Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new here!

atlianz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

new here!

Hello yall been lurking around these forums for awhile and decided to join. Ive got to tell you, ive learned alot so far!

anyways heres a pic a me messing around:
    Attached Images

pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

That is some serious "messing" around. Looks like you are totally ripped.

Welcome aboard.
    One more rep, bro!

Registered User N_tenseLifter88's Avatar
    N_tenseLifter88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) N_tenseLifter88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) N_tenseLifter88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) N_tenseLifter88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) N_tenseLifter88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) N_tenseLifter88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) N_tenseLifter88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) N_tenseLifter88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) N_tenseLifter88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) N_tenseLifter88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) N_tenseLifter88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

welcome...good luck!
    ....... ... ..

Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How big is that arm?!?!

Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow bro, ripped ripped ripped, ain't bad, keep it up and try n get some more pics
    Ja ben ik Nederlands

"Everything I do, I strive to be more like you. You've taken me from the depths within and released me, freed me, into what you want me to Be. Every day I live for you, and I devote my life to you. God, you are my salvation, Jesus, my rejuvinator." - Is0, Allen

"A life unexamined is a life not worth living" - Unknown

"Once a person realizes his state of sin, his natural inclination is to find the remedy within himself. He attempts to bring about his own salvation by human means. He tries various reforms when he needs to be regenerated. As with the Israelites, he tries to become justified by the Law rather than by faith in Jesus, Rather than cleaning up the old man, he needs to be made a new man in Christ. He doesn't need to "turn over a new leaf," he needs a completely new life. The only remedy for man's fallen state is salvation by the grace of God through faith in His Son Jesus." - SOS

If you guys ever wanna talk, about anything, whether troubles, problems, christian advice, whatever it may be, I'm here.

Allen

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

excellent arm development...hows about the rest?

Registered User Violence Jackof's Avatar
    Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    and some people say that asians are the tiniest guys in the gym. HAH!

well here is another pic. Ive got a long way to go before I reach my goal.
    Attached Images

Alijan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking good bro. can i have your physique until i reach my goal?

are ya korean?

Talking

hehe, Im a China man!
    Last edited by atlianz; 11-05-2002 at 08:32 PM.

ToTal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

What are your stats?

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ripped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good lawd you're shredded. If I could look like that for a contest I'd be jumping for joy.

But it's winter, SO START EATIN!!!

Im not trying to get any bigger, my main goal is definition.

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well you've got about as much definition as you can get, but you're gonna need more muscle to really bring out striations.

So.... EAT!!!

Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looking great bro, keep doing what you're doing.
    No one ever says, "It's only a game" when their team is winning.

Registered User lean and lovely's Avatar
    lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You look fantastic! I think Asians can have phenomenal physiques - one of my favorites is Kris Dim. I think you just need to add more mass you you'll be right up there. Good luck!

Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

whoa! your one ripped mofo! i can see the striations on your chest and delts..good work

what are your stats/measurments?

LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000) LongIslandLift is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by atlianz
    Im not trying to get any bigger, my main goal is definition.
    your preety much a shredded as you can get right now, to get more definition, you need to bulk a lil more and cut again.

Thanks guys, im really considering the advice about adding more mass.
    Last edited by atlianz; 11-08-2002 at 08:37 PM.

here are some more pics.
    As for Stats, ive never really done that.
    but i guess i should start, huh!
    Attached Images

another:

not too sure on how to pose, ( trying to imitate others)
    Attached Images

Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ur ripped
    arniefan!!

Registered User Violence Jackof's Avatar
    Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Violence Jackof is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    hey man, i'm a fellow asian. looking real ripped man. but yeah, if you added on some more mass, you'd look good. it would compensate for the small asian penis.

Talking

haha... speak for yourself!

ONe21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ONe21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ONe21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ONe21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ONe21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ONe21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ONe21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ONe21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ONe21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ONe21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ONe21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you have an awsome physique. You have kind of a bruce lee build thing going on.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog... well inside of a dog it is too dark to read." -Groucho Marx-

Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by atlianz
    haha... speak for yourself!
    lol

gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your arms are solid!!!(you have big forearms which help alot, mine are small)...The front pic is great, the only place you lack is getting wider lats, better traps. You're so lean any Lbs you add will be instantly noticable..

baller205 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn holmes, id trade bodies, what kinda workout you use??

dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice and cut there buddy? what you takeing?
    Aint that bout a bitch, My skinny ass cousin squats he gets girls, WHEN I SQUAT, I get guys.

Repect All, But Fear No One.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html