View Poll Results: What Heavy Bag?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • 80lb Water Bag

4 36.36%
  • 70lb Nevatear Bag

7 63.64%
    HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Help me pick a Heavy Bag.

Which one would you get and why?

80lb Water Bag

70lb Nevatear Bag

Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    By any chance did you vote in your own poll? Because nobody else but me posted..

I would go with the normal bag...I have one except it's 40lbs if not 60lbs...not sure but it's a smaller bag

I don't know much about the water bags...as long as they don't bust hahaha...they should be fine..

The ones I like are the punching bags with the stands on the bottom and you fill the stand up with water or sand...

Like the martial art style bags...very nice..

JM

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not a fan of the water bags. The layer of foam on the outside will wear over time. When I was boxing regularly I went through a water bag in 6 months.

Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Out of those two choices, I'd get this one http://store.titleboxing.com/title-b...-heavybag.html
    Don't complicate things by making things complicated.....

Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dinotrainer View Post
    Out of those two choices, I'd get this one http://store.titleboxing.com/title-b...-heavybag.html
    Why did they shape it like that, it looks like one of those BIG and really heavy bags, except like cut and shaped smaller at the bottom, why do they make them that way?

http://www.robbinssports.com/sportin...anding-bag.jpg

I've always like these, since they don't wobble as much since it isn't hanging from the ceiling...I wil be definitely getting a cheap one like this (at walmart when they go on sale lol)

Would be great for to work on my kicks..

JM

http://www.mykaratestore.com/store/i...ring-zones.jpg

Just noticed this one, if it were just black without the numbers I would liker it more...looks like this one would be good for lower and higher kicks as well since it's lower to the ground but yet higher up..

Very nice, JM

http://www.kimpacific.com/martial_ar...xxl%5B1%5D.jpg

Just found this one also, same as the other except without the numbers, instead they made a bigger and tackier logo lol..

Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Joey Mo View Post
    ......Why did they shape it like that,.... why do they make them that way?....JM
    It's a cross between an uppercut bag, and a regular bag. I was in the market for an uppercut bag, and bought that one instead of a dedicated uppercut bag. It isn't the heaviest bag out there at 65 pounds, so I added an extra heavy spring on top, and I weight it down from the D-ring on the bottom as needed. I also have a water/sand filled bag like you gave the link to (in my backyard), and they're OK, but too easily knocked over.
    Don't complicate things by making things complicated.....

johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    70lb Nevatear Bag

i have this bag allready for like the past 10 years. never given me any problems.
    Dont have negative thoughts. Remember your mantra.

HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for all the replys.

I was looking at the Water bag because I can get one for about 60$, the Nevatear will cost me around 80$.

Looks like I will be getting the Nevatear unless somone has had great luck with the Nevatear.