saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

starting again after broken foot...

I'll start of with my vitals:
    height:6'7" (200cm)
    weight:192 lbs (87 kg)
    Body fat %: 14.5%

So i started training in July, and my coach had put me on a full body workout. I managed to gain some weight (11lbs, 5kg: from 183lbs, 83kg to 194lbs, 88kg) and get my body fat% to around 12%. But in October i broke my foot. Now i can start training again, but as you can see above, i gained some fat and i will probably have lost some muscles to.
    Now, when i started training i wanted to loose some fat first, but my coach said to me that i had to build muscles first, that i could loose fat afterwards.
    Now I can start training again, but what should I do? At the time i broke my foot, I wanted to go to a split-routine.
    Should I go back to my old routine first? Or can I go to a split routine now, if so, which ones do you suggest? And does it matter that i'm tall? And should i try to loose fat first by doing cardio?

I know i've got a lot of questions, but i've only heard my coaches opinion and i want to hear others to

I'll include some pics soon

Thanks to everybody who can help me

Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100)
    Get some pics and post your previous routine along with lifts. 6' 7" at 192lbs probably looks thin. I'd gain some muscle and cut fat later, probably near spring for summer. It's winter, don't worry about fat.

saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saitham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok so here are some pics of me...
    I'll try to post my routine later because i don't know all the names of the exercices so i'll look them up now
    Attached Images

Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by saitham View Post
    Ok so here are some pics of me...
    I'll try to post my routine later because i don't know all the names of the exercices so i'll look them up now
    You look skinny fat, bulk mate, read all the stickies around here.

Ok so here is my routine:

7 exercises:
    1)Chin-Up
    2)Smith Machine Overhead Shoulder Press
    3)Push-Ups With Feet Elevated
    4)Dumbbell Squat
    5)this one I can't find the name of: I put the Smith machine low, i go hang under the bar and stretch my body, then i pull myself up with a close grip (I hope my description makes sense )
    6)Dumbbell Bench Press
    7)Pull-ups but with close grip
    And then abs, but i don't really have a specific routine for them...

I think it is like this, but i leave my papers at the gym so the order of the exercises can be a bit different
    Last edited by saitham; 12-26-2007 at 12:31 AM.

ow yeah...
    I do 3 sets of 10 reps for each exercise with 1-2mins rest.
    Last edited by saitham; 12-26-2007 at 12:33 AM.

Did my routine for the first time complete after my accident on Monday
    Damn it feels good to be back
    Last edited by saitham; 12-26-2007 at 04:12 AM.

Anyone comment?

Originally Posted by Roger999 View Post
    You look skinny fat, bulk mate, read all the stickies around here.
    What exactly does bulk mean? Does it mean i can eat all i want and go for a certain amount of calories or does it mean i need to eat a lot but look at the composition of the food? (i mean protein/fat/carbs/...)
    "Train like an animal, eat like a horse, sleep like a baby, grow like a weed"
    "Eat, Lift, Sleep. Repeat."

*hope to be powerbuilder* dogster126's Avatar
    dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    eat all you can .
    say 3-4k calories ?
    but clean bulk , don't dirty bulk
    clean bulk = good food , healthy food
    dirty bulk = macs / burger king
    you can have cheat meals occasionally

Originally Posted by dogster126 View Post
    eat all you can .
    say 3-4k calories ?
    but clean bulk , don't dirty bulk
    clean bulk = good food , healthy food
    dirty bulk = macs / burger king
    you can have cheat meals occasionally
    ok thx...

And what about my routine? Should i continue with my full body routine for a while or switch to a split routine?

dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogster126 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    And what about my routine? Should i continue with my full body routine for a while or switch to a split routine?
    well i think you should start on rippetoe's cause you prolly lost some of your strength from that rest .
    Hmm .. i think you should go light on the injured part .
    read this up http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ian1new.htm
    http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/pope2.htm

well i think you should start on rippetoe's cause you prolly lost some of your strength from that rest .
    Hmm .. i think you should go light on the injured part .
    read this up http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ian1new.htm
    http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/pope2.htm
    ok thx... but my foot has recovered completely, no permanent damage whatsoever, and i'm allowed to train as hard as i want...
    And on Monday, i did my full body routine and, don't ask me how it's possible, for most exercises i could still take the same weight!

ok thx... but my foot has recovered completely, no permanent damage whatsoever, and i'm allowed to train as hard as i want...
    And on Monday, i did my full body routine and, don't ask me how it's possible, for most exercises i could still take the same weight!
    if that's the case then you should continue with your full body routine .

if that's the case then you should continue with your full body routine .
    ok... (was looking forward to a split routine )

ok... (was looking forward to a split routine )
    you can do any routine you like . Just choose the one that is most effective to you .http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/workoutdatabase.htm

you can do any routine you like . Just choose the one that is most effective to you .http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/workoutdatabase.htm
    ok ty... you've been a great help

ok ty... you've been a great help
    np

ok so this is the correct order of my routine:

7 exercises:
    1)Chin-Up
    2)Push-Ups With Feet Elevated
    3)this one I can't find the name of: I put the Smith machine low, i go hang under the bar and stretch my body, then i pull myself up with a close grip (I hope my description makes sense )
    4)Dumbbell Squat
    5)Smith Machine Overhead Shoulder Press
    6)Pull-ups but with close grip
    7)Hammer Grip DB Bench Press

3x10 each, 1-2mins rest.

other input is still appreciated.... i'll add to your rep!

ok so this is the correct order of my routine:

7 exercises:
    1)Chin-Up
    2)Push-Ups With Feet Elevated
    3)this one I can't find the name of: I put the Smith machine low, i go hang under the bar and stretch my body, then i pull myself up with a close grip (I hope my description makes sense )
    4)Dumbbell Squat
    5)Smith Machine Overhead Shoulder Press
    6)Pull-ups but with close grip
    7)Hammer Grip DB Bench Press

3x10 each, 1-2mins rest.
    lol no idea what it meant .
    Get a proven routine . Or just look up the workout database link i've posted .
    They have over a thousand workouts .

lol no idea what it meant .
    Get a proven routine . Or just look up the workout database link i've posted .
    They have over a thousand workouts .
    Yeah i know, but thats the routine my coach gave me... And how do i chose the best routine for me?