tippytoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tippytoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tippytoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tippytoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tippytoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tippytoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tippytoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tippytoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stinging Nettle Root Vs. Original Activate

Would supplementing with Stinging Nettle Root be as effective as Activate or is Activate a certain extract of the root that is more anabolic?
    I was looking at NOW's stinging nettle root extract.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its not standardized for anything, so the results would not be the same.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tippytoes View Post
    Would supplementing with Stinging Nettle Root be as effective as Activate or is Activate a certain extract of the root that is more anabolic?
    I was looking at NOW's stinging nettle root extract.
    Definitely not the same.

Ive seen people at VS think theyre getting the same thing as Activate, buying the Nettle Root for like 8 bucks and think theyre beating the system.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nni View Post
    Exactly.

It ain't the real deal Holyfield.

tippytoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tippytoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tippytoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tippytoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tippytoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tippytoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tippytoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tippytoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OK, so we have come to the conclusion that it is not nearly as effective.
    However, would staying on nettle root for longer periods of time make its binding properties more potent?
    What I am getting at is... people recommend to cycle activate, however people don't recommend to cycle nettle root because it is usually used for prostate problems.
    Thanks

Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    However, would staying on nettle root for longer periods of time make its binding properties more potent?
    What I am getting at is... people recommend to cycle activate, however people don't recommend to cycle nettle root because it is usually used for prostate problems.
    Thanks
    I say go ahead man, it won't "STANDARDIZE" you f**kin wallet to be empty!!
    Go ahead and wake up, it's a brand new day
    Angel's wings gunna carry you away...

2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What if i just found a patch of nettles and rolled around in 'em after i work out and let 'em sting me about 80 times? Would that work?

Even though it hurt, I have to admit I put on some serious mass after i disturbed that hornet's nest with a stick last year...
    Last edited by 2XL; 12-23-2007 at 07:37 AM.
    oh hai!

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    pure Divanil is very expensive, hence the cost of ActivaTe. as nni said, stinging nettle root extract isn't standardized for anything.

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Very true. DS is a very reputable company and while some people like to hear answers from people other than company reps, nni isn't ****ting you. I'm sure companies like NOW will sell a quality product, but DS's Activate product will be a standardized, excellent quality extract. I've used generic nettle and DS Activate and there was a pronounced difference. It was not placebo.

Originally Posted by 2XL View Post
    What if i just found a patch of nettles and rolled around in 'em after i work out and let 'em sting me about 80 times? Would that work?

Even though it hurt, I have to admit I put on some serious mass after i disturbed that hornet's nest with a stick last year...
    LMFAO!! Last time we were mucking around with a hornet's nest my friend got stung/bit in the eye. THE FREAKING EYE!!!!!!!

Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Another opinion here...DS was the first on the block to bring the extract from nettle to the bodybuilding world. Then others (like **** and AX) copycatted Activate with JW and MassFX, but I still prefer Activate because I know DS is a stand-up company who takes quality seriously. I can't say the same for the other companies, so DS continues to get my $$.

And yes, there's a *big* difference between Divanil and regular "stinging nettle extract". You can really *feel* Activate.
    My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3744611

6'2", 265 lbs

"3-AD will be called 3-AD but will not be the 3-AD that never got out. It will be BETTER. That's all I can say because that's all I know." -timdull2, AX SuperHypePypeSmoker, hyping the then-non-existent 3-AD

vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    at another planet they do have nettle root standardized in bulk. i also considered stinging nettle from now in lieu of ds activate. in the end i rec'd the same answers.

then a member pm'd that the info. about the other planet.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks
    no, you would have to take a very large dose to get the same effect, time isnt the issue.

Originally Posted by vazquez View Post
    at another planet they do have nettle root standardized in bulk. i also considered stinging nettle from now in lieu of ds activate. in the end i rec'd the same answers.

then a member pm'd that the info. about the other planet.
    glad someone helped you burn the innovators.
    www.placebro.net

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Activate Xtreme is worth every penny. I ran a sponsored log and then went out and bought two more bottles of the stuff.
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can buy the standardized extract at another site.

Originally Posted by leonidas300 View Post
    Activate Xtreme is worth every penny. I ran a sponsored log and then went out and bought two more bottles of the stuff.
    i agree, but this is about the original activate.

Originally Posted by pumpingjoe View Post
    that you can. i have grown weary of bulk sites though. not saying to not buy it, but from my own experiences and the feedback of others, it isnt always a certainty.
    www.placebro.net

no, you would have to take a very large dose to get the same effect, time isnt the issue.
    What I am trying to get at is... although it in no way as effective an extract for test benefits, the fact that you can take it year-round and have very minor test benefits seems appealing. This is a supplement that is traditionally used for prostate health, and taken every day. I don't think anyone on this board would take activate for a whole year straight, but what if you could take maybe 1/8th of the activate dose for a whole year while getting prostate benefits.

Sorry, not trying to be difficult, just curious!!!

What I am trying to get at is... although it in no way as effective an extract for test benefits, the fact that you can take it year-round and have very minor test benefits seems appealing. This is a supplement that is traditionally used for prostate health, and taken every day. I don't think anyone on this board would take activate for a whole year straight, but what if you could take maybe 1/8th of the activate dose for a whole year while getting prostate benefits.

Sorry, not trying to be difficult, just curious!!!
    try it, i doubt it would really effect test.
    www.placebro.net

sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pumpingjoe View Post
    I'm happy to pay a few dollars more for the convenience of capsules and to reward the innovators. That's also why I buy Super Cissus RX and X-Factor rather than bulk cissus and bulk AA.
    If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

$ BMBC $

-Misc Scotch Crew-

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When I contacted them, they responded that it was standardized for scopoletin, but was definitely not standardized for 3,4div. - I imagine that is a more difficult extraction to do, and also more specialized.
    I remember being relevant.

ivan63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by 2XL View Post

ha ha! now thats funny

DOMESKI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMESKI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMESKI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMESKI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMESKI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMESKI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMESKI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMESKI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMESKI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMESKI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMESKI has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Naven View Post
    Another opinion here...DS was the first on the block to bring the extract from nettle to the bodybuilding world. Then others (like **** and AX) copycatted Activate with JW and MassFX, but I still prefer Activate because I know DS is a stand-up company who takes quality seriously. I can't say the same for the other companies, so DS continues to get my $$.

And yes, there's a *big* difference between Divanil and regular "stinging nettle extract". You can really *feel* Activate.
    Never tried any of those products but im curious about em. What do you feel with divanil?

Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DOMESKI View Post
    Never tried any of those products but im curious about em. What do you feel with divanil?
    The feel is tighter, harder muscles, better pumps, more strength, and better sleep. If you have an enlarged prostate, you'll feel that lessen as well while you're on it.
    My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3744611

6'2", 265 lbs

"3-AD will be called 3-AD but will not be the 3-AD that never got out. It will be BETTER. That's all I can say because that's all I know." -timdull2, AX SuperHypePypeSmoker, hyping the then-non-existent 3-AD

Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    By reading this article, it sounds like Activate is a safe product to take when cycled. My question is how natural is the stuff, and will it have any type of play in my bodies ability to produce test after I am done taking it?
    I feel the way of something beyond but I don't see what I can feel,
    if vision is the only validation then most of my life isn't real

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Farmrodd2223 View Post
    By reading this article, it sounds like Activate is a safe product to take when cycled. My question is how natural is the stuff, and will it have any type of play in my bodies ability to produce test after I am done taking it?
    ALL natural, and no.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

frank74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frank74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frank74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frank74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frank74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frank74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frank74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frank74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frank74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frank74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the original activate worked the best for me , the xtreme version not so much , i wish DS still sold the original version. I know BCS Labs has something similar to the original activate has anyone tried it?