Thread: granola?

Pocahontas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

granola?

Just wanted your opinions on this granola I found. The ingredients are:
    rolled oats, rolled whole wheat, honey, crisp rice, apple juice concentrate, soya oil, skim milk powder, whey powder, almonds, oat bran, and natural flavor.
    For 1/3 of a cup there are 125 calories, 3g of protein, 2.8g fat and 22g carbs. The nutritonal panel doesn't list the amount of sugar though.

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Pocahontas
    Just wanted your opinions on this granola I found. The ingredients are:
    rolled oats, rolled whole wheat, honey, crisp rice, apple juice concentrate, soya oil, skim milk powder, whey powder, almonds, oat bran, and natural flavor.
    For 1/3 of a cup there are 125 calories, 3g of protein, 2.8g fat and 22g carbs. The nutritonal panel doesn't list the amount of sugar though.

Granola is yummy..... But you should find out how much sugar is in a serving.
    If you can't find out from the company's website or label (they are supposed to have it on the label), then I would suggest only having it in small quantities.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Shouldn't be hardly any sugar considering that ingrediant list. I have recently added granola into my diet as I'm starting to maintain & bulk. I probably wouldn't use it in a cutting diet except for breakfast or pre/post workout.
    Cutting - 6' 3" - 28 yrs
    Jan 10th - 219 lbs (end of winter dirty bulk)
    July 30th - 192lbs - Approx 9% bf