Closed Thread
Page 84 of 287 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,520 of 8584
    SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GoldBlue View Post
    I think so... I have One burberry polo, but it's a regular fit, and is far too baggy, so I only wear it while golfing. I think they have a new line of slim fits out. Try them on and see. I wear a Medium in RL Polo & Purple Label, but a Small (go figure) in regular Burberry.
    hmmm any idea of what stores sell them?

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i wear a medium in RL and an XS in lacoste haha

weird sizing
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ManLaw View Post
    hmmm any idea of what stores sell them?
    Nordstroms sells Burberry but not polo. Burberry will typically have a store in higher end malls.
    S&P Crew

LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ive only seen burberry at two places, one mall by my house, and the other at an outlet mall

hmmm i think i might pick up some lacoste polos soon, along with some redish shorts from J Crew

dunno how the sizing for lacoste works though, like they charge extra for certain sizes?
    ***Knee Draggers Unite***
    2003 CBR600 F4i
    h4te crew. (yes stylin on you)
    u mad?

Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LargeWill View Post
    ive only seen burberry at two places, one mall by my house, and the other at an outlet mall

hmmm i think i might pick up some lacoste polos soon, along with some redish shorts from J Crew

dunno how the sizing for lacoste works though, like they charge extra for certain sizes?

I used to sell lacoste polos, sizing is European,
    4=small
    5=medium
    6=large
    7=xl
    8=xxl

I could wear a 6, though the do have a tendency to shrink if you dry them completely. I learned that the hard way. So I uped my size to 7 and it fits nice on the arms, not tight or high up. BTW, I usually hang dry from damp.

Lacoste is the **** once you learn the sizing.
    Spring 2009 cut:

Start -203.6
    Week 1-199.3
    Week 2-198.2
    Week 3-197.4
    Week 4-
    Week 5-
    Week 6-
    Week 7-
    Week 8-

LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Outfishn View Post
    4=small
    5=medium
    6=large
    7=xl
    8=xxl

I could wear a 6, though the do have a tendency to shrink if you dry them completely. I learned that the hard way. So I uped my size to 7 and it fits nice on the arms, not tight or high up. BTW, I usually hang dry from damp.

hmm i will give those a shot this weekend. i think i tried on a 6 and it worked pretty well, dont remember though. thanks brah
    ***Knee Draggers Unite***
    2003 CBR600 F4i
    h4te crew. (yes stylin on you)
    u mad?

GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000)
    4=small
    5=medium
    6=large
    7=xl
    8=xxl

Lacoste Polo's are super comfortable for any occasion, I always either dry clean (I know it says not to... but they won't shrink), or cold wash on gentle and air dry.
    S&P Crew

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    4=small
    5=medium
    6=large
    7=xl
    8=xxl

are they really loose on the bottom?

SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wore my sperries for the first time today, felt sooo stylin
    [Official] San Diego Brah

Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135270701

PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so i need help deciding on a pair of sperrys. i got a pair of boat shoes yesterday (yes i know early) but i live them. its either these off line

http://www.sperrytopsider.com/shoppi...158&sColor=715

or a pair that are navy and dark brown on sale for 55$. my friend works at the shoe place and can give me 30% off them too.
    calves of peace

Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outfishn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    are they really loose on the bottom?
    only one of mine is, I'm guessing it because of the different cuts the lacoste polos have. Though when i sized up, there are a little more loose at the bottom. It's not terrible though.
    Spring 2009 cut:

Start -203.6
    Week 1-199.3
    Week 2-198.2
    Week 3-197.4
    Week 4-
    Week 5-
    Week 6-
    Week 7-
    Week 8-

jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    4=small
    5=medium
    6=large
    7=xl
    8=xxl

Damn dude. Reps.

The size 4's fit me PERFECTLY when brand new but after 1 wash it's like I'm wearing a little kid's shirt. Should I go for a size 6? They shrink a lot...more than Ralph Lauren polos. I like them a fitting, but not tight. I hate it when people wear tight polos...especially when they are small guys..lol. I'm not a big dude so it's even worse if I wear a tight shirt. Makes you look foolish like you think you're big or something haha. One day though, when I do get big I'll rock tighter shirts. Gotta earn it.

Anyway problem with Lacoste is the upkeep. Eventually one day you'll put it into a dryer and bam- shrunken shirt.

So, size 6? Will it shrink down to a 4?

Originally Posted by jackedrabbit View Post
    Damn dude. Reps.

The size 4's fit me PERFECTLY when brand new but after 1 wash it's like I'm wearing a little kid's shirt. Should I go for a size 6? They shrink a lot...more than Ralph Lauren polos. I like them a fitting, but not tight. I hate it when people wear tight polos...especially when they are small guys..lol. I'm not a big dude so it's even worse if I wear a tight shirt. Makes you look foolish like you think you're big or something haha. One day though, when I do get big I'll rock tighter shirts. Gotta earn it.

Anyway problem with Lacoste is the upkeep. Eventually one day you'll put it into a dryer and bam- shrunken shirt.

So, size 6? Will it shrink down to a 4?

Size 6 might be too long and too big in the sleeves on you, I'd go with a 5, if you wear a 4 comfortably unwashed. When I sized up to a 7 it shrunk just a little, no more than a size. Again, when you wash it, use cold water, and when drying, dry for about 20-30 mins max, then hang dry the rest.
    Spring 2009 cut:

Start -203.6
    Week 1-199.3
    Week 2-198.2
    Week 3-197.4
    Week 4-
    Week 5-
    Week 6-
    Week 7-
    Week 8-

Size 6 might be too long and too big in the sleeves on you, I'd go with a 5, if you wear a 4 comfortably unwashed. When I sized up to a 7 it shrunk just a little, no more than a size. Again, when you wash it, use cold water, and when drying, dry for about 20-30 mins max, then hang dry the rest.
    If you guys wash Lacoste shirts right the first time, they will not shrink as much. Wash cold gentle and air dry, problem solved.
    S&P Crew

cutback is a complete loser! (-2000) cutback is a complete loser! (-2000) cutback is a complete loser! (-2000) cutback is a complete loser! (-2000) cutback is a complete loser! (-2000) cutback is a complete loser! (-2000) cutback is a complete loser! (-2000) cutback is a complete loser! (-2000) cutback is a complete loser! (-2000) cutback is a complete loser! (-2000) cutback is a complete loser! (-2000)
    so whats a brotha got to wear to make girls send me naked pics?

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah i never put my polos in the dryer brahs

pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50) pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50) pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50) pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50) pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50) pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50) pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50) pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50) pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50) pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50) pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hang dry all my polos.
    Thank you very little

yes, Black Knight

pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50) pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50) pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50) pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50) pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50) pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50) pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50) pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50) pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50) pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50) pontificator will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Groundhog2109 View Post
    wow zappos.com has some great deals and a huge selection...looking at these right now:

Bought these like 6 years ago and they are pretty thrashed now, put some serious miles on them. Probably my favorite pair I ever owned, maybe I'll post a picture of them tomorrow.
    Thank you very little

yes, Black Knight

thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just in case you brahs didn't know:

You can get free shipping on any order (except sale items) from J. Crew simply by walking into the store, picking up the red phone, and placing an order. They will ship whatever you order for FREE directly to your house. Doesn't even require a minimum purchase.

Free Shipping + 15% student discount = boner

mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i plan on picking up some jcrew shorts this weekend
    something like these http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...2475/12475.jsp
    they are on special sale for $15

AND I REALLY WANT THIS ONE!
    http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...4018/84018.jsp
    I think its going for 25 rite now

Originally Posted by mongochuy View Post
    i plan on picking up some jcrew shorts this weekend
    something like these http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...2475/12475.jsp
    they are on special sale for $15

AND I REALLY WANT THIS ONE!
    http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...4018/84018.jsp
    I think its going for 25 rite now
    how can i get those 1st shorts for $15

mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how can i get those 1st shorts for $15
    i could get them for you but you would have to paypal me or something.

i can try and provide an employee ID so you guys can pick up stuff at en employee price (this would only work for j.crew online)

i can try and provide an employee ID so you guys can pick up stuff at en employee price (this would only work for j.crew online)
    dont get fired brah

if i would to purchase them it would be ok.

but i doubt handing the SAP number out would work.

quick question.

i have brown sperrys on with jeans but i also have a black sweater. i dont think it goes.
    should i just throw on a polo?

FFFFUUUU no ones on! lol ill just go for it
    Last edited by mongochuy; 02-24-2009 at 08:47 AM.

dont do it!

Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys, I have a question.

I'm 6'0, 185lbs and I wear large in the RL Classic Polos. The fit is nice across the top, but I really have a problem with the length of the tees. I know the general idea is to tuck them in, but I am not a big fan of doing this. Is there any way I can get round this? Can I get them tailored or anything? I have no idea about this sort of thing..

Thanks.

500 Internal Server Error youm0nt's Avatar
    youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    4=small
    5=medium
    6=large
    7=xl
    8=xxl

SHOULD I GET SMALL OR MEDIUM? YES STRONG E-STATS
    REPS OWED:
    iccyman001
    NickTranOwnz

ah i thought u meant every1 could get that price. dnt wanna get you in trouble brah

Originally Posted by Intriago View Post
    Hey guys, I have a question.

I'm 6'0, 185lbs and I wear large in the RL Classic Polos. The fit is nice across the top, but I really have a problem with the length of the tees. I know the general idea is to tuck them in, but I am not a big fan of doing this. Is there any way I can get round this? Can I get them tailored or anything? I have no idea about this sort of thing..

Thanks.
    custom fit brah

Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intriago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by captainhorseboy View Post
    custom fit brah
    Will the polo not fit too tight around the chest/shoulders/arms though? It's already pretty snug in this area. Is there that much of a difference in lengths from the classic to custom?

Thanks.

Closed Thread