Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Anyone else naturally look angry?

I just went down to a local pub to have a few games of pool with some randoms. The girl I was playing with kept commenting that I needed to cheer up and not look so serious, but that's just my neutral facial expression. Do other people stand around constantly smiling? Not that I've seen. This isn't something new though, I've had girls say it to me for ages, doesn't always ruin my chances (maybe it makes me seem mysterious), but it probably does a lot of the time...

My newly aquired mountain man style beard probably adds to the image...good...

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOl,i know what you mean, this female i know told me i look evil......
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    LOl,i know what you mean, this female i know told me i look evil......
    hmm...judging by your avatar you do look pretty f*cking evil...

uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by little0z View Post
    I just went down to a local pub to have a few games of pool with some randoms. The girl I was playing with kept commenting that I needed to cheer up and not look so serious, but that's just my neutral facial expression. Do other people stand around constantly smiling? Not that I've seen. This isn't something new though, I've had girls say it to me for ages, doesn't always ruin my chances (maybe it makes me seem mysterious), but it probably does a lot of the time...

yer i know what you mean. people always think im angry/upset.

i dont know i cant smile either..like i mean i cant smile for no reason. dont get me wrong if someone tells a joke, makes me happy etc, i can smile and laugh no doubt. but if im not doign anything thats making me happy, theres no need to smile, and i just cant do it. like even in photos..if i try to smile it looks forced and wierd...
    SMD

I posted that-----------> SecondsOut's Avatar
    SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i've been hearing it for years that i look serious/angry. i can't help it: it's just how i look when i relax my facial muscles. i'm aware of it now so i usually try to "smile" in public. but it really annoys me when someone says "you look so serious," because i'm usually chill when they say it.

edit:

so very, very angry
    Last edited by SecondsOut; 04-29-2007 at 02:38 AM.

resU deretsigeR fkn_give_me_abs's Avatar
    fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i get it quite often too.

last night at the bar i caught the eye of a girl across from me and she asked "pissed at someone?".

and sometimes at work a people will ask "what's wrong?" when my face is just on neutral.
    i'm a real boy!

PT and Coach - http://www.********.com/sagertrain

Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000)
    OMFG!!! YESS

i get this alot from people, receltnly this guy asked me why i look like i want to kill someone. im like wtf

but its ok, i stil get laid heaps

luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

wssicks looks angry. What did you guys do to him ?

eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i get that from people sometimes, i have to really focus on funny stuff all day to not have a stern expression on my face. girls still come up and talk to me though so it must add that mysterious aura like you said.

beards ftw!!

Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

The Incredible Hulk in The '300'......
    ( sci-fi )

Is weight training a passion or sacrifice?
    Whatever it is I do it.

Beer, Internet Gaming and Forum Messaging into the wee hours of the morning, will make you look like the worst thing to ever walk around without a shirt. Beware do some cardio at least 15 minutes a day.

Yeah, last time I got laid was actually cause of my apparent angriness. This girl walked up to me in a bar and said "having a bad night?"...and I just took it from there....

Agreed about forced smiles...just seems dumb to me...

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah I am one of those people too.
    Cha Cha Cha

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do we really look angry or are those people bad at judging people from their looks?
    I'd like to think the latter.

AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My folks are always telling me to lighten up. My girlfriends folks are always asking me if there is something wrong with me. FOR F**KS SAKE THERE AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!!! Sometimes I just feel like backhanding them all.
    Owe more reps to:
    Mourning Tide

sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i get it too people always asking wats wrong ,why u so upset ,u shouldnt b so serious all the time , your young u should b happy wen i was your age blah blah blah .. thats wen i start getting angry so people just think im a angry lil man pretty cool gimmick till they get to know me

MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SecondsOut View Post
    i've been hearing it for years that i look serious/angry. i can't help it: it's just how i look when i relax my facial muscles. i'm aware of it now so i usually try to "smile" in public. but it really annoys me when someone says "you look so serious," because i'm usually chill when they say it.
    Same here. I'm walking down th street minding my own business when some stranger says "cheer up" or "smile"! I find it really patronising.
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.

part of DA...keep it on the QT

Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think if you are built people associate muscle with mean.

I'm close to the edge Take it all's Avatar
    Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My defualt face is like that to... I know people whos I thinks even worse......

A friend of mines fall back face is one iof anger....(He can be fine ) But he still looks pissed.

But then agai... There are some whos are always smiling..............
    2007-2008 Football seasons 4 months away

A broad incision sits across the evening
    The victim to our fathers lost war
    The restless children sit and mourn the graves
    Of those they've never seen before
    Will they be buried here among the dead?
    In the silent secret

" Summer of Simms" "Sence my distraction left me I can go back to whats important Fu.cking, sucking , lifting and drinking"-ME

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    Same here. I'm walking down th street minding my own business when some stranger says "cheer up" or "smile"! I find it really patronising.
    I hate that too.
    Cha Cha Cha

dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nope but my ex used to get really annoyed and would be like "Don't make that disgusting face at me!" and i wouldn't be doing anything lol.

Also been told i don't look happy sometimes if i'm just staring/thinking. I don't really care though lol
    Horror movie thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1776961

Devilz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was always told I looked miserable and that I should smile. Who walks around with a smile on their face for no reason ?

I think squinting my eyes because I find sunlight kinda bright I look angry/pissed off.

fk em

Originally Posted by Devilz View Post
    I was always told I looked miserable and that I should smile. Who walks around with a smile on their face for no reason ?

I think squinting my eyes because I find sunlight kinda bright I look angry/pissed off.

fk em
    People that just walk along by themselves smiling kinda scare me...I get the impression they might stab me...

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    naw i never get this but i usually instantly cheer up when i see a friend or something too lol so

Uh....thanks? (@ pic)

Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Uh....thanks? (@ pic)
    person has no class..i would neg him if i wasnt on recharge

Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Take it all has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DejaVuVu View Post
    This guy:

I'd negg you..... For that using that picture as a joke is kinda lame

In the silent secret

" Summer of Simms" "Sence my distraction left me I can go back to whats important Fu.cking, sucking , lifting and drinking"-ME

MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Take it all View Post
    I'd negg you..... For that using that picture as a joke is kinda lame
    fixed
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.

part of DA...keep it on the QT

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I get that too. Quite afew ppl say "you never smile" or "cheer up" or "you look pissed, worried"

If I wanna smile, I'll f**king smile. But I won't just walk around grinning like a twat for no reason. I only smile or laugh when theres something to laugh at.
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Devilz View Post

fk em
    u look like mr. putin

fixed
    How?

You did'nt do anything

In the silent secret