cmach08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmach08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmach08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmach08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmach08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmach08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmach08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmach08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmach08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmach08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmach08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Final Review - Muscle Pharm [Assault, Bullet Proof, and Battle Fuel]

I'm not a very good writer so this will probably come off a bit shorter then most reviews, but a review is a review and I thought I'd help with anyone that is interested in trying these products.

Assault - Raspberry Lemonade
    Mixability: 8/10... It mixed well, but at times I'd let it sit for a few minutes and it would clump up at the bottom of my bottle and I had to vigorously shake it in order to get it unstuck. It didn't bother me though ;P
    Energy: 9/10... Always focused and ready on my drive to the gym, great!!
    Pump: 9/10... I'd have pumps last me an hour or so after the gym. I felt at times I was about to explode. I loved the vascularity and the feeling of being on the product. I felt somewhat addicted
    Overall - 9/10 AWESOME! Would use again.

Bullet Proof - Orange Raspberry
    Mixability: 9/10... It mixed well, and taste was a bit faint. I started using a bit less water to give it a bit more punch. Some dust would be left at the bottom which I'd wash down with an extra bit of water.
    Sleep: 7/10... It was hit or miss considering being "knocked out". Once I did fall asleep, I was gone! At the end of it I would drink it and automatically lay down cause it would effect me quicker rather then sitting down and waiting for the effects.
    Recovery: 8/10... I always felt refreshed in the morning and hardly ever soar from the previous day... AWESOME morning feeling.
    Overall - 8/10 Good product. I would use it again in the future.

Battle Fuel - Pills
    I'm going to give it an overall rating of 8/10. I only took one canister [I'd call it bottle, but it's not a normal pill bottle and comes in packs of 8 pills]. I felt the effects during the beginning of the 2nd week. I felt A LOT stronger! Only con would be to drink lots of water after downing the pills. I made the mistake a few times not doing so and my stomach was HURTING!

Great products and great reps. Their forums are a great source for answering any questions and some nice articles and reviews.

J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice reviews!
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    300+ Bench Crew
    IRB 9k+
    ~Polish Strength Genetics~

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice reviews man!

Registered User antonio.martinz's Avatar
    antonio.martinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    today is my second day on assault and while i wasnt quit as hyped on the drive to the gym (could be due to not getting proper rest as i work night shift) i still felt that focus and was ready to hit the weights. Didnt feel the pump begin to kick in until i got to cable crossovers (chest and back day) and then it hit me. My chest felt like it might rip my skin and was a pleasant suprise as i was starting to wonder about the pump. I superset my chest and back and after cable crossovers came close grip seated rows (v-handle) also they point where i felt my lats fill with blood, so maybe i need to wait longer before i begin my workout to allow it to kick in fully. Soon i will be staking this with hydroxycut hardcore hopefully to get some crazy energy going. If anyone can tell my how to start a log i will keep the info coming.

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by antonio.martinz View Post
    today is my second day on assault and while i wasnt quit as hyped on the drive to the gym (could be due to not getting proper rest as i work night shift) i still felt that focus and was ready to hit the weights. Didnt feel the pump begin to kick in until i got to cable crossovers (chest and back day) and then it hit me. My chest felt like it might rip my skin and was a pleasant suprise as i was starting to wonder about the pump. I superset my chest and back and after cable crossovers came close grip seated rows (v-handle) also they point where i felt my lats fill with blood, so maybe i need to wait longer before i begin my workout to allow it to kick in fully. Soon i will be staking this with hydroxycut hardcore hopefully to get some crazy energy going. If anyone can tell my how to start a log i will keep the info coming.
    Sweet, glad you were pleased with Assault! Go to the unsponsored log section and start from there, go to the forums at musclepharm.com and throw one up there as well if you don't mind! I would keep track of weight and reps in each workout, workout duration, any physical or mental note you feel you need to make note of, and diet if you need to track calories. Good luck!
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm