robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

not keto related , but staggering stats!!

*In 1970 , there were around 70,000 fast food joints in the US. In 2001 , there were 186,000. In '68 , McDonalds operated 1000 resturants. Today there about 31,000 :14,000 of those in America.

* In 1970 , Americans spent 6.2 billion on fast food. In 2004 it was 124 billion - twenty times as much!

*A study published in 2004 showed an increase from 3 to 12 percent in the number of fast food calories consumed by Americans over the past twenty years.

*Outback Steakhouses' Bloomin Onion packs in 2500 calories , which is bit more than the average male is suopposed to consume in one day - and the Bloomin Onion is just an appetizer. Add the rib and chicken meal , a salad drenched in fatty dressing and dessert , and youll have consumed more calories than youve needed over the course of several days ... and that just one meal!

*In The early days , a soda at a fast food place was 12 ounces. That is now a "small" . Some resturants offer 64 ounce soda's - or 800 calories - or 48 teaspoons of sugars - or liquid diabetes - call it what you want.

*The average American eats THIRTY POUNDS of french fries annually - up from only 3.5 pounds in 1960.

*Soft drink consumption has rose 135 percent between 1977 and 2001. Its highest was among kids.

*One-fifth of American children are consuming soft drinkns at t he ages of one and two.

*Physical activity decresed 13 percent in kids between 1980 and 2000 (can you say atari/nintendo/sega/playstation/xbox/wii?)

*Airlines have raised ticket prices over the past few years due to an increase in fuel usage. Its literally taking more fuel now-a-days to haul fat America around in the sky.

Just thought you guys might find this interesting.
    "If you have the desire or ability to talk between sets then you aren't working out." - Mike Mentzer

baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's rediculous isn't it. Over 65% of daily energy is from processed foods, refined oil and sugar, and all empty calories...what a lifestyle we have nurtured for our kids.

fat now phat later Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid's Avatar
    Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

i feel bad and so sorry for kids who have parents living such unhealthy lifestyles

they've basically got no choice other then to eat what their given and then eventually develop an obsession for unhealthy food and dislike greens and the good stuff
    if i die..i die.

Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd like to see someone eat a whole Bloomin' Onion from Outback. Those things are massive. I have a hell of an appetite and I can't eat one. The thought of eating that much fried onion makes me feel nauseous.

shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We had Coke vending machine in our school but students seldom buy them cause it's very pricey. Same goes to pizzas, chicken nuggets and fries - those are 'luxury' items. Most kids here still eat rice, meat and veges for lunch and eventhough the portion of rice gets bigger and bigger (rice = cheap & filling!) and the rest getting smaller, I'm still thankful that the kids arent stuffed with worse junks. In Malaysia, the ultimate convinient food is instant noodles. They're basically carbs with water and preservatives but it's not known to make people fat.

Anybody seen Jamie's School Dinners? I almost shed a tear for those kids. Not only they're clueless about nutrition - they probably ate more processed food than unprocessed ones. I feel guilty for not being able to cook for my brothers 'lunch sometimes but there's always frozen lamb shoulders, 100% beef patties, marinated chicken, fish, greens, eggs and milk in the fridge.

Good riddance to all the frozen junk food we used to buy. They're pretty darn expensive anyway

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by robbytjohn View Post
    *Outback Steakhouses' Bloomin Onion packs in 2500 calories , which is bit more than the average male is suopposed to consume in one day - and the Bloomin Onion is just an appetizer. Add the rib and chicken meal , a salad drenched in fatty dressing and dessert , and youll have consumed more calories than youve needed over the course of several days ... and that just one meal!
    I had to look that up, but good greif, that's worse than our artery busters round here!

drifterswank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drifterswank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drifterswank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drifterswank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drifterswank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drifterswank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drifterswank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drifterswank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drifterswank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drifterswank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drifterswank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if that's what it is? i'd eat it.
    There's a few recipes online

I have to try it once
    Attached Images
    99% fat free??? The only thing I want fat free is the missus!!!!
    Keto-er for life

Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's it, but it's frigging huge, and like I said, it's a lot of fat to cram into you (no homo).

hatemakinsns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hatemakinsns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hatemakinsns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hatemakinsns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hatemakinsns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hatemakinsns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hatemakinsns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hatemakinsns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hatemakinsns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hatemakinsns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hatemakinsns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    *Physical activity decresed 13 percent in kids between 1980 and 2000 (can you say atari/nintendo/sega/playstation/xbox/wii?)
    hey, the wii is definitely not an "inactive" gaming console. Have you played Wii Tennis or boxing?

robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbytjohn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hatemakinsns View Post
    hey, the wii is definitely not an "inactive" gaming console. Have you played Wii Tennis or boxing?

haha nope i havent played a Wii at all. But c'mon , when i was a kid , we played outside , sprinting around , climbing , jumping, bicycling, playing football ...... and all of this for hours , it was like a freakin 300 workout plan everyday! im sure kids get moderate cardio from playing some Wii games , and it probably causes them to huff and puff - which , wow - how sad.
    "If you have the desire or ability to talk between sets then you aren't working out." - Mike Mentzer

gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Khoraji View Post
    I'd like to see someone eat a whole Bloomin' Onion from Outback. Those things are massive. I have a hell of an appetite and I can't eat one. The thought of eating that much fried onion makes me feel nauseous.
    OH MAN those are so good But I can't eat many either. I had a couple pieces when I went out to dinner a few months ago...and I really mean just a couple little ones. They felt heavy

Ugh....my little brother was drinking diet 7up at the age of two. My parents are raising a little diabetic :-\

abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Seriously, who eats an entire Bloomin' Onion? Those things are split among like 5 people where I come from, lol.

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by abar View Post
    Seriously, who eats an entire Bloomin' Onion? Those things are split among like 5 people where I come from, lol.
    yeah
    thats an appetizer for a table full, not that I haven't done some damage to one myself before.
    now if I go to outback its the ribeye, steamed brocolli with a dolop of butter on it and water

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    haha nope i havent played a Wii at all. But c'mon , when i was a kid , we played outside , sprinting around , climbing , jumping, bicycling, playing football ...... and all of this for hours , it was like a freakin 300 workout plan everyday! im sure kids get moderate cardio from playing some Wii games , and it probably causes them to huff and puff - which , wow - how sad.
    Try it bro, seriously it's ridiculous how pumped up you can get. A couple of hundred metre sprints on Sonic VS Mario olympics and my bi's were burning and 100 metre breast stroke had my rotator cuffs feeling like they were ready to burst.

Boxing is a good cardio workout if you're playing single player, many of my friends who are perfectly fit have broken out into sweats playing it.

Fat Guy Tryng To Get Thin big_dippin's Avatar
    big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Those statistics are mind blowing.
    April 22, 2013 - 456 lbs
    July 16, 2013 - 414.2 lbs
    Overall Goal Weight - 225 10% BF or less

Originally Posted by chimponarope View Post
    Try it bro, seriously it's ridiculous how pumped up you can get. A couple of hundred metre sprints on Sonic VS Mario olympics and my bi's were burning and 100 metre breast stroke had my rotator cuffs feeling like they were ready to burst.

Boxing is a good cardio workout if you're playing single player, many of my friends who are perfectly fit have broken out into sweats playing it.
    hahah ok if i come across a wii ill give it a spin - but i aint gonna go buy one just to imitate real excercise :P