Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BreakOnThrough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What Makes The Man?

What do you think "makes" the man?

TRAPS make the man.

2 mountains sitting on each shoulder, seperated from the shoulders definitely make the man. They intimidate even the most badass person in the room, they make you larger than life, they multiply your body times 10.

temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strenth of charter.
    Speaking Muscle wise, the most develop muscle does show something about a mans character

Biceps = Choch, bar star type
    Lats = Type A personality go getter type
    Abs = ladies man, pretty boy type
    Forearms = lonely loves to mastubate type

anyone got more to add?

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by temporary
    Strenth of charter.
    Speaking Muscle wise, the most develop muscle does show something about a mans character

Biceps = Choch, bar star type
    Lats = Type A personality go getter type
    Abs = ladies man, pretty boy type
    Forearms = lonely loves to mastubate type

anyone got more to add?

funny but I'd add
    Chest-Bar star type

As far as what makes the man, i have to say arms, shoulder, traps and back. All ofr different reasons. Arms and shoulders are simple enough, they do not need to be explained. Traps is trickey, there's a fine line to what makes traps look badass and what makes traps look stupid, Guys that have no neck and big trpas look stupid, ideal trap development is goldberg, his traps are not huge to the point that they take away from his shoulder or neck. and back is just something freaky, everyone talks about having a wide-back and that is all well and good but anyone can have a wide-back, it takes a warrior to have a thick back, there's a difference. What's the first think you notice about yates back? the THICKNESS

and abs are just a sexual add on lol
    Chicks dig big calves

S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think it is a tie between shoulders, lats, and chest. Arms next, of course.

Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the penis

IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Legs & Back!

momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Striated glutes

Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Assuming we're talking about muscle groups....

You're all kidding yourselves if you think anyone sees anything beyond chest and biceps when sizing you up.

But for size that matters most to all your lifts and strength, legs and back.

Aetolos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Calves

You're all kidding yourselves if you think anyone sees anything beyond chest and biceps when sizing you up.

Bump, legs and back!
    2005 PIAA Track & Field State Championships - Lane 4, here I come.

Go Eagles!

Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shoulders and tri's. Biceps look like they're for show, big tri's look more powerful.

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BreakOnThrough
    What do you think "makes" the man?

TRAPS make the man.

2 mountains sitting on each shoulder, seperated from the shoulders definitely make the man. They intimidate even the most badass person in the room, they make you larger than life, they multiply your body times 10.
    This post reeks of homo-eroticism. Ask men and woman and you will get two different answers.

THX-1138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lats and legs definetly make the bodybuilder.

To maketh the man I think shoulders, trap and back do it. You obviously still need big arms, chest and back to complement it but any pussy can get a arms and chest (excpet for me).

If i wanted to be out of proportion I'd rather have my shoulders and back overwhelm my chest rather that be the typical big chest big arm man. A man wth big shoulders and back just looks huge and intimidating whereas a man with a big chest and arms just looks cuddly

Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by Defiant1
    This post reeks of homo-eroticism. Ask men and woman and you will get two different answers.
    Whoa, you're right! I can't believe I answered this post, you bunch of homo's!

THX-1138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Calves

when people conciously size you up they think about your arms and chest but when they take one look at you and do it subconciously they look at your shoulders and traps.

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rokk
    Too late, you're out of the closet.

Originally Posted by Defiant1
    Too late, you're out of the closet.
    Damn! Well, I guess I'll see you at the parade then.

BreakOnThrough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

dude... your age says 38, and you post something like this? you sure you're not 13? i feel sorry for you u lowlife, insecure loser.

IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dude... your age says 38, and you post something like this? you sure you're not 13? i feel sorry for you u lowlife, insecure loser.
    LOL

Well, it was supposed to be a joke. I'll type slower for you next time.

edit: My mistake. I just read your Usher thread, and realized I must have insulted you for real. My apologies, fluffy.
    Last edited by Rokk; 11-14-2004 at 11:24 AM.

daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    An absolutely massive barn-door back - and yes that includes the traps.
    "We know Burns has the trillion dollar bill somewhere in his house, but all we've been able to ascertain from satellite photos is that it's not on the roof".

www.daninthemix.com

Returning to Savagery JustBrowsin's Avatar
    JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The back. If you have a good back you have some good size to start so people will notice you right away but then you walk by and if they turn to keep looking it's the wide, thick back that'll leave them in awe.

(of course, sometimes the calves can do wonders with the ladies too, though )
    Disregard Taco Bell, Acquire Filiberto's.

Damn! Well, I guess I'll see you at the parade then.
    Oh, I'll be there all right, behind the "grassy knoll" with my Barrett .50.

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)
    even though biceps are a small bodypart and not necessarily a indication of power, they give off the illusion that the man is powerful, and the more cut the man is the stronger he appears...admit when youre cutting and your biceps get all those veins u start walking around with a new confidence

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cramron
    even though biceps are a small bodypart and not necessarily a indication of power, they give off the illusion that the man is powerful, and the more cut the man is the stronger he appears...admit when youre cutting and your biceps get all those veins u start walking around with a new confidence
    thats in public at the mall in the clubs bars etc...in the gym its all about traps or triceps

Bingogym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol....sorry, but that was pretty funny

and whoever said "the penis" makes the man...yes! now stop this disturbing thread! :-)

by the way...I agree, the shoulders/back area makes the man

Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The first thing a person will look at, subconsiously , are the back and shoulders. Also, when someone has thick, dense, veiny forearms, you say to yourself, " im not messing with that guy" Big upper arms and chest are not the first thing people look at. and they wil help you the least in a fight. Strong back, grip, and lega are more important.

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shoulders and tri's. Biceps look like they're for show, big tri's look more powerful.

bump to the tricep comment
    Chicks dig big calves

mondo54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A good haircut, suit, and shoes.

Because after the clothes come off, it's too late

GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Smasher
    The first thing a person will look at, subconsiously , are the back and shoulders. Also, when someone has thick, dense, veiny forearms, you say to yourself, " im not messing with that guy" Big upper arms and chest are not the first thing people look at. and they wil help you the least in a fight. Strong back, grip, and lega are more important.
    Amen to that bro, although big bi's help the menacing look.

sdwmike2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdwmike2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdwmike2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdwmike2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdwmike2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdwmike2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdwmike2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdwmike2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdwmike2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdwmike2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdwmike2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bigpump23
    funny but I'd add
    Chest-Bar star type

As far as what makes the man, i have to say arms, shoulder, traps and back. All ofr different reasons. Arms and shoulders are simple enough, they do not need to be explained. Traps is trickey, there's a fine line to what makes traps look badass and what makes traps look stupid, Guys that have no neck and big trpas look stupid, ideal trap development is goldberg, his traps are not huge to the point that they take away from his shoulder or neck. and back is just something freaky, everyone talks about having a wide-back and that is all well and good but anyone can have a wide-back, it takes a warrior to have a thick back, there's a difference. What's the first think you notice about yates back? the THICKNESS

and abs are just a sexual add on lol
    it takes a warrior to have a thick back? yea true.
    But it takes a warrior to choke down 2-3 250g cans of tuna as well.
    Tuna tastes soooo freakin bad. It takes a warrior to constantly
    eat pounds of meat.
    Eating when you're not hungry is a warrior. Eating by the clock and carrying around food and emitting the smell of chicken breast, tuna, steak, egg whites to people around you is warrior. Taking a crap 3 times a day due to all that eating is a true warrior.
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 165(as lean as I've ever been)