dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Rumble Roller Review

http://flexcart.com/members/elitefts...d=143&pid=3753

I picked one of these up at the Arnold and really like it. When I do squats and deadlifts my lower back gets really tight and sore for about two days. This thing relieves the soreness, at least temporarily (when the soreness comes back I just use it again). I just wish it had handles on the ends like a rolling pin. Then I could lay in bed and have my wife apply the pressure rather than me having to roll around on the floor. Her response, was that she was glad it didn't have handles. LOL

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post

I picked one of these up and the Arnold and really like it. When I do squats and deadlifts my lower back gets really tight and sore for about two days. This thing relieves the soreness, at least temporarily (when the soreness comes back I just use it again). I just wish it had handles on the ends like a rolling pin. Then I could lay in bed and have my wife apply the pressure rather than me having to roll around on the floor. Her response, was that she was glad it didn't have handles. LOL
    When I first clicked on the link (before I read anything you typed), I was like...."holy crap, I shouldn't have opened this at work!!!"
    lol

But after reading it, I want one.
    Like you, after deadlifts I get knots so bad in my back it is boarder line maddening.
    I generally will use a racquetball against a wall or have my wife roll it over the knots...but honestly, she gets more pleasure out of seeing me writhe in pain then anything else...

But I like this....
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That thing looks awesome!
    []---[] Equipment Crew #29 []---[]

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Somebody just posted a review recently that made me want one, now I got to get it, lol.

SlickNickster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlickNickster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlickNickster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlickNickster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlickNickster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have you tried a conventional foam roller? I was just curious for a comparison.
    To Give Anything Less Than Your Best is to Sacrifice the Gift

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nstephensphoto View Post
    Have you tried a conventional foam roller? I was just curious for a comparison.
    I have not, so I can't really give you a good comparison. I accidentally stumbled across the rumble roller on elites web page last week after a workout when my back was killing me and thought it would be a good idea. Then, happened upon their booth at the Arnold and tried it there. I actually bought the original blue one and the harder gray one. I use them in tandem placed about 8 to 12 inches apart. They also have the longer ones, but I went with the shorter versions.

dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No comparison to the non textured black high density roller at all! This thing is a miracle worker. I have degenerative stenosis and after deads and squats i always hurt. By far one of the best purchased ive ever made. I have the small one which is really koo for hammering the hard to reach spots and really isolate that pressure. I have the big one as well. Extra firm is the way to go.

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post

I picked one of these up at the Arnold and really like it. When I do squats and deadlifts my lower back gets really tight and sore for about two days. This thing relieves the soreness, at least temporarily (when the soreness comes back I just use it again). I just wish it had handles on the ends like a rolling pin. Then I could lay in bed and have my wife apply the pressure rather than me having to roll around on the floor. Her response, was that she was glad it didn't have handles. LOL
    hmm good heads up dude. I've had this roller on my wish list for about a year now but never pulled the trigger. might have to get it sooner now.

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I should've bought one when I had the chance. I even tried it out at the expo and liked it, just didn't feel like getting it right then.....I don't have terrible problems with doms or tightness, but when it hits...a muscle can stay tight for a couple of days. This might have been nice and I can definitely see how it would be better than a smooth one.

Nice review.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    On a related topic, does anyone know some good youtube tutorial videos on how to use these rollers/rollers in general? I realize I could search for them myself, but I am asking if anyone has one they have saved/favorited that they either used the first time they tried these out OR they saw and said "AHA!" when using these.

Ive ignored most posts in this forum about these, but I keep hearing so many good things I am now curious as to their effect and value in training.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by buffbrown21 View Post
    On a related topic, does anyone know some good youtube tutorial videos on how to use these rollers/rollers in general? I realize I could search for them myself, but I am asking if anyone has one they have saved/favorited that they either used the first time they tried these out OR they saw and said "AHA!" when using these.

Ive ignored most posts in this forum about these, but I keep hearing so many good things I am now curious as to their effect and value in training.

Not a video, but in another thread I asked Mindi19 to outline the proper way to use a foam roller... She's VERY knowledgeable in this dept.
    Might help...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...3&postcount=18
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100)
    I love it...this simple tool has made me feel awesome. Recommend for sure!

Definitely not a gimmick product or something you
    can make a home made version of. Will add years of your body saying "thank you"

Registered Ginger Muscle Mania Matt's Avatar
    Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    best rollers I've ever used. I've been wanting to get one for my home real bad instead of rolling on my pipe.
    -[[[[------]]]]-

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew