Luke_the_Duke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What's your favorite and least favorite exercise in your routine?

I only have one exercise that I actually enjoy and that is bicep curls. I love them and wish every exercise was so easy and felt so good. I'm actually getting to the point where my curl weight is approaching my bench press weight, which is a little strange.

Anyways, I really HATE doing squats. If they weren't the best BB exercise, I would never do another squat in my life. I don't really know why I hate them so much. I guess it is just because they are exhaustingly intense and seem to drain all my energy really quick. If you're ever angry and want to burn some energy, just do a few squats. UGGHHHH... tomorrow is squat day...

Eee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lunges, Argghhh

I'd rather do squats than lunges. I seem to get good result doing dumbell lunges but I abolutely hate them! Also hate wide grip pull ups, they're tough and I can't do them without assistance, which is really depressing. Oh how I long for big lats!

Favourite exercises have to be incline dumbell press and weighted dips, I love em............

Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Favorite - barbell rows

least favorite - don't have one,
    "I thought I was looking at my mother's old douche bag except that's in Ohio." - Dudley Dawson aka Booger

"Idle Hands spend time at the genitals, and we all know God hates that" - Drippy

Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool

I like the intense exercises, like pullups, bb curls, close grip bb press,dips , etc etc, its just so fun!

Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I really have to agree with eee. For some reason, wen i do lunges, i rather be doing a heavy @$$ squat then that. My favorite has to be Military press. Easy form, good rom, kinda fun to do.

back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to Hate squats and leg work in general , but now I enjoy leg day . My favourite is and has always been cable pulldowns or weighted chins .
    "The greatest danger to most of us is not that we aim too high and miss it but that we aim too low and reach it"
    Michelangelo Buonarroti

Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Favourite: Flat Bench Press

Least Favourite: Barbell Curls

notfityet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notfityet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notfityet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notfityet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notfityet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notfityet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notfityet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notfityet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notfityet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notfityet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notfityet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm fairly new at this( on 3rd month) and I really enjoy the lat pulldown feels great on my back/shoulders.

drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like everything but squats....at least since I started doing higher rep squats. They exhaust me so quick and the next 40 minutes of my workout Im still gasping like a bitch. Barbell curls always get me real winded quickly as well...wtf
    I don't reply to PM's for sources. Read it again. I don't reply to PM's for sources. But I will forward it to a Mod.
    "anyone gaining a solid 15lbs off of a cycle wasn't at their limit yet." - ratmonkey

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Favorite: Squats (this is probably why I have an overgrown backside).

Least favorite: Upright rows - so I don't do them.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

turboman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just hate lifting weights PERIOD!!! I find it extremly boring, but I do it anyways because in the end it does help.

Favorite is once a week I do a 25 mile bike ride above Lactic Acid thresehold. Man I feel like the baddest MOFO when I get through with that workout. Nothing but PAIN that I just try to ignore.
    fat bottom women make this rocking world go around

I find it really strange that everybody seems to be the opposite of me. I hate squats, deadlifts, and bench presses the most and most people like them. I love bicep curls the most and most people hate them.

How can anybody like squats and deadlifts? UGH!

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well I have lifts that I like
    and then lifts that I don't like
    but I like, the lifts that I don't like
    cus they are more challenging
    and when they are more challenging I like them because
    I think I'm becoming repetative here

ok I like pretty much all types of curls
    I also like Dumbell Flat Presses and Flys a lot

I dislike (like) deadlift military press and tbar rows altho tbars are becoming easier as I get used to them so they will soon move to the like like list instead of the dislike like list
    also side lateral raises

Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Luke_the_Duke

Cuz they give me such a rush and it feels like I've accomplished a lot with each set. Heh

Favorite: Deadlifts, SLDL

Least favorite: Lunges, flat bench press, later raises

Rydain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with everyone who mentioned the sense of accomplishment. I also enjoy these exercises because they're very efficient.

Chin-ups are my current favorite exercise. I'm not that good at them yet, but at least I can do some unassisted, and it makes me feel tough and strong.

I like pretty much every exercise in my routine, but I'd have to say that fat guy hangs are the least enjoyable. They do wonders for my grip, but they hurt my hands and result in a rather unpleasant pulling sensation somewhere around my ribcage. It's something I'll get used to, but still, it feels weird.

Registered User Emerson Bigguns's Avatar
    Emerson Bigguns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Flat bench is my favorite. Deadlifts or squats have to be my least favorite.
    6'2"
    200lbs
    46 inch chest
    34 inch waist
    16 inch biceps

drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    love = incline dumbbell presses
    hate = wide grip pulldowns

turboman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sqauts are great!!! It's the only exercise were I can make the big muscle guys look like bitches.

Otherwise I lift like a little girl.
    fat bottom women make this rocking world go around

Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seahawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^^^ lol

It sounds like you guys just like the feeling AFTER doing squats and deadlifts. If that is what you are talking about, then yes, it is a great feeling because you are done. But I was talking about DURING the exercise and the intensity of those two exercises really mentally fatigues me.

BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hate: T-Bar Rows

love: Military Press
    Today we'll become bigger, stronger, and better looking....
    -Coach Lowery
    ________
    ...and the cause for all this mess...Frank Stallone
    ________
    Odoyle Rules!
    ________

MDC is just really nice. (+1000) MDC is just really nice. (+1000) MDC is just really nice. (+1000) MDC is just really nice. (+1000) MDC is just really nice. (+1000) MDC is just really nice. (+1000) MDC is just really nice. (+1000) MDC is just really nice. (+1000) MDC is just really nice. (+1000) MDC is just really nice. (+1000) MDC is just really nice. (+1000)
    It sounds like you guys just like the feeling AFTER doing squats and deadlifts. If that is what you are talking about, then yes, it is a great feeling because you are done. But I was talking about DURING the exercise and the intensity of those two exercises really mentally fatigues me.
    For some reason I look forward to doing squats more than anything else.

I really dislike doing bicep exercises.

GDS10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Favorite - Bicep Curl

Least Favorite - Deadlift

And i hate calf exercises damn them things just wont grow atall
    :-(
    AIM - GDS10

"Do you know any good Forcep Exercises" - Tigerdagger15 (bb.com)

"wots wrong with pizza and biscuts, are they bad for cutting or someting?" - Tigerdagger15 (bb.com)

"2000 Calories, THATS INSANE" Tigerdagger15 (bb.com)

"Dude ur such a newb, how can u not bulk on 1200calories" Tigerdagger15 (bb.com)

Stats:

Triquads - 20"
    bitreps - 14
    Forceps - 13"
    Quadlats - 22"
    Abdomineps - 31"
    Peccalves - 25"

Favorite Excersices:

Bicep Extensions, Calf Curls, Sit Downs and Bent Over Bench Press

"I dont care if im fat, because im gonna work out and it will turn to muscle" - Some Fat Guy

I Hate the Follow people:

TigerDagger15, TUXEDO (txstudboy22)

I Like the following people. Sychokid (I love joo Jon :(), abdominator, bignbuff, Tallnthin, EvilGeorge

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by GDS10
    And i hate calf exercises damn them things just wont grow at all(
    You're not doing that "hi-rep" thing with your calves are you? If so, remember that calves (and abs, for that matter) are just another muscle, so work them like any other as far as reps go.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam