Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

COLIN'S MAN OROTINE log

I received my bottle of MAN Orotine yesterday so I will begin my log by giving a description of the product and some background about me, goals, diet, training etc.

WHAT IS IT?

Here is a write up of Orotine...

http://www.manb2p.com/products_orotine.htm

OROTINE™ contains the patented CreaTate™ Tricreatine Orotate (creatine + orotic acid) complex; an exclusive Creatine and Orotic Acid infusion. Remember Orotic Acid!

A genuine revolutionary breakthrough, creatine has been scientifically proven effective in maintaining ATP levels and increasing recovery during and following high intensity exercise. It is also a proven cell-volumizer, what is unknown to many of creatine is that it functions similar in fashion to carnosine in that it helps with the maintenance of cellular pH. Maintaining proper cell pH enhances performance! More evidence suggests creatine can reduce muscle damage from endurance exercise making it a great supplement for endurance and power athletes alike.

ABOUT ME BACKGROUND

I started working out a few years ago after I graduated from high school I went on a drinking binge started putting on weight. Growing up I was always a skinny kid and when I started getting a little flab in my stomach I flipped out and turned my life around. When I started working out I was at about 190 with 20% BF eating fastfood everyday. I was forunate to have a good metabolism so I didn't get overly overweight. I went on a cut right away and got down to about 155 at around 12% bf in around 4-5 months. I've been cleaning bulking since them upping my calories consistently and right now I sit around 193 at around 14% BF. My goal right now is to reach around 225 at 8 to 12% body fat but I'm always shooting for more. I take bodybuilding very seriously and it's a big part of my life without it I don't know what I do. I'm a very competitive person and it allows me to keep my sanity since I can't play sports anymore.

AGE-WEIGHT-HEIGHT-BF%

Age-20
    Weight-193
    Body Fat%-14%
    Height-5'11

TRAINING SCHEDULE

I mainly train on a 5 day split hitting each body part hard with about 8 to 13 reps depending on the body part. I go for the higher weight low rep most of the time. I usually lift for about an hour max I try to keep it around 50 minutes to an hour. Here is the plan I follow most of the time...

Monday-Chest, light tri's
    Tuesday-Back, light bi's
    Wednesday-Legs
    Thursday-OFF
    Friday-Bi's and Tri's
    Saturday-Delts
    Sunday-OFF

This is just a rough outline sometimes I mix things up and I'll include shoulders in with another part and go and do something else on the weekend day. It all depends how I feel recovery wise and strength wise. I've been reading around about different things and most people suggust while bulking to stick to heavy weights with less reps and around 8 to 12 rep range but I talked to some trainer yesterday and he said when he is bulking up he will do like 24 sets for major muscle groups like chest, legs, back. I guess everyone's bodies different I have been responding fairly well I think to my training plan but I may switch it up after I'm done with this product to see how my gains go on something else. I don't do cardio very often because I'm an EASY loser when I run I drop a pound or 2 I don't know why but it's very easy for me to lose weight at this point in my life so I usually run only about once a week.

CURRENT SUPPLEMENTS

Primaforce Substance WPI Grape and Watermelon
    Dymatize Elite Whey Pina Colada
    Fish Oil Omega 3 fatty acids
    Multi Vitamin

SUPPLEMENT HISTORY

I've had great success with NO products and hit or miss success with creatine I respond good to cell volumizers and the performance creatine formulas, but not too well with mono. Bulk CEE has been ok for me as well. My most successful supplements I've taken are Green Bulge, Swole V2, White Blood, Dymatize Xpand, MAN Clout, Scivation Xtend. Never tried any fat burners yet but some of them looking appealing like Sesathin. I got a long list of things I want to try and have tons of at my house waiting to be used. I've never done a PH cycle but I do have some Superdrol, Ergomax, MAX LMG that I plan on taking eventually when I feel I'm totally prepared and plataued. All my gains I've made so far have been natural.

CURRENT DIET

I mainly stick to a strict consistent diet consistenting of...

OATS
    Ezekiel Bread or organic multi grain breads
    eggs
    lean ground beef
    almonds/peanuts
    skim milk
    salmon
    chicken
    whey protein
    fruits like bananas, apples, berries
    natural peanut butter
    yogurt
    whole wheat pasta
    brown rice/white rice

I shoot for around 3500+ calories a day spread out over 6 to 8 meals generally. I could definately eat more I'm never full it's just food cost adds up and I pay what I can afford which is usually a lot of food I go to the store all the time.

GOALS for OROTINE and in General

Right now my long term goals are to just bulk up until I hit a point where I think I've gained too much body fat and cut down a little and then do it all over again. I'd like to hit 225 at 8 to 12% body fat and I feel I can accomplish that in a few years. At this point it's getting much harder to gain each 5 pounds I gain takes a lot of hard work and determination. I've always wanted to compete so that is a long term goal because right now I'm not close to that level IMO. My goals for Orotine are to help me pack on some size by giving me the energy/stamina and desire to go the extra distance. I had pretty good success with Clout so I'm hoping this does the same for me. I'd like hit the mid to upper 190's while on this right now I sit at 193 so I think thats definately within reach. I look for my endurance and stamina to go up on this which then I hope will help me gain some strength and size.

I'll do my best to give a fair, objective review I mainly use the mirror, girlfriend and friends to give me a breakdown on how things are working for me. They usually hit me with the truth and don't hold back so if they tell me something good I will report and if they tell me I'm not making any progress I'll report that too. As far as measurements go I've never taken them I could give a rough estimate but it is exactly that I should invest in a tape measure that could be a great indictor how something works so I will be looking into that. Realistically I just want to give the members at BB.com an accurate assumption from my point of view how good this product works. I'll cut through the BS and tell it how it is.

THANK YOU's

Thank you to XXXGhostXXX for selecting me to test this product, as well as J-Rod my experience with MAN has been nothing but the best so I assume it will be same this time. I'd also like to thank a lot of the members at BB.com who post here regularly I gain a lot of knowledge from these guys and without them I wouldn't be making the gains I've made. If anyone wants to join in on my log feel free the more the marrier.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=642222[/url]

MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Subscribed!
    Keto Diet:
    Start - June 13th - 198 lbs (~??% bf)
    November 06, 2009 - 168 lbs (14% bf)

Almost 4 weeks into Bulk:
    December 04, 2009 - 180 lbs @ 17%
    December 12, 2009 - 184 lbs

Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MuZI
    Subscribed!
    same to yours good luck with it!
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

9/14

Well today was my first day on OROTINE and I hit legs here is how my workout went....

4 sets of squats
    4 sets of leg press
    3 sets of hack squats
    3 sets of calve raises

Usually I do more for legs but my quads were done after that. I haven't been able to do normal squats for a few months just different variations of them so it felt good getting down ass to the grass again. My weight has dipped off but I'll get back off in no time. I love doing squats now that I got my form down it's one of my favorite exercises. My strength was good today I felt strong on all lifts. I had great energy and was sweating profusly which is somewhat abnormal for me because I usually don't sweat much on my face just other parts of my body. I had a great workout I really felt strong and like I accomplished something. My mental attitude was great in the gym to I was focused and motivated to lift as much weight as possible. So first day so good I had great energy/strength/determination so hopefully all this continues and I should make some sweet gains. I ate quite a bit today I went out after the gym and had some chicken and rice with my friend then I have 6 other meals on top of that with 1 more left in the day which will take me to 8 meals. Tomorrow I got a business meeting with some guy so hopefully that goes well and I'll still be able to hit the gym if I do I'm hitting hams/delts/abs so that will be a solid workout.

One question though on off days how many servings do we consume? If anyone could answer that it would be great.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Could you please post weight numbers in terms of how much you are doing for each set of each exercise? I just think it would be more helpful, especially at the end of the log, so we can asses your progress in the strength department. Looking back at my PCT log, I wish I had done that, but I was a bit embarrassed to post my weak ass lifts.lol Anyway, next time I do a log, I'm definitely gonna post these numbers to help people out.

Originally Posted by 40-Yard Dash_2
    Could you please post weight numbers in terms of how much you are doing for each set of each exercise? I just think it would be more helpful, especially at the end of the log, so we can asses your progress in the strength department. Looking back at my PCT log, I wish I had done that, but I was a bit embarrassed to post my weak ass lifts.lol Anyway, next time I do a log, I'm definitely gonna post these numbers to help people out.
    Oh ya sure that is not a problem at all I got nothing hide I'll do that from now on. Thanks for the suggestion.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Colinballin23
    Oh ya sure that is not a problem at all I got nothing hide I'll do that from now on. Thanks for the suggestion.
    I may or may not follow your lead, although my strength progress might not be as dramatic as I am cutting; so I'd be lucky to even be up 5-10lbs. on a few lifts. Your log looks good so far man--I'm looking forward to following it.
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cool bro, I didn't mean anything negative by it. When I finished my log that was definitely one thing I wish I had done. Best of luck.

Originally Posted by 40-Yard Dash_2
    Cool bro, I didn't mean anything negative by it. When I finished my log that was definitely one thing I wish I had done. Best of luck.
    No disrespect taken I should of thought of that before I don't know why I haven't included them before but I think thats a great suggestion.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One question though on off days how many servings do we consume? If anyone could answer that it would be great.
    Use two servings on off days as well.
    Unaffiliated.

Originally Posted by xxghostxx
    Use two servings on off days as well.
    Thanks I did that yesterday. Today I hit bi's and tri's had a great workout here is how it went....

close grip bench x 3 (150 x 12, 160 x 8, 170 x 6)
    skull crushers x 2 ( 70 x 10, 80 x 6)
    reverse grip pushdowns x 2 ( 185 x 12, 200 x 10)
    Weight dips w/ 25's x 2 (bw + 25 x 12, bw + 25 x 10)

standing dumbell curls x 2 (40 x 8, 40 x 6)
    standing barbell curls x 2 (85 x 8, 90 x 6)
    Preacher curls x 2 (60 x 12, 65 x 12)
    hammer curls x 2 (35 x 8, 35 x 8)

Overall great workout my energy levels were very high I felt very focused and poised. Strength was a little higher on barbell curls than normal. I usually start lower and work my way up but I started higher and I felt my biceps working more than usual. My tri's got a pretty insane pump throughout my workout one of my tri's looks bigger than the other so I'm working on getting them to the same level but it's kind of tough, I could be imagine things but it's what it looks like. After my leg workout on wednesday the next morning I felt very recovered it was a good feeling not too much soreness in my legs just the perfect amount. I also like how Orotine isn't flavored it doesn't have much of a taste so you can just chug it right now down. Tomorrow or sunday I'm going to be doing traps/delts/abs so I'll update again then or if I notice anything else in that span. Have a good weekend everybody.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lucky bastards, mine is getting routed all around the country or something. I think today it's only in Texas (although it was supposed to arrive today).

Two days ago I ordered two blemmed bottles of Clout (great deal by the way) and they already got here. ?. But my Orotine is hanging out in Waco or something?

Oh, well. I'm not starting til Wednesday anyway, so..

Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck on both of your logs! It will be good to see some real world numbers on this product.
    GG
    If you can't enjoy yourself while you do it, then don't do it.

Voted "Chief Inquisitor" by 4 out of 5 dentists who rant.

265 here I come! Again.

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder
    Lucky bastards, mine is getting routed all around the country or something. I think today it's only in Texas (although it was supposed to arrive today).

Two days ago I ordered two blemmed bottles of Clout (great deal by the way) and they already got here. ?. But my Orotine is hanging out in Waco or something?

Oh, well. I'm not starting til Wednesday anyway, so..
    I had the same problem when I was suppose to be a powerjolt tester months ago only to find out my package arrived in a nearby warehouse without the product lol. So I never got to test but oh well. Hopefully yours gets there soon sounds like an interesting situation.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

9/18

Well since today was Sunday I stayed home and watched football so I just got a lift at home while watching Seahawks game. I did a little bit of everything and didn't use a lot of weight mainly just focusing on hitting the muscle since I really haven't had a light day in sometime.

3 sets of shrugs
    3 sets bent over rows
    2 sets dumbell shoulder press
    2 sets side raises
    2 sets diamonds pushups
    2 sets biceps curls

then I finished off with a bunch of ab work. Surprisingly I had a pretty good workout. I haven't done diamond pushups in along time and I got a solid pump in my arms from only doing 4 sets. I wasn't really worried about strength today just focus/intensity and it was all there I feel I hit the muscles I was targeting. I've been eating all day oats, protein powder, ezekiel bread, eggs, fruit, veggies, chicken, peanut butter, almonds, etc. It's fun eating and knowing your not going to gain much fat. I ate pizza for the first time in probably about a year the other day. It was weird I had totally forgot what it had tasted like. I rarely have cheat meals I like to stick to a consistent diet but my friend bought me a chicken pizza from dominos so I had to try it out. Weight is still around 193 I'm really hoping to hit the 200 mark by the end of October I'm feeling better about my body lately I feel I'm making some solid gains and everything has been clicking. Tomorrow I'll be hitting the chest so that will be fun.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

9/19

Well today I had a solid session in the gym I did Chest/Calves with some light tri's thrown in this is how it went...

dumbell flat bench 70 x 10, 75 x 8, 80 x 5
    incline barbell press 155 x 10, 165 x 8, 175 x 4
    Chest flies (on freedom trainer) 140 x 12, 155 x 10
    Dips (body weight) x 12, x 12
    Close Grip bench on smith machine 185 x 6, 185 x 6
    Rotary Calf machine 230 x 12, 230 x 12, 230 x 12
    Sitting calf raise 90 x 10, 90 x 10

I don't really know the full total weight of some things like sitting calf raise so I just counted having a 45 on each side. Same with Chest Flies at my gym there is a thing called the freedom trainer it's like a cable station but you can do a bunch of different variations with it, it's a pretty good machine so I just counted the numbers where I pegged them in at. Overall I had a great workout had a great pump in my chest/tri's and my calves were getitng a little pump as well. Strength I didn't really go up at all from the previous week but I was mainly focusing on busting out the alloted reps amounts I had in my head before each set, which I accomplished. I usually train to failure or close to it so I use the amount of weight I can do no more than 12 with and no less than 4 with. Form is the #1 thing in my mind sure it's nice to have big sexy lifts but if you don't lift it right you won't be doing yourself any good. I learned this the hard way which is why I've had a few injuries but steadily my strength has been going up and I'm happy with the gains I've been making. My shoulder was giving me problems today on incline but I switched the grip up from what I normally do and it look a little less stress off my shoulders but it sapped out my strength. Energy was top notch today and I was consistent on all my lifts I feel I got a great session in and from here on out I'll be increasing the weight since I'm hoping to gain strength off Orotine. So far so good tomorrow is back day...bentover rows-deadlifts-chinups etc.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just got mine this morning. Pfew.

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder
    Just got mine this morning. Pfew.
    damn that took awhile I got mine a week ago today. Better late than never! good luck with your log.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

9/20

Well yesterday I had a great back/light bi's workout here is how it went....

BACK

bentover rows x 3 (135 x 12 (warmup) 145 x 12, 155 x 10, 165 x 8)
    deadlifts x 2 (185 x 6, 205 x 6)
    Lat pulldowns wide grip x 2 (140 x 12, 15 x 8)
    Lat Pulldowns close grip x 2 (150 x 8, 160 x 6)
    incline barbell rows x 2 (135 x 8, 135 x 8)
    cable pullovers x 2 (80 x 10, 80 x 10)

BICEPS

Barbell Curls x 3 (75 x 12, 85 x 6, 95 x 4)

I've never had that great of strength throughout my entire workout usually on back days I'll finish with my barbell curls and sometimes struggle to get 85 up more than a few times because my biceps are so fatigued from the use during my back workout. But this time I had great strength the entire time I even got up to 95 x 4 and could of gone higher but didn't want to strain myself. I feel great today nicely recovered and ready to hit my legs hard today. The thing I'm really noticing so far with this product is my stamina being higher not just during my workout but throughout the rest of the day I feel alert and not tired or dragging myself like I do somedays. That stamina carries over into my workouts which allows me to work harder and put up more weight and maintain that strength throughout an entire workout. I'll keep observing this but I'm really starting to notice that effect thus far.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

9/22

yesterday I hit QUADS/HAMS my workout went as follows....

squats x 3 (175 x 10, 195 x 8, 205 x 6)
    leg press x 3 (405 X 10, 405 X 8, 405 X 6)
    dumbell lunges w/ 45 pound dumbells x 3 (10 x 8 x 6)
    hack squats x 2 (180 x 10, 180 x 8)
    hamstring curls on machine x3 (65 x 12, 80 x 10, 80 x 10)

My hamstrings are really lagging totally neglected them when I first started working out but they are making progress. Overall I had a great session my legs this morning feel the perfect amount of soreness not too much but enough to know you hit the muscle group effectively. I tried to hit shoulders yesterday too and I couldn't really do much my joints and rotator cuffs are killing me. I don't know whats wrong with me but I could not get my left shoulder loose at all it was really tight like it was losing circulation or something. Not good but I'll have to work around it and hope that it gets better. I felt good on squats yesterday everything held up I'm getting my strength back I'm going to ease back into them and not go too heavy yet as I don't want to screw up my back again. I feel like an old man with all these injuries but it's part of working out I guess you have to take the good with the bad you can't expect to stay 100% healthy when your lifting intensely 5 days a week. But I'm holding up right now and I'm not going to miss any days. Body wise I feel I'm coming along pretty good so far my biceps look more defined and my back is getting solid. My chest is coming along way to slow right but hopefully it will catch up. Energy is still top notch I'm making strides hopefully I can put altogether now that I have felt the product sink in. Arms today I'll update again tonight or tomorrow. Have a good weekend everyone.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    great log man I will be watching too
    MAX VON

Stay Safe 2360

154 in 2006 we will never forget

9/23

Friday I blasted my arms (bi's and tri's) my workout went like this...

Close Grip bench press x 3 (150 x 12, 160 x 10, 175 x 5)
    Skull Crushers x 2 (70 x 12, 80 x 7)
    1 arm rope pushdowns (85 x 12, 85 x 12)
    Diamond pushups BODY WEIGHT x 2 (12, 12)

Barbell Curls x 3 (80 x 10, 85 x 8, 90 x 6)
    Preacher curls x 2 (75 x 10, 75 x 8)
    Chinups BODYWEIGHT x 2 (8, 8)
    Hammer Curls x 2 (35 x 8, 35 x 8)

Overall great workout my arms were pumped like crazy I can really see progress in my arms when I was doing biceps curls my biceps looked like they were going to burst out of my arms. Everyone is telling me I look leaner but I'm gaining weight so I guess thats a good thing. My energy levels were top notch and they stayed that way throughout the day. This product really pumps me up throughout my workouts. My strength is going up a little I was pumping out more reps on a lot of my exercises. Next week I'm going to start upping the poundage to put my strength to a test. I'm feeling more recovered as well I wake up in the morning feeling slightly sore but at the sametime not as sore as I usually am, it just feels a lot better. Weight is hovering around 193-194 with my abs looking tighter, when I look in the mirror I can see more of an outline of them than I normally do. That actually is pretty exciting to me to see that I'm gaining but at the sametime leaning up a bit in the midsection. Today was an off day for me and tomorrow I'll probably do something like abs w/ something light perhaps. I had a good week of training hopefully I can capitalize off that and carry it over into next week. Happy Sunday everyone enjoy the football games/ relaxing.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Subscribed.

Kick ass log so far Collin.
    â™› â™›

Originally Posted by OneBetter
    Subscribed.

Kick ass log so far Collin.
    thanks man I appreciate it!
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Keep it up bro looking really good
    MAX VON

Stay Safe 2360

Originally Posted by max von
    Keep it up bro looking really good
    thanks for the kind words man.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

9/26

Blasted my chest today w/ light tri's here is how my workout went....

dumbell bench press x 3 (70 x 12, 75 x 8, 80 x 6)
    Incline bench press x 3 (155 x 12, 165 x 8, 175 x 4)
    Chest Flies (on freedom trainer) x 3 (140 x 12, 140 x 12, 155 x 10)
    Dips (body weight) x 2 (12, 12)

Close Grip Bench Press x 3 (185 x 6, 185 x 6, 185 x 5)
    on Smith Machine

One Arm triceps pulldowns x 2 (50 x 12, 50 x 12)

Overall great workout a lot of intensity, energy levels were high I was sweating a lot. Sweat has definately picked up lately my hat is soaked when I'm done with my workout. Recovery has been faster my body feels refreshed and ready to go the next morning when I wake up with minimal soreness compared to other workouts I've had prior to this. My strength was about the same as last week partly due to continued to shoulder soreness, according to my friend who is a pitcher in the minor leagues I have a "inflammed rotator cuff" whatever it may be it won't stop me from working out. I feel pretty good on most lifts incline press is the only thing that really bothers me but I have switched gripped and sacrificed a little strength to continue being able to do the exercise. Weight is hovering around 193 I went to store and stock piled on food in hopes of packing on some mass while I got a few weeks lefts. Overall I'm starting to feel the effects of this product kick in, in the energy/recovery department especially I'm getting a solid boost in the gym and I hope that carries over to some nice strength gains coming up. Tomorrow is back day woot!
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

9/27

Yesterday I hit back/light bi's here is how my workout went...

Bentover over rows x 3 (145 x 12 (WARM UP, 155 x 10, 165 x 10, 170 x 6)
    Deadlifts x 2 (185 x 8, 225 x 4)
    Lat Pulldowns WIDE GRIP x 3 (150 x 10, 150 x 8, 150 x 8)
    One arm dumbell rows x 2 (65 x 12, 70 x 8)
    Cable pullovers x 2 (80 x 12, 80 x12)

Barbell Curls x 2 (80 x 6, 85 x 5)

Overall I had a great session this morning I'm feeling a good amount of sorness, not too much, not too little. That is what I really like I feel much better the mornings I wake up. Sometimes I have to drag myself to gym but not lately I've felt energetic from the moment I wake up. Energy levels were high in the gym my strength was up a little on some lifts. I'm starting to regain my strength on deadlifts, I'm still a little tentative after being away from them for awhile so I'm not going full speed yet. Bentover rows have been a weird lift for me I've kept them as a staple in my workout for sometime now and my weight on them really hasn't gone up too much. While some of my other lifts steadily rise this one is a little more slower to go up. I got a solid pump in my back felt pretty good. I finished off with some light bi's this workout they weren't feeling as strong as they were at the end of my weekend last week but they felt more pumped. My bi's have been coming along great they are probably the part of my body that I'm getting the most progress on along with back. I couldn't hit the gym today I've had a stressful schedule lately, I'm getting kind of a business going on ebay so I've been starting that up, I'm talking to another guy who is recruiting me to work in his multi million dollar business but I'm a bit skeptical about the whole deal so we've been meeting on and off talking. On top of all that my car went down today, I put too much Oil in it and it wasn't running well so I took it to get changed and it was still acting really bad but I think I got to work after I took it on a few test runs I think I had to get a lot of the carbon build up out of the engine. So all in all I've had a pretty stressful day but I'm ready to regain my normal life tomorrow! Sorry to rant but I thought this was a good place . I'm making solid gains though thus far I'm happy with my progress can't wait to see what else is in store for the next few weeks on Orotine.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

I am glad that you are having good sucess. I am noticing similar results as you, especially in my bi's
    MAX VON

Stay Safe 2360

Originally Posted by max von
    I am glad that you are having good sucess. I am noticing similar results as you, especially in my bi's
    godo to know! are you logging your progress anywhere?
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log