sameeraziz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sameeraziz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sameeraziz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wrong decision- Allmax isoflex?

I went to my local supplement store to buy some whey, because allmax has ben on the market for a while, i decided to go with them, allmax has two whey products- one is just allmax whey, the other is allmax isoflex.. quite a price difference, unfortunately for me, they didnt have the whey, and the guy at the store said the isoflex was perhaps the best choice i made- ya paid 40 bucks extra.. so did i make a wrong decision? should i have ordered allmax whey instead from the online store..

HELP!

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The online store will be cheaper on either product.. but yeah, I would suggest getting it from the online store in the future.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

sameeraziz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sameeraziz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sameeraziz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so whats the difference, is one better than the other? isnt whey just whey, no matter who you buy it from?

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sameeraziz View Post
    so whats the difference, is one better than the other? isnt whey just whey, no matter who you buy it from?
    Isoflex is whey isolate. The bioavailability is higher and it can be used by your muscles faster.. I just use whey concentrate blends though.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

than ks!

bignick95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sameeraziz View Post
    I went to my local supplement store to buy some whey, because allmax has ben on the market for a while, i decided to go with them, allmax has two whey products- one is just allmax whey, the other is allmax isoflex.. quite a price difference, unfortunately for me, they didnt have the whey, and the guy at the store said the isoflex was perhaps the best choice i made- ya paid 40 bucks extra.. so did i make a wrong decision? should i have ordered allmax whey instead from the online store..

HELP!
    depends wat size 2pnd or 5pnd?

-BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bignick95 View Post
    depends wat size 2pnd or 5pnd?
    i am sure the OP values your help
    i rep back 1k+

2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Allmax isoflex is whey protein isolate. Allmax allwhey is a whey blend.
    "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." Bruce Lee

SUMMER Stack...

The Blueprint/B.E.T. Stack 8 Week Cycle

FALL Stack...

Anabolic Innovations Swole Stack 8 Week Cycle

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Isoflex is a great choice! THe price is a big difference, but for a post workout protein it is the best there is!

Allwhey is better for replacing protein in a meal.

As said already in this thread. the bb.com store is way cheaper than any store. and we are running a sale on Isoflex currently. Never been this cheap before on here!

2lb - $24.99
    5lb - $49.99

but sale is almost done so do not wait
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX