effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500) effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500) effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500) effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500) effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500) effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500) effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500) effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500) effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500) effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500) effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Post your stack, its purpose & timing

I see a bunch of stack posts in this forums. Many have little to no description of the products , or reasons why they chose or use 'em. Here is mine. Hopefully it can help out those looking to pick up the basics.

Post yours!

Effec's Basic Stack

Proteins:

Whey - On Whey 100% Flav: Double Chocolate. - My basic whey protein that I mix with oats post work out and take throughout the day. It's got good extras (BCAA's), decent cals and a great taste. It also mixes much better than other brands

Casein - 100% On Casein. Great slow digesting protein to ward off hunger while im sleeping. I pair it up with PB pre-bed. All casein tastes like crap to me. This one is bearable. I may change to ultra peptide 2.0 as that gets good reviews.

Pre Workout

Creatine - GreenMag. It's your basic creatine + extras. The apple flavor tastes 10x better than the lemon. I chose it because it pairs up nicely with the rest of my stack. Not looking to change here. I was stuck between deciding this and SizeOn. After reading about the reported gas and crap problems with Sizeon, and after a price/servings comparison, Greenmag won.

Stim- White Flood - I got this for that extra pump pre workout. I do AM workouts, so i really needed it. This product is great. You can feel the stims within 15 minutes.

Intraworkout

Scivation Xtend- Great intraworkout BCAA supp. Everything but orange mixes well. It tastes great cold and really helps with muscle recovery. I'm looking into trying similar products such as Purple Wratch and Intrabolic. I chose it over purple wraath based only on price. I got a one time deal for 4 tubs and am just now starting to run out.

Post Workout

On Whey (2 scopps) + Peanut Butter (good fats) + Oats (complex carb) + Ice + Splenda. I mix it all up in my Magic Bullet post workout. It's a real treat.

Daily Doses

Animal Pak - A great multi that I take post workout. I can take all 11 pills at once and be done for the day.

On Fish Oil - provide essential daily fats for heart and joint health. I chose ON because of the enteric coating that stops fish burps. I take 2 pills before every meal.
    Last edited by effec; 07-10-2008 at 09:58 AM.

dangarner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wear the strap for 30mins pre workout (building tolerance)
    Sip cell tech during workout
    Nitro tech post workout
    Creatine Serum before bed