Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Pavlik89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pavlik89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pavlik89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pavlik89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pavlik89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pavlik89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any legit places to eat out?

I typicall go out to dinner Friday & Saturday nights. Can anyone recommend any healthy places around? Pasta, sushi, chinese, mexican, etc. What do you guys typicall stick to when eating out?

I typicall grab sushi, but would prefer to try something different.
    Go hard, or go home.

So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sushi if fine. any restaurant is fine. it's just up to what you order and how much you eat.

kelly, is that you? how did you feel after losing to bhop?
    - Rep "super stupid jeans" pics on sight

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pavlik89 View Post
    I typicall go out to dinner Friday & Saturday nights. Can anyone recommend any healthy places around? Pasta, sushi, chinese, mexican, etc. What do you guys typicall stick to when eating out?

I typicall grab sushi, but would prefer to try something different.
    Eat whatever you want. Food is suppose to be FUN and tasteful.

As long as you don't do it all the time, and consider moderation, eat whatever you wish.

Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Once a week you can eat anything you want in my opinion....

Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Since I've started this diet, 8 days ago, I've only been out three times.

Twice to IHOP, where I ordered three hard boiled eggs and a fruit bowl.

Once to a mexican joint, where I ordered Guacamole (no chips) and two grilled chicken breasts. I'm pretty anal about counting calories and macros, so I took one of the breasts home and weighed it to see how many calories were in each. As for the guacamole, one order is usually gonna be one avocado. Avocados turn brown and ugly once their sliced, kinda the way apples do. So it stands to reason that serving of guacamole is one avocado.

I'll watch this thread with interest. Anyone know if Souper Salad makes their soups fresh daily?

(I asked at Jason's Deli and their's is brought in frozen. The manager gave me the ingredient list and it all kinds of hydrogenated oils and soy stuff and stuff you'd never use in your own kitchen.)

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    as far as chain restaurants go, you can look at most of the nutritional information online.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im going to sushi tonight baby! other places good are everywhere.. you just need to find things on the menu that wont harm you. Like when i go to Italian i order wheat penne chicken marinara. when i go to steak house i order a 7 or 8 oz sirloin with steamed veggies and a plain sweet potato. when i go to Pf changs i order the Seared Ahi Tuna with soba noodles. when i go to places like mexican i will just oder the carne asada with pinto beans

Pavlik89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pavlik89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pavlik89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pavlik89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pavlik89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pavlik89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds good guys - Thanks for the info. I shall explore Japanese or Italian cuisine tonight!
    Go hard, or go home.

Originally Posted by rainieravesouth View Post
    sushi if fine. any restaurant is fine. it's just up to what you order and how much you eat.

kelly, is that you? how did you feel after losing to bhop?
    Referring to me? No, I am not Kelly.
    Go hard, or go home.

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    most upscale restaurants is a-ok.

most chains and fast food sucks.
    @__@

ffdrebin is on a distinguished road. (+10) ffdrebin is on a distinguished road. (+10) ffdrebin is on a distinguished road. (+10) ffdrebin is on a distinguished road. (+10) ffdrebin is on a distinguished road. (+10) ffdrebin is on a distinguished road. (+10) ffdrebin is on a distinguished road. (+10) ffdrebin is on a distinguished road. (+10) ffdrebin is on a distinguished road. (+10) ffdrebin is on a distinguished road. (+10) ffdrebin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my main staple is sushi, everything else i can cook at home. so that where i usually spend my money.
    I have ADHD and cant spell, please be patient =)

MY ADVICE.....TRIAL & ERROR.....TRY DIFFERENT WAYS OF DIETING & DIFFERENT WAYS OF TRAINING , LISTEN TO YOUR BODY AND ADJUST IT TILL YOU FIND WHATS RIGHT FOR YOU!!!!...YOUR UNIQUE...FIND YOUR OWN ANSWERS WITH IN...

"SUCCESS CAUSES JEALOUSY,ENVY & HATRED FROM THE UN-SUCCESSFUL"...Gregg VALENTINO

rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pavlik89 View Post
    Referring to me? No, I am not Kelly.
    didnt know if you'd get the reference. lol. Kelly Pavlik the boxer

Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alphagame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ++++as far as chain restaurants go, you can look at most of the nutritional information online.++++

Yes, for a lot of places. But they don't post the ingredients.

The information on the Chicken Chili Soup at Jason's Deli looked ok on the internet...until I saw the ingredients list!

Originally Posted by grapemaster View Post
    most upscale restaurants is a-ok.

most chains and fast food sucks.
    why do they suck?

goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    as far as chain restaurants go, you can look at most of the nutritional information online.
    this is what i do if i know before hand where ill be eating and ill also try and plan my day around it. but if not i just pick something on the healthy side. like yesterday i went to chilis with a friend and i stuck to the guiltless chicken healthy option with steamed veggies.

sometimes ill just get whatever ive been craving but that doesnt happen too much.

+++like yesterday i went to chilis with a friend and i stuck to the guiltless chicken healthy option with steamed veggies.+++

That's what I did last Saturday. Exactly!

But I noticed there was some kind of oil on the bottom of my chicken breast and on the rice. The chicken breast was on top of the rice. It was a yellow color.

Could have been anything, but I'd be willing to bet it was hydrogenated something or other!

But at least you know what the macros were and the calories.

Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Al****ame View Post
    +++like yesterday i went to chilis with a friend and i stuck to the guiltless chicken healthy option with steamed veggies.+++

But I noticed there was some kind of oil on the bottom of my chicken breast and on the rice. The chicken breast was on top of the rice. It was a yellow color.

Could have been anything, but I'd be willing to bet it was hydrogenated something or other!

so?

What difference is it going to make in the long run?

I mean really...people have to step away once and awhile and live life before it passes by too fast.

OP- just go where your friends/family want to go if your going for some occasion. Go to restaurants to enjoy time with others...not be anal retentive...but thats just me.

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)

Was it good? Did you enjoy it? Are you still alive...?!

If you answered yes to all those, then why are you bitching? As someone stated, you live once, enjoy it. As I stated above, food is suppose to be FUN. I love eating, I'm not going to make myself eat rabbit food and flavored cardboard all the time. *Rolls Eyes*

Originally Posted by rainieravesouth View Post
    didnt know if you'd get the reference. lol. Kelly Pavlik the boxer
    haha, didn't catch that.
    Go hard, or go home.

goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i got the buffalo chicken guiltless sandwich but didnt notice that. but even if i did oh well it still tasted great! and i had some chips and salsa, that stuffs like crack to me. i could eat chips and salsa all day long, mmmmmmm.

I don't know how much longer I can keep being so anal about the food I eat, but at 39, I'd guess there's a lot less margin for error than there is for most of you younger guys on here.

Whatever happens, I am going to get my six pack abs and 20 more pounds of body weight in the form of lean muscle, damn it!

Rub some funk on it watermelon_2001's Avatar
    watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

If I know I'm gonna have to be eating out with family or whatever, I'll always vouch for chili's. The guiltless grill is good enough for me, and I actually do really like the chicken sandwich and the black bean salsa thing that comes with it. Admittedly, still starving after I finish it, and then have to sit 10 minutes while the rest of my family finish of their burgers/ quesadillas etc. and thinking how friggin' good those dishes look..

I don't know how much longer I can keep being so anal about the food I eat, but at 39, I'd guess there's a lot less margin for error than there is for most of you younger guys on here.

Whatever happens, I am going to get my six pack abs and 20 more pounds of body weight in the form of lean muscle, damn it!
    You're right... it saddens me to see these 16-20 year olds bitching... they aren't even done growing. They should be able to build muscle or burn fat like it's nothing.

LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Boston Market has plenty of healthy options.
    Goal: Reach 165 lbs of muscle. 15 more lbs of muscle to go!

July 1, 2008 - 148lbs, 120lbs LBM, (started bulk)
    Feb 1, 2009 - 190lbs, 140lbs LBM, (end bulk, start cut)
    Nov 17, 2009 - 162lbs, 132lbs LBM, (end cut, start bulk)
    Aug 22, 2010 - 210lbs, 150lbs LBM, (end bulk, start cut)

"You can't get to the top by sitting on your bottom"
    Who cares how strong you are? Bodybuilding is about how you look.

Originally Posted by LoRdAc][d View Post
    mmmmm boston market ::drool:: thanks for a dinner idea, i havent had that in atleast a year.

FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Red lobster. You can order w/o butter oil on the seafood.

I love PF Chang and there nutrition chart is good too.

Originally Posted by FitFinch View Post
    Red lobster. You can order w/o butter oil on the seafood.

I love PF Chang and there nutrition chart is good too.
    Lol. That's some nasty sea food... the Red Lobster in my area got shut down. Too many people got ill, including myself.

fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LoRdAc][d View Post
    The price is a turnoff to me, sadly. It usually costs me and my wife just shy of $20 to eat there and that's just two typical meals. Pretty high for "fast" food.

Originally Posted by fyre500 View Post
    The price is a turnoff to me, sadly. It usually costs me and my wife just shy of $20 to eat there and that's just two typical meals. Pretty high for "fast" food.
    There's a place down the street from me called "Neon Chicken", guess what the sell.

Lol. Their food puts Boston Market to shame. REAL chicken, silly name.

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Djin View Post
    Was it good? Did you enjoy it? Are you still alive...?!

If you answered yes to all those, then why are you bitching? As someone stated, you live once, enjoy it. As I stated above, food is suppose to be FUN. I love eating, I'm not going to make myself eat rabbit food and flavored cardboard all the time. *Rolls Eyes*
    yet i'm willing to bet you take a supplement that tastes like a dockside hookers dirthole.
    I want to touch the butt.