jr.fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jr.fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jr.fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jr.fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jr.fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jr.fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jr.fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jr.fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jr.fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jr.fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jr.fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help-5 days a week

Hey, Im new to the forums and have a few questions...Ill start off by introducing myself.

Im 19 years old male. Ive been working out hard now for about 8 months.
    Im 6'2 205 lbs. I am currently in college taking a preservice firefighting program. For the 9 months Ive been working out Ive definatly dropped some fat and gained muscle, but I weigh about the same...maybe a 5-10 pounds heavier but not much.

Im trying to build more muscle mass. I have been looking at a 5 day a week routine...mon-fri that works each muscle group twice a week. Very similar to this one here.
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/wor...g-workout.html

IS this good or should I stick to a 3 day workout or something like that? Will i be overtraining with that 5 day program?

Also what supplements should I be looking at? I am currently on muscle juice as welll as creatine but am not happy with the muslce juice and the creatine seems to give me an upset stomache? ANY suggestions on a good protein or creatine or should I be taking glutamine?

Thanks in advance everyone

Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you should have a solid base set up if uve been training for 8 months and ur weight sounds good, u shud experiment with diff routines and see how ur body responds, take WHEY protein imediately after workout, u can take it before aswell or in the morning when u wake up. take a casein protein supp before bed or just drink a pint of skimmed milk or eat some cottage cheese or low fat dairy products, creatine isnt nesacary really but if you want to continue make sure u get plenty of water