agentofsteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cell Mass or a protein shake after your workout?

which do you guys prefer, taking Cell Mass after your workout or taking a protein shake after the workout? i can't decide myself!

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do both, take Cell Mass (CEE) immediately post-workout, wait 15 min then take protein shake post-workout, followed by a post-workout meal 1 hour later.

nah, i can't have an additional meal, reason is because i work out during nightime due to my schedule, so when i come home from the gym, its already 11:00pm, so i just take a shake and a banana and go to bed.

sammylou will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammylou will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammylou will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammylou will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammylou will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammylou will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammylou will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammylou will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammylou will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammylou will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammylou will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thats not a good idea. you definately need a PWO meal. What the guy suggested above me is a good idea. Also,your body will be going hungry if you go to sleep without eating after your workout, and you will not grow.

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    protein>creatine in ALL cases.

so instead of having a shake when i come home, can i eat cottage cheese or...something small, maybe?

and another question,
    can i take cellmass in the morning before doing a 30 minute run?

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by agentofsteel
    which do you guys prefer, taking Cell Mass after your workout or taking a protein shake after the workout? i can't decide myself!
    Take both.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

aruba323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aruba323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aruba323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aruba323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aruba323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aruba323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aruba323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aruba323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take both protein and creatine postworkout and then eat afterwards... personally, i mix my bulk cee in my protein shake and just down it real quick to avoid the taste...its worked pretty well for me.

xxJeSTeRxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cell Mass states to use it immediately after your workout on an empty stomach!

I take it, then wait about 30 min and have a shake, then about an hour after that, I will have a meal.

ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you don't have protein after a workout, you're wasting your workout.
    ^^ This is the best post you'll read all day

"When all is said and done, more is said than done."
    -Ben Franklin

Do Not Buy from Discount Anabolics! They ripped me off and will not think twice about doing the same to you.