thebigred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting abs -- when does the fat visibly go away?

I was talking to people that have 4 or 6 packs and they were saying that they're most visible after cardio or after taking a **** (like 5 times a day...) . I'm just curious so I know when to take waist measurements since I've tried measuring throughout the day and after cardio and takign a **** and I haven't seen a change from a few weeks ago. It just fluctuates higher and lower a measurement a few weeks ago.
    5'11''
    January 2005: 135lb
    December 2005: 140lb
    June 2006: 150lb
    July 2007: 170lb, 18% bf
    March 2008: 150lb, 14% bf
    Jan 2009: 160lb, 15% bf

hungerpain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hungerpain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hungerpain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hungerpain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hungerpain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hungerpain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hungerpain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hungerpain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hungerpain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hungerpain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hungerpain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i do all my measurements at the same time of day. i wake up, have a few drinks of water to rehydrate, take a **** and have breakfast. then i take measurements - weight and skinfold.

note i dont do this everyday but when i do it it is at the same time of day.

the other good option is just before you go bedas you are normally well hydrated etc.

Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thebigred View Post
    I was talking to people that have 4 or 6 packs and they were saying that they're most visible after cardio or after taking a **** (like 5 times a day...) . I'm just curious so I know when to take waist measurements since I've tried measuring throughout the day and after cardio and takign a **** and I haven't seen a change from a few weeks ago. It just fluctuates higher and lower a measurement a few weeks ago.
    LMAO i just find it funny your just straight to the point and say "after a ****" lol
    Team [E]xtreme

If there's nothing but survival,
    How can I believe in Sin?
    In a world that gives you nothing,
    We need something to Believe in!