

Enjoy your time in the red now.
    Hey loser if you have no input to give I suggest you Zip it

It not this green that counts in life but the one you have in your wallet which I have way more than you, I can garantee that. Look at all the time you spend on here, no job huh?

happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happupind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs down

[QUOTE=sl4vik;338390951]What is with all the red banding together and attacking me.

Now you are comparing money with me? Oh lord...go ahead and post your bank account pic. I can beat you even in that.[/QUOTE

one word in capital for you: LOSER

iceman100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Trolls ruining the guys thread!

Anyway, yeah not much progress! Diet is definitely the key and a new killer workout programme is in need i think!! Rippetoes worked for me, dunno if you want to try it!!

You need to ditch the 10-15 reps and up the weight and come down to 6-8 reps!!

pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would expect to see a significantly more noticeable difference in that time frame, but there are so many factors from diet to just how hard you are pushing yourself and how dedicated you are. Are you getting a lot or protein in your diet, you say you don't really keep track of calories, do you know if you are eating a lot of protein rich foods...It may just be more difficult to see the progress because of your body fat though, you do look wider in the after photo but it also appears that you are holding your arms out further from your sides or posing just slightly differently.

If you really are working out as frequently as you say (are you giving your muscles ample rest/recovery time? that is a huge factor as well... you could hit the weights all day every day and get nowhere if you never give your muscles a chance to rebuild themselves...) and are eating well, I think in that amount of time there should be more noticeable progress but like stated, there are so many different factors that could be affecting your progress. Workout Intensity and Diet are definitely the big factors to focus on... I'm not huge, I'm no expert, but if you get both of those things in check you should make good progress over time for sure.

Keep at it though, just put everything you've got into it and you'll start seeing all that hard work and dedication paying off in time. The comparison shots do make me question just how dedicated you have been over those 7 months though and that is in no way intended to be a negative remark. Just keep at it and everytime you think you're pushing yourself hard, try to push yourself just a little bit harder but definitely don't overdo it.
    Last edited by pooshda; 06-02-2009 at 08:09 PM.

blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi,

I don't know what people are talking about. You look way better. Much less fat, plus you can tell everything has been brought up and and is tighter. Your posture also looks a lot better.

What do people expect after 7 months. He is not going to go from looking like he's never worked out to looking like a Pro.

jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I see you gained half a trap in your after pic, well done!
    IREPBACK

bloodcraze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodcraze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodcraze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodcraze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodcraze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodcraze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodcraze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodcraze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodcraze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodcraze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodcraze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    to be honest not really.

Brewcrew09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How long each day do you lift?

jihwaan is on a distinguished road. (+10) jihwaan is on a distinguished road. (+10) jihwaan is on a distinguished road. (+10) jihwaan is on a distinguished road. (+10) jihwaan is on a distinguished road. (+10) jihwaan is on a distinguished road. (+10) jihwaan is on a distinguished road. (+10) jihwaan is on a distinguished road. (+10) jihwaan is on a distinguished road. (+10) jihwaan is on a distinguished road. (+10) jihwaan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can def. see a difference/ improvement.
    I dont know much but i do know you could be seeing better results.
    IMO you should change to high weight / low reps.

Aim for failure at rep 6-8. UP THE WEIGHT >> LIFT F*KEN HEAVY...cut down the carbs - eat 1-1.5grams protein per pound bodyweight and keep going. Keep upping the weight every two- three weeks..
    then after a few months do a cut and see what lies underneath....

just a thought... GL !
    " LISTEN - That smells a funnY color " - quoted from somewhere.

Icyhots has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Icyhots has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Icyhots has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Icyhots has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Icyhots has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Icyhots has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Icyhots has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Icyhots has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Icyhots has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Icyhots has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Icyhots has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I see improvement..althought it seems slow don't quit. Your hardwork is paying off and quitting now will only hinder your progress and your efforts. Keep at it

yooka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can see bits of improvement your chest looks less fat.