pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New bench PR, finally!

Benching 300 has been a goal since highschool. I used to always be a weak bencher and had a lot of difficulty getting it higher. I started out of hs w/ a max of 150 @180bweight. 2.5 years later i put up 285 today. Im glad to be back in the swing of things.

I did a consistent routine and got up to about 215 rather easily. I had the hardest time ever gettin 225 up. Took a long time with a lot of frustration. I went on 5x5 intermediate and after 3 months, i did 225 5 times!

I had a major sticking point in the 260ish range and i got 275 eventually. I pounded out 280 end of school year last year, if i recall it was a bounced rep so i wasn't too proud of it. I was sitting at 220lbs then.

Summer came and I did a cut for bb reasons and decided to stop concentrating on bench for a while. I dropped to 208 and then managed to fall off a motorcycle ended up with quite a bit of road rash, keeping me out of the gym for over a month. I felt terrible, my 1rm was about 250 at that point.

I fixed up my form, and been doing various stuff and now been doing westside for 3 weeks. I put up 285 today, no spotter, it was a real smooth rep, no bounce at all, felt great. I attempted 290, had a lil slip up when unracking it so i set it down and that threw off my momentum, i tried it again and failed about 60% up. My groove was thrown off a lil bit. Im sure having a spotter to unrack me or chalk on my hands will give me 290 no problem.

I know with a lil more acceleration 290 and 300 wont be a problem anytime soon! I decided to save the 290 PR for next time and save some energy for my workout. Im about 210 bodyweight too which is cool, 10 lbs lighter and after a motorcycle fall benchin more!

I am excited for the weeks to come! I feel 300 is real close! Better watch out!

JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What was your routine like when you first started out? I've been bb benching seriously for a few weeks (i've been lifting for a while, but never really bb benching) and it's really hard for me to increase. I only bench 135 a few times and 115x11 or 12. What did you do to get it up quickly?

And congrats on the pr, you should be proud.
    JOURNAL: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110936481

PSU

NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Congratulation on the bp pr!!

Definitely, you'll bench press a lot more than 300!

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
    http://www.youtube.com/user/NASAKYCHAIRMAN