Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

New Animal Product Alpha Testing

What's the word, fellas? Dropping a line to clue you guys in on our next big event. As we have in the past, we're setting up an alpha testing program to test the latest (classified) Animal product, soon to hit the market. You get to try out some new supps for free and we in turn gain your invaluable feedback. If you would like to potentially be a part of this program, or future tests, register here: http://www.animalpak.com/html/extras.cfm

Whoever is chosen and properly completes the testing and feedback program will also get a copy of one of the full length Animal Training Series DVDs which will be coming out soon.

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sweet man. Registered, you rock G.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice!

Can you give us any hints????????
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

freakshow@animalpak forvm Jbutts169's Avatar
    Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by G Diesel
    What's the word, fellas? Dropping a line to clue you guys in on our next big event. As we have in the past, we're setting up an alpha testing program to test the latest (classified) Animal product, soon to hit the market. You get to try out some new supps for free and we in turn gain your invaluable feedback. If you would like to potentially be a part of this program, or future tests, register here: http://www.animalpak.com/html/extras.cfm

Whoever is chosen and properly completes the testing and feedback program will also get a copy of one of the full length Animal Training Series DVDs which will be coming out soon.

Peace, G
    so if we are already registered at animalpak.com then do we need to fill that out again??
    -"A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"

the FORVM: http://forum.animalpak.com

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jbutts169
    so if we are already registered at animalpak.com then do we need to fill that out again??
    Negative... You are good to go, bro.

If anybody is interested in how it all goes down, check out these links:
    http://animalpak.com/html/article_de...D=181&section=

http://animalpak.com/html/article_de...D=193&section=

Peace, G

Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    aite im registered. might need to change my address cuse im goin back home in 2 months but oh well. thanks g
    Teen Body Builder of the Week #96
    www.WhatsUpWithIt.com

Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so how about that "hint" G?

Property of Team Torture RichardRussell's Avatar
    RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Negative... You are good to go, bro.

If anybody is interested in how it all goes down, check out these links:
    http://animalpak.com/html/article_de...D=181&section=

http://animalpak.com/html/article_de...D=193&section=

Peace, G
    Cool, already registered. Looking forward to the notification email when you start screening potential testers. Will we get more info then on what type of prodcut (anabolic, stamina, cutting, nutritional support, etc.), or can you at least leak that much now?
    - Discipline means doing within, not doing without.

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." -- T.S. Eliot

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese Proverb.

RR's Sesamin + Melting Point log --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=796196

Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is it just me, or is Animal making a nice presence for itself on the board? Its nice to see.

Keep up the good work Diesel, in representing your company.
    DS and ID Mag, 'nuff said. For now.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    Is it just me, or is Animal making a nice presence for itself on the board? Its nice to see.

Keep up the good work Diesel, in representing your company.
    It's not just you. G Diesel is a really good guy.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Thanks for all of the kind words, fellas.

Bumping this thread for anybody who is interested but may have missed it the first time. Peace, G

Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for all of the kind words, fellas.

Bumping this thread for anybody who is interested but may have missed it the first time. Peace, G
    There is alwyas bickering and bad-mouthing, but rarely are compliments passed, so it was in order.

nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Kick ass! I would love to test!
    Testing for AX baby!

SECOND PLACE!!!
    My Scivation/Primaforce Contest Bulk Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608005

You can't fool mother nature - she's one smart bitch.

There is alwyas bickering and bad-mouthing, but rarely are compliments passed, so it was in order.
    It takes a confident individual to sincerely compliment others, so thanks again Peak... Considering the source, it means a lot.

I'm here to represent a company... A company that has integrity and treats others with respect. I've always held myself to a high standard and expect much of myself not only professionally, but as a man. Working for Universal Nutrition is a natural fit for me personally because we cherish similar old school values and ethics.

I hate to see competitors bad mouth one another, fighting and bickering on the forums. From my perspective, we are all a part of a growing but often chastised and controversial industry attached to a fringe, undergound sport/lifestyle (that I love)... If we are to all grow and prosper we have to stick together and show one another respect. United we stand, divided we fall... Believe that. Peace, G

It takes a confident individual to sincerely compliment others, so thanks again Peak... Considering the source, it means a lot.

I'm here to represent a company... A company that has integrity and treats others with respect. I've always held myself to a high standard and expect much of myself not only professionally, but as a man. Working for Universal Nutrition is a natural fit for me personally because we cherish similar old school values and ethics.

I hate to see competitors bad mouth one another, fighting and bickering on the forums. From my perspective, we are all a part of a growing but often chastised and controversial industry attached to a fringe, undergound sport/lifestyle (that I love)... If we are to all grow and prosper we have to stick together and show one another respect. United we stand, divided we fall... Believe that. Peace, G
    spoken like a true man. I agree with everything you just said. You really are a talented writer.

I couldn't agree more.

Until recently, I had no real opinion of Universal one way or the other. Lately, I have only been impressed (mind you, I am not trying to imply that Universal was a small company or non-entity, it just hasn't crossed my path). Perhaps our paths will cross at one of the tradeshows.

I couldn't agree more.

Until recently, I had no real opinion of Universal one way or the other. Lately, I have only been impressed (mind you, I am not trying to imply that Universal was a small company or non-entity, it just hasn't crossed my path). Perhaps our paths will cross at one of the tradeshows.
    One of the reasons we kept a low profile was because we are a "quiet" family type of company with a 20+ year history. We value humility, reliability and integrity. We never want to be loud mouths, we'd much rather speak softly and carry a big stick.

I look forward to meeting you at a show and talking shop, Twin Peak. Your comments and feedback have been greatly appreciated. Peace, G

Just a little follow up info on the Animal Alpha Testing Program: http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=170

Peace, G

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Looks great, G.
    Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

"I'm not cheating, I'm winning!" - my 5-yr old son

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So when a person gets picked for alpha testing do they also get an Animal beany?

I tried to get one at The Arnold before the doors opened but the guy in the Animal cage was loading up some music and was like, "You just gotta be around when we throw them out."

My beany is starting to rip..

crobar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crobar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I am very interested! Really liked the way G Diesel presented himself, very professional. OK Dude, already signed up... but have not received any emails. Is there a set time as to when you'll choose testers?

built like a brick house Dallas68's Avatar
    Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    looks good!

good luck to those who are chosen And G make sure you or whoever chooses the right people for the job Animal needs the best cause they the best...
    going full blast!

workout journal (random rambling)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168460783

dunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dunk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    G you guys rock, enjoy visiting your site for inspiration and alil motivation, awesome supps as well!!

Going for strong and lean jtroster's Avatar
    jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Unhappy Why can't Canadians register?

G,

Why can't Canadians register? The registeration web page only has "State" and no place for Country.
    Joel

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

My 2014 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159562211

Originally Posted by dunk
    G you guys rock, enjoy visiting your site for inspiration and alil motivation, awesome supps as well!!

Glad to hear it bro. Thanks for the support... We'll keep busting our ass to do what we do.

Keep those registrations coming fellas, we'll be picking the testers in the coming weeks and we want the right cats for the job. Peace, G

Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how do u know who the people are from the boards when they register?
    Teen Body Builder of the Week #96
    www.WhatsUpWithIt.com

Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stix_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Signed up. Thanks for the info.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This should be cool. I love testing new stuff out.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Alpha Testing brand new Animal supp... I hear it's coming soon. Be aware.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

Montreal CanAdian Militia ryanr623's Avatar
    ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Alpha Testing brand new Animal supp... I hear it's coming soon. Be aware.
    For gods sake can someone give us a hint?! Im a lil antsy after hearing this
    Blessed be the lord, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Hockey Season!