Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by eleubne0 View Post
    Just recently threw in deads. But weighed in at 173. My 1RM bench 325, 8RM max squat 450

As far working numbers. 3x8 bench 205/210/225. Squat 375/385/395
    Deads, taking it slow. 3x10 of 155.

Even if you have never deadlifting in your life, if you are squatting 450x8 you would easily be pulling 550-600 lbs.

RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Retardo-pex View Post
    Even if you have never deadlifting in your life, if you are squatting 450x8 you would easily be pulling 550-600 lbs.
    Nah, grip would be the limiting factor if he's never dead lifted.

In for vids of this world class squat.

CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My personal theory: eleubne0 and RichieS are related, brothers maybe, or even the same person.
    First, Revolution
    Then, Resolution
    Finally, Evolution

SQ [450x1] BP [285x1] DL [500x1] all @ 230 Raw, Drug Free

Spimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spimman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RockCrab View Post
    Nah, grip would be the limiting factor if he's never dead lifted.
    Grip would prevent 550 for sure, but not 315 or more. I'm surprised anyone could be dedicated enough to work up to such a strong squat while never dead lifting, but to each their own.

Originally Posted by RockCrab View Post
    In for vids of this world class squat.
    Me too! 450x8 @ 172
    ++ Positive Crew ++

"But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles.
    They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint."
    -Isaiah 40:31

My Ice Cream Fitness Novice 5 X 5 Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148313413&p=951839093&posted=1#post951839093

eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Form and grip are big factors. Never tried to max out with deads since I'm not too comfortable with my form. I have wrists straps that will help a lot with grip. But that's down the road. Hopefully get that vid up on Sunday.
    Failure is the beginning of success.

FinFangFoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really seem to like this workout, maybe it's my diet but even with the fact that I'm a beginner I don't feel much pain for long after a workout despite that I go to failure on the final few sets of an exercise so it'll be nice to do this. I can see from your picture that you're very muscular, so can I ask how many sets and reps would you recommend to build mass? My diet is perfect but my goals in the gym are to see a lot of mass, I'm not totally interested in building much strength until I begin power lifting in June.

mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Form and grip are big factors. Never tried to max out with deads since I'm not too comfortable with my form. I have wrists straps that will help a lot with grip. But that's down the road. Hopefully get that vid up on Sunday.

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH

Brb, I can squat 450x8 @172lbs but I wan to know what bodybuilding.com thinks about my arm-centric bro routine...

lolwut

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
    ***ETAC***
    Sponsored by Team Rustletech
    2k+ link

CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FinFangFoom View Post
    I really seem to like this workout, maybe it's my diet but even with the fact that I'm a beginner I don't feel much pain for long after a workout despite that I go to failure on the final few sets of an exercise so it'll be nice to do this. I can see from your picture that you're very muscular, so can I ask how many sets and reps would you recommend to build mass? My diet is perfect but my goals in the gym are to see a lot of mass, I'm not totally interested in building much strength until I begin power lifting in June.
    See the stickies and get on a real program. Save yourself.

Also typically when some one says "My diet is perfect." but asks about "reps for mass", they are very new and could benefit from a beginner routine and basic knowledge of nutrition.

See these threads.

Nutrition:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

Beginner Programs:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147447933

or

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148036063
    First, Revolution
    Then, Resolution
    Finally, Evolution

DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mandimeoutof10 View Post
    HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH
    Yeah, there seems to be quite the disconnect between the routine op listed and what he claims. But who knows, maybe he isnt full of it, but I wouldnt put too much confidence in that. Can't wait for the 450*8 squat video at 172lbs, that's something I want to see. Reps if he does, but I foresee "technical" difficulties and he wont be able to get a vid.
    My Workout Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146169983&pagenumber=

"It is while struggling against the heaviest weights a human body can move that the demand for courage is incessant."
    -Mike Mentzer

eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH

Brb, I can squat 450x8 @172lbs but I wan to know what bodybuilding.com thinks about my arm-centric bro routine...

lolwut

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
    Word.

DrJui has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been using this routine for over a year. It's been going well. Biceps and triceps before back hasn't affected me at all. The back chest and leg day is very time consuming. I don't like to be at the gym more than an hour and a half so I power through it. Sometimes good motivation lol. With abs, I superset a lot of them. It's been goin well for me. Thanks for the input. I'm going to look into creating a separate leg day.
    As long as it works for you and you are happy with it that is all that matters. Have you seen lots of results with it?

mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, forget 450x8. Lets put together a list of ppl willing to donate their reps to neg/rep you based on a drastically easier lift. Come on fellas.

Here's the bet: If you at 20 years old and 172lbs can/can't squat 4 plates to depth one time and post a vid by this weekend, the following people will rep/neg you:

mandimeoutof10
    CamLeslie
    Last edited by mandimeoutof10; 11-29-2012 at 12:08 PM.
    ***ETAC***
    2k+ link

Originally Posted by DrJui View Post
    As long as it works for you and you are happy with it that is all that matters. Have you seen lots of results with it?
    I have. A lot of people have criticized it but ive seen the results myself. The workout is very time consuming. So I have cut down a lot of it and rearranged it. I like to try new things. This workout worked for me, so I figured I'd share it.

OP, forget 450x8. Lets put together a list of ppl willing to donate their reps to neg/rep you based on a drastically easier lift. Come on fellas.

Here's the bet: If you at 20 years old and 172lbs can/can't squat 4 plates to depth one time and post a vid by this weekend, the following people will rep/neg you:

mandimeoutof10
    So I tell you I can do 450x8 and you will rep me if I do 405 once?

So I tell you I can do 450x8 and you will rep me if I do 405 once?
    Yes sir. You claiming 450x8 is not only false, it's absurd. Lifting that weight would make you an elite powerlifter at the age of 20 and if that was the case, you would not be asking the questions you're asking in this thread. I'm trying to make a more feasible standard for you to be measured on. If you would like to lift more weight/reps than what I asked for I will still absolutely rep you. GL OP!
    ***ETAC***
    2k+ link

Yes sir. You claiming 450x8 is not only false, it's absurd. Lifting that weight would make you an elite powerlifter at the age of 20 and if that was the case, you would not be asking the questions you're asking in this thread. I'm trying to make a more feasible standard for you to be measured on. If you would like to lift more weight/reps than what I asked for I will still absolutely rep you. GL OP!
    Haha, this thread has turned into something else. Stay tuned for Sunday's posting. Expect the unexpected.

mandimeoutof10
    I'm in.
    First, Revolution
    Then, Resolution
    Finally, Evolution

Originally Posted by CamLeslie View Post
    I'm in.
    Thank you sir. I'll add your measlies to the list. Anyone else?

Haha, this thread has turned into something else. Stay tuned for Sunday's posting. Expect the unexpected.
    ***ETAC***
    2k+ link

ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are we actually going to see authentic documentation on dat awesomme squatting at 450! I'm thrilled already.
    my workout log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147657213
    my blog about weight lifting -> http://jsaarelainen.wordpress.com/
    "May the sun illuminate thy path!"

my currents : sq 319 - dl 419 - bp - 231 - ohp 143
    my goals 2014 : sq 341 - dl 440 - bp 242 - ohp 154

Originally Posted by ulsak View Post
    Are we actually going to see authentic documentation on dat awesomme squatting at 450! I'm thrilled already.
    Donate you reps to the cause bro!
    ***ETAC***
    2k+ link

Thank you sir. I'll add your measlies to the list. Anyone else?
    Thanks, I think.
    First, Revolution
    Then, Resolution
    Finally, Evolution

I have. A lot of people have criticized it but ive seen the results myself. The workout is very time consuming. So I have cut down a lot of it and rearranged it. I like to try new things. This workout worked for me, so I figured I'd share it.
    Well lad eleubne0 want to reply to my previous comment?

Originally Posted by CamLeslie View Post
    See the stickies and get on a real program. Save yourself.

Also typically when some one says "My diet is perfect." but asks about "reps for mass", they are very new and could benefit from a beginner routine and basic knowledge of nutrition.

See these threads.

Nutrition:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

Beginner Programs:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147447933

or

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148036063
    Did you check these out Fing Fang Foom?

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In for video, expecting to see a 405 lb calf raise.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Rise Of The Weak Squatter GinjaNinja85's Avatar
    Location: Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    In for video, expecting to see a 405 lb calf raise.
    x2. I'm also quite upset about the standard being lowered. A 450x8 squat was claimed. I wanna see a 450x8 squat dammit.
    Powerlifter 160/100/195/455kg @ 91.55
    137.5/97.5/195/430kg @ 82.7

Boxer 5-1

Did you check these out Fing Fang Foom?
    I did thank you, but I can't help but feel very drawn to your program, I love the feeling of pain and again I'm just looking for mass so other than the AllPro I'm not really looking for anything else. While I shouldn't say my nutrition is "perfect", it has certainly helped me to see gains without gaining much fat at all and with this good nutrition I don't feel much pain in my muscles when a day or two has passed since my workout. Thus, it would be nice to see how I feel after training a muscle group twice a week. I was really just looking for your guidance when I asked for sets and reps, I know you should usually do around 12 sets with 8-10 reps for maximum hypertrophy. But would you really think I should look at these instead of your program just yet?

I did thank you, but I can't help but feel very drawn to your program, I love the feeling of pain and again I'm just looking for mass so other than the AllPro I'm not really looking for anything else. While I shouldn't say my nutrition is "perfect", it has certainly helped me to see gains without gaining much fat at all and with this good nutrition I don't feel much pain in my muscles when a day or two has passed since my workout. Thus, it would be nice to see how I feel after training a muscle group twice a week. I was really just looking for your guidance when I asked for sets and reps, I know you should usually do around 12 sets with 8-10 reps for maximum hypertrophy. But would you really think I should look at these instead of your program just yet?
    I have personally seen great results after about 8 months of consistently going hard on this workout. The reason I am changing my workout is because of the time it consumes. The workout definitely works, but after research, I feel it could be more efficient. I have tweaked it to: bi/tri one day, shoulder/legs, day two, back/chest, day three. I take one day off. Repeat that cycle. At the end of the second cycle. Take two days off. This new regiment still allows each muscle group twice a week, but shorter, more intense workouts. My ab workouts haven't changed.

I have personally seen great results after about 8 months of consistently going hard on this workout. The reason I am changing my workout is because of the time it consumes. The workout definitely works, but after research, I feel it could be more efficient. I have tweaked it to: bi/tri one day, shoulder/legs, day two, back/chest, day three. I take one day off. Repeat that cycle. At the end of the second cycle. Take two days off. This new regiment still allows each muscle group twice a week, but shorter, more intense workouts. My ab workouts haven't changed.
    That is ****ing tantalizing. I think I'll start this mother of a workout tomorrow morning, I'll tell you how I think of it when I've experienced it all, thanks for your help.

That is ****ing tantalizing. I think I'll start this mother of a workout tomorrow morning, I'll tell you how I think of it when I've experienced it all, thanks for your help.
    No problem man. Good luck.

Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000)
    is dat another one of "weights 170, squats 400"? Lol
    Getting me some gains

Lifting log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154103&p=103762993#post10302993
    My lifting gear part 1 (bodysolid power rack, bench, lat attachment) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1509633
    My lifting gear part 2 (bodypower weights, texas power bar) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151184793&p=1011390903#post10110903