VonStrangle is on a distinguished road. (+10) VonStrangle is on a distinguished road. (+10) VonStrangle is on a distinguished road. (+10) VonStrangle is on a distinguished road. (+10) VonStrangle is on a distinguished road. (+10) VonStrangle is on a distinguished road. (+10) VonStrangle is on a distinguished road. (+10) VonStrangle is on a distinguished road. (+10) VonStrangle is on a distinguished road. (+10) VonStrangle is on a distinguished road. (+10) VonStrangle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking VonStrangle(BillNyeTheSciGuy)'s Grip Strength Log! =]

INTRO:

When I was 14 I suffered from a stress fracture in my lower back and it basically hindered me from all sports except weightlifting. Since then I got serious about lifting but was careful about my back and on and off I would have problems with it from squatting and deadlifting, and by 15 all discomfort from that had basically gone. Within the past few months my back seriously started bothering me again and would not quit. SO, I am no longer going to be able to bodybuild, as I don't think it is worth hurting my back anymore than it already is.

At my peak(lol im sucha noob), I was benching 260, squatting 340, deadlifting 385, and was 170lbs, 14-16% BF.

I will miss lifting, but I plan on continuing body weight exercises, and cardio and such.

I really want to develop my grip strength(my gay back can't stop me from that), and I will log my progress here.

Yeah, well if you even bothered to read all that, later today or tomorrow I will update with my workout plans and pics and such.

Last edited by VonStrangle; 01-04-2009 at 03:06 PM.