The Mag Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lifting during "cutting" phase?

I've started my cutting phase this week. I've already purchases some Lipoderm-Y, and i've also cut down calorie intake. I've added a large session of cardio 3 days a week and a huge adominal workout 5 days a week. I know this is good and all, but what weight exercises should I be doing during this phase?

The Mag Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Up

Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would stick to the big basic exercises that recruit the most muscle fibers and require the most energy expenditure. I would also NOT do any high-rep, endurance crap. I would suggest doing your damnedest to maintain/increase strength. Also, why train abs 5 days/week?
    Unstoppable Confidence

tex is not very well liked. (-100) tex is not very well liked. (-100) tex is not very well liked. (-100) tex is not very well liked. (-100) tex is not very well liked. (-100) tex is not very well liked. (-100) tex is not very well liked. (-100) tex is not very well liked. (-100) tex is not very well liked. (-100) tex is not very well liked. (-100) tex is not very well liked. (-100)
    Work all your major muscle groups hard once a week. Continue to try and make gains in strength week to week on your Bench Press, Squats, Dead Lifts, Military Press. You might want to do your abs every other day, instead of 5 times per week. Your caloric intake should be 10-12 cal's per lb of current body weight, or current lean body mass. There's alot of debate about which one to base the caloric intake on. 170lb guy with a 15% bf--that's a lbm of 144.50 lbs--so a 10-12 caloric intake based on lbm would be 1445-1734 calories per day. Caloric intake based on 170lb total body weight, 1700-2040 per day.
    Keep up the cardio, and be content with losing 1-2 lbs bodyfat per 7-10 days. The exercise is the easy part, the diet part is definitely what I will wish you the most luck on. I'm tryin to lose my last 10lbs of bf to get down to a 10%bf myself. You definitely have to fight the proper fight to get what you want.