Thread: ECA stack

criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

ECA stack

Does the US PATENTED ECA STACK work? Coz i have already ordered one bottle for trial on this website....it kinda looked good.I've tried Hydroxycut...but after a week or so,the effect seems to stop surfacing so i gather it doesn't really work.And BB.com recommends ECA STACK so i thought i might try it.But i wanna know for sure,does it actually work better than the others since it uses the original Aspirin instead of Willow Bark?

arthurb999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Xenedrine is the best eca... how much weight do you want to lose?

goldenboy86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goldenboy86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goldenboy86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goldenboy86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goldenboy86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goldenboy86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goldenboy86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goldenboy86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goldenboy86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goldenboy86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goldenboy86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by arthurb999 View Post
    Xenedrine is the best eca... how much weight do you want to lose?
    I agree, I shed the pounds when i was taking xenadrine and through in some extra ephedrine as well.

Poetique is on a distinguished road. (+10) Poetique is on a distinguished road. (+10) Poetique is on a distinguished road. (+10) Poetique is on a distinguished road. (+10) Poetique is on a distinguished road. (+10) Poetique is on a distinguished road. (+10) Poetique is on a distinguished road. (+10) Poetique is on a distinguished road. (+10) Poetique is on a distinguished road. (+10) Poetique is on a distinguished road. (+10) Poetique is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you ordered EC from this website, it's not Ephedra, just to let you know...
    Potential failure is a small price to pay for the potential of what you could gain if you try.

annadz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hydroxycut and those are so expensive. I just do EC stack but like Hydroxy your tolerance goes up SOOOOOO fast. I do the stack now and I don't feel anything. I take extra coffee with it; I drink about 2 extra cups a day and sometimes take an extra caffeine pill because it's sooo easy to get tolerant.

mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by annadz View Post
    Hydroxycut and those are so expensive. I just do EC stack but like Hydroxy your tolerance goes up SOOOOOO fast. I do the stack now and I don't feel anything. I take extra coffee with it; I drink about 2 extra cups a day and sometimes take an extra caffeine pill because it's sooo easy to get tolerant.
    Thread date: 12-15-2001, 05:32 AM
    Started in April, 2013 at 212 lbs. Completely inactive at the time. Fat with zero muscle mass.
    Before/After Thread at the end of my first cut (April '13 - October '13 - 6 mos): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157820563