smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50)

do sweet potatoes naturally increase anabolic hormone profile?

A friend and I were talking in the gym yesterday and he said sweet

naturally increase anabolic hormones..anyone know if its true?

i did a search and all i came up with it increases dhea levels

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah it could. by spiking your insulin levels. That will cause an increase in anabolic activity....
    doesn't watch t.v.

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I never understood why people think any carb will "spike" insulin levels.
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5

BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rockstarsar

Because, as with almost any other "absolutely true fact", they see dozens of people throw the term around on here and pick it up as part of their repertoire and people just keep recycling and perpetuating faulty information.

Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by rockstarsar

lol and what do u know then cupcake?

BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Big Nav

Creepy . . .

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Big Nav
    *smiles serenely* I know that you complain about "some people" being on your case, then decide to "get back at them" by making snide comments. I know that your online grammar is horrific. I know you wouldn't be saying these things if I hadn't told you you were wrong. I know I've been through things you probably never have and never will go through (and I'm glad, because I wouldn't wish it on anybody), but from those experiences I learned what you probably never learn. I know you take things too personally. I know that you would come off as more mature if you fixed your typing errors.

FeMMisc SPA #5

xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what ist he GI of sweet potatoes... in around the 80 Im guessing?

Originally Posted by xxx_vic
    The highest I've seen is 50 ..

FeMMisc SPA #5

xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cool.. would make for a good bulking meal

smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xxx_vic

The reason sweet potato's are a favorite amongst bodybuilders and fitness people is not only because they are a great source of carbs, but are of the low glycemic variety. The glycemic index refers to how certain foods relate to glucose which has a rating of 100. A 100 rating has the greatest effect of insulin release in the body, therefore the lower the rating the lower the release. This is relevant because circulating insulin levels has a direct correlation between fat loss. If you are engaging in a fat loss program, you want to try and keep your insulin levels nice and low so your body will used stored energy (bodyfat) for energy. This means avoiding sugary foods and getting your carb supplies from low GI sources, such as sweet potato's

I personally like sweet potato's regardless. They taste great (baked are awesome) and have only 17g carbs per 100 grams

Returning to Savagery JustBrowsin's Avatar
    JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    on a similar note, isnt synthetic testosterone derived from yams?