helleismyhero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what proportion of protein/carbs/fats do i need to build lean muscle?

Hi guys,

basically I weigh 182.6 lbs, with about 15% of that being body fat (that's a rough estimate). So by my calculations, that means I need about 145g of protein per day.

If this is correct, could you please tell me how many carbs/good fats I should be aiming to have per day?

and, if possible, at what times of day.

thanks!

by the way, if it's wrong (my maths isn't too great), could you please give me the correct figures!
    Forget the past; it's the future and present that we live for. Build for tomorrow, be satisfied with today.

b_white is on a distinguished road. (+10) b_white is on a distinguished road. (+10) b_white is on a distinguished road. (+10) b_white is on a distinguished road. (+10) b_white is on a distinguished road. (+10) b_white is on a distinguished road. (+10) b_white is on a distinguished road. (+10) b_white is on a distinguished road. (+10) b_white is on a distinguished road. (+10) b_white is on a distinguished road. (+10) b_white is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't worry about how many carbs/fats I eat. As long as I get enough protein and my calories are in line with my goals it doesn't matter to me.

I would guess if you're trying to bulk you need to consume 3000 calories/day or more. Look for Robby99999's Total Metabolism Forecaster in the stickies and enter your information there.
    B

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dont worry about it just eat plenty of carbs and plenty of protein, your fats will come with those.

rustausa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustausa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustausa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustausa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustausa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustausa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustausa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustausa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rustausa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with everyone else. There is no magic ratio of fats vs carbs. Rather just make sure you have adequates amounts of both (dont go on a zero fat diet, as fats are used for hormone production).
    Just try fit it all in with your caloric needs!