Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down Mexicans and Latinos

I watched the George Lopez show yesterday on ABC. It was an episode where he got offended that some white dude put up a lawn ornament that looked like a mexican because he wore a hat.

Then George got pissed because he thought it was racist (Mexican isn't a race). He then tells him mom and she breaks the guy's statue, and they spend the rest of the episode bitching about how "bad" Mexicans and Latinos have it in this country (funny because his TV wife is a white lady), and just bitch and bitch about how evil the white man is.

This got me thinking. Mexicans always seem to complain about how this country treats them like ****, yet they keep coming over here.

Does anyone see the hypocrisy?

They get here, then they expect US to abide by THEIR rules somehow.

"They must go!" - zaxx19
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sarge Jones View Post
    I watched the George Lopez show yesterday on ABC. It was an episode where he got offended that some white dude put up a lawn ornament that looked like a mexican because he wore a hat.

Then George got pissed because he thought it was racist (Mexican isn't a race). He then tells him mom and she breaks the guy's statue, and they spend the rest of the episode bitching about how "bad" Mexicans and Latinos have it in this country (funny because his TV wife is a white lady), and just bitch and bitch about how evil the white man is.

This got me thinking. Mexicans always seem to complain about how this country treats them like ****, yet they keep coming over here.

"They must go!" - zaxx19

I agree with you and I disagree with you! This country was founded on the opportunity to start a new life. But I do feel that if you make no effort to become a legal citizen get the fuk out! I have seen protest pictures were mexicans were holding up signs that say this is our country and raising a mexican flag over an upside down US flag. UMMMMM NO! In my opinion take pride in what your background is but this is the United States of America not New New Mexico. That goes for anyone not just the Mexican populas. You dont like how the country is run become a legal citizen and vote. Until then this is not your country and you have no say. Sad to say illegals have more rights and benefits than this countries own citizens do! But lets not offend them first and foremost....riiiiiight!
    The whole world is gonna know who I AM!
    Left kick hospital, Right kick cemetery!
    Live life like tomorrow isn't coming!!
    True Spartan #166

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. (borrowed from "cgc" and God!)

Official Misc WoW Guild <DO I HAVE POTENTIAL> Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128179561

BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Actually his TV wife is Hispanic.

Then George got pissed because he thought it was racist (Mexican isn't a race).

R.I.P raprazant

tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Freak-show View Post
    I agree with you and I disagree with you! This country was founded on the opportunity to start a new life. But I do feel that if you make no effort to become a legal citizen get the fuk out! I have seen protest pictures were mexicans were holding up signs that say this is our country and raising a mexican flag over an upside down US flag. UMMMMM NO! In my opinion take pride in what your background is but this is the United States of America not New New Mexico. That goes for anyone not just the Mexican populas. You dont like how the country is run become a legal citizen and vote. Until then this is not your country and you have no say. Sad to say illegals have more rights and benefits than this countries own citizens do! But lets not offend them first and foremost....riiiiiight!
    America shouldn't be the worlds employer. If you are escaping political or religous persicution you have a safe haven here.... but if you want to make more money to send back to your country of origin.... beat it.

Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tabloid View Post
    America shouldn't be the worlds employer. If you are escaping political or religous persicution you have a safe haven here.... but if you want to make more money to send back to your country of origin.... beat it.
    Good point, I guess when it comes down to it, its all about personal drive. Our country started out a **** whole per say and we even went through the great depression and survived. Look at cuba for example. Im sure most small countries like that could be very weathly but when you have a dictator in charge its kinda hard. I think mexico could thrive but its own leadership wont allow it or care to because they are sitting fat dumb and happy while allowing its own poverty to over flow into our own country.
    True Spartan #166

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. (borrowed from "cgc" and God!)

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like he's a whiney wah-wah widdle baby, and I tell you what - sneaking around in my backyard stealing my belongings, or breaking them, is an open invitation for an ass whupping (actually, I'd probably just call the cops).

I'm very pro-Hispanic and generally like them but I can't stand pointless crybaby bull****. I guess I'd have to watch the episode and see for myself.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10)

"They must go!" - zaxx19

I'd have to say the white man of America is the least racist race on this planet... Think about it. We help more peoples around the world than most other races combined! And we're hated for it? We've kept our boarders open for far too long! And even though we're being over run they are still too easy to cross. How many "African" americans do you see helping out in Africa? Please... How many nations give like we give, even to nations that are deemed our enemies? The white man is evil? Yeah, probably so, but probably the lesser of all evils... Maybe it's time we did something for ourselves.

I think that race or racism is to funny any more today and used as a crutch by everyone white, black, pink, yellow, need I go on...NO. I dont care what race, gender, or god you believe in. If your a lazy **** your a lazy ****. My good friend back home was told he wasnt black enough because his family has money. By people in his own chruch. His so called own people. I think that its a crutch that we as people have used for to long at least now. How many people do you hear today "Oh I cant get a good job because of my color" Alot but the fact of the matter is that most cases its cause the other person is willing to WORK HARDER!

Kids today using race to get some where is a crock of ****. Yes it is horrible and we should not forget how things use to be and learn as a lesson to not let it ever happen again. Come on I am only being honest with you do I feel bad about something that happen waaaaaaaay before I was born, hell no. People today shouldnt either. I have been told I wasnt liked cause I was a white boy. Do I care no. Oh no im a cracker! Yeah thats how I was born. I just think people are ignorant and lazy today thats our greatest problem.
    True Spartan #166

Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dr. Flex View Post
    I'd have to say the white man of America is the least racist race on this planet... Think about it. We help more peoples around the world than most other races combined! And we're hated for it? We've kept our boarders open for far too long! And even though we're being over run they are still too easy to cross. How many "African" americans do you see helping out in Africa? Please... How many nations give like we give, even to nations that are deemed our enemies? The white man is evil? Yeah, probably so, but probably the lesser of all evils... Maybe it's time we did something for ourselves.
    Heh... I think the things " white people " do are great. The deal breaker comes when you ask the question, What is the real motivation?
    You could give all the money in the world you have to poor minorities, but it wouldnt matter if you did it for the wrong reason. I remember hearing on the radio bono's reason for helping out in africa is so he can get a tax break.

Not that it pisses me off, but supports my idea of a good deed bad intent.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto

Official Get slim for the holidays thread! Oct.1 to Jan.1 Cash Prize (Chat and Stats)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138537753

reksman will become famous soon enough. (+50) reksman will become famous soon enough. (+50) reksman will become famous soon enough. (+50) reksman will become famous soon enough. (+50) reksman will become famous soon enough. (+50) reksman will become famous soon enough. (+50) reksman will become famous soon enough. (+50) reksman will become famous soon enough. (+50) reksman will become famous soon enough. (+50) reksman will become famous soon enough. (+50) reksman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The person who posted this thread is expressing his frustration and his ignorance at the same time. It is his right to be frustrated at what he sees as an injustice but it is also his duty to understand that this country is made up of inmigrants and children and grandchildren of inmigrants.
    People of different creeds and from different backgounds have brought their efforts together to build this nation. It is sad to think that one group should think itself better than the other or with more rights than the other. If in fact; we claim to be a free, democratic, advanced, enlightened, etc, etc, nation we must understand trhat it is our responibility to view ourselves as part of a bigger picture. One not only made up of a homogeneous mass that looks and speaks the same but of many cultures each with their own strenghts and weaknesses but that working togethere can and have acheived great things.

Also, it is dangerous to stirr up sentiment against other ethnic groups. It has had disatrous effects on this world.
    Last edited by reksman; 04-25-2007 at 10:43 AM. Reason: added
    "Would you believe it, Ariadne? The Minotaur scarcely defended himself."

Originally Posted by Stigmatas View Post
    Heh... I think the things " white people " do are great. The deal breaker comes when you ask the question, What is the real motivation?
    You could give all the money in the world you have to poor minorities, but it wouldnt matter if you did it for the wrong reason. I remember hearing on the radio bono's reason for helping out in africa is so he can get a tax break.

Man I dont want to come off sounding like a total fuggin racist, because I am not, but its the same for a black student have a better chance of getting into a good college cause there black. Black students have funds set up specifically because there black. You dont see the united white boy college fund do you??? It goes both ways. I am just stating my opinion so please dont anyone get all pussy hurt over and adult convo.
    True Spartan #166

BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man I dont want to come off sounding like a total fuggin racist, because I am not, but its the same for a black student have a better chance of getting into a good college cause there black. Black students have funds set up specifically because there black. You dont see the united white boy college fund do you??? It goes both ways. I am just stating my opinion so please dont anyone get all pussy hurt over and adult convo.
    Why do you imagine black students saw fit to start such funds?

God are you serious?
    R.I.P raprazant

Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well you don't need a " united white boy fund " when your on top. You should be proud of where your people are at in this country. So many methods are set up just to come close to our white counterparts, NOT to overthrow. I had to pay my way through school because guess what, those black scholarships you talk about arent available to every brown skin person on the planet. They are limited, and once a quota is met for a school they are stopped for that school.

Yes your right this is a adult conversation, and ill keep it that way even if noone else does.

Official Get slim for the holidays thread! Oct.1 to Jan.1 Cash Prize (Chat and Stats)

Originally Posted by BVAV View Post
    Why do you imagine black students saw fit to start such funds?

God are you serious?
    Your point is well made and I get what your saying now revert back to what I was saying two posts ago. Using color to better yourself is bull****, I dont care what color you are. We are not in the 1950's and 60's anymore. Progression will never happen because people want to stay in the past. Its an excuse to continue to be lazy!
    True Spartan #166

Kids today using race to get some where is a crock of ****. Yes it is horrible and we should not forget how things use to be and learn as a lesson to not let it ever happen again.

I honestly don't know any kids that are using race to get ahead and I don't know how you would go about doing that anyway.
    R.I.P raprazant

Well you don't need a " united white boy fund " when your on top. You should be proud of where your people are at in this country. So many methods are set up just to come close to our white counterparts, NOT to overthrow. I had to pay my way through school because guess what, those black scholarships you talk about arent available to every brown skin person on the planet. They are limited, and once a quota is met for a school they are stopped for that school.

Yes your right this is a adult conversation, and ill keep it that way even if noone else does.
    I agree with what you said, but like I said my boy Rob tells me he was ousted by in his words his own people because his family has money and that made him not black enough. When you hear that what do you think. Me I think good if people want to live there life sub par, because they think that because they are a certin race they cant go any further, good.....they belong there. Each and every person has an equal oppertunity to accomplish what they have to. I have done alot of reading on Dr. Martin L. King. I admire him as a man and what he did for this country. I am sure he has rolled over in his grave a hundered times already from hearing the time old excuse your from the hood and the hood is all you will ever have. BULL****!!!!! LOL If you want something in life bad enough you will have it and that is a fact. If you dont get what you worked for at least you worked for it and didnt make excuses why you didnt try in the first place!
    True Spartan #166

I agree with what you said, but like I said my boy Rob tells me he was ousted by in his words his own people because his family has money and that made him not black enough. When you hear that what do you think. Me I think good if people want to live there life sub par, because they think that because they are a certin race they cant go any further, good.....they belong there. Each and every person has an equal oppertunity to accomplish what they have to. I have done alot of reading on Dr. Martin L. King. I admire him as a man and what he did for this country. I am sure he has rolled over in his grave a hundered times already from hearing the time old excuse your from the hood and the hood is all you will ever have. BULL****!!!!! LOL If you want something in life bad enough you will have it and that is a fact. If you dont get what you worked for at least you worked for it and didnt make excuses why you didnt try in the first place!
    I'd say its the same as if one white person said to another white person turn off that damn rap music we dont live in the jungle.
    Just because hes listening to rap doesnt make him less white. It could be the other things he does that comes with listening to rap to as why the person said that.

For instance your friend with money... the other blacks may have felt he's become bouge, changed his life style after hes got a bit of money, maybe he act differently. Being black is more than just color. I don't know all the details , and it seems you don't either? Maybe you should ask him that.

Just like it would be messed up for a group of latinos to consider one of their own not a latino because he doesnt speak spanish.
    Last edited by Stigmatas; 04-25-2007 at 11:36 AM.

Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr. Flex is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bono is a rock star. That usually equals POS... I wouldn't judge any race by someone in his position. Trust me, there are quite a few rich white cats doing many things to make the world a better place. Some give BILLIONS! Yes, there is a tax break, which is well deserved, but not everything you give is 100% deductable. You'd still have a crap load more if you didn't give. Maybe you've never given to know that however... Besides, I was talking about the average Joe and Suzy.

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dr. Flex View Post
    I'd have to say the white man of America is the least racist race on this planet...
    LAWLZ.......

Not another I hate Mexicans thread.

All of you need to grow the **** up and stop *****ing hating people. Why cant all of you be a good ****ing people in this world. Is that too hard? Its seems so. If you want something to hate, hate yourself for being born. losers.

Motivation battle Slayer_Apostle's Avatar
    Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The way other races are represented in this country besides whites is disturbing. You guys may bitch and whine that there are some social programs set up to help minorities, but wtf man? You so selfish that you dont want to help anyone out? I know there are whites in the ghetto, but it makes it that much harder to get into a good college when all you have around you is failure, crime, racism, and poor education. Most kids choose to go gang route, or work ****ty jobs for the rest of their life.

Who cares about funding for latinos and blacks. You know how many "beaners" are looked down upon in this country? It makes me sick that you see hundreds of rich white families employing another Maria to clean their house and raise their kids, or hiring another Jose to cut thier lawn for fractions of a penny. The latin Americans have becomes the white mans modern day slave, theres no going around it. They get paid yes, but at a terrible wages. The only reason they do it is so they can survive and send some cash back to their family. WOuldnt YOU do anything in your power to support your family? If it meant walking hundreds of miles? Potentially dying? going to a strange and foreign land? being persacuted and hated just because you came from another country? If youre a man you would. You would do anything to help your family, thats what these people are doing. If the leaders in mexico were smarter and wouldnt whore themselves out to the US, and if the US didnt use the ****ing world as its distributor for EVERYTHING maybe life wouldnt be so bad in other countries.

Taco bell hiring illegals to harvest tomatoes at pennies a day, wal mart locking in illegal immigrants at night in the stores. Just because you dont have a stupid ccard or piece of paper does not make you any less of a person.
    "Yo prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado"

StormTrooper #9

My Animal Pump/Torrent Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2624301

Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The title of this thread is both ignorant and misleading . Fantastic your generalization about a whole ethnicity based on isolated cases

And I say ethnicity because latinos are white , black , natives , asians , etc , not a race and certainly not one to be generalized about .

Negged

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Geoff_Saari View Post
    The title of this thread is both ignorant and misleading . Fantastic your generalization about a whole ethnicity based on isolated cases

And I say ethnicity because latinos are white , black , natives , asians , etc , not a race and certainly not one to be generalized about .

Negged
    He based his whole generalization on a comedic tv show!!

Motivation battle Slayer_Apostle's Avatar
    Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slayer_Apostle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Negged
    true words, repped.
    "Yo prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado"

StormTrooper #9

My Animal Pump/Torrent Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2624301

Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've seen that before, they're saying that once there are enough Mexicans in the country they'll make Mexico apart of the USA.

Constitutionist/Masculist Purge's Avatar
    Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I remember seeing Lopez claim that America belonged to the Mexicans now in one of his stand-up shows. Pissed me off a bit.

Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Negged
    When did I say latino is a race?

Totally went over your head you arrogant f-ck.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

Originally Posted by reksman View Post
    The person who posted this thread is expressing his frustration and his ignorance at the same time. It is his right to be frustrated at what he sees as an injustice but it is also his duty to understand that this country is made up of inmigrants and children and grandchildren of inmigrants.
    People of different creeds and from different backgounds have brought their efforts together to build this nation. It is sad to think that one group should think itself better than the other or with more rights than the other. If in fact; we claim to be a free, democratic, advanced, enlightened, etc, etc, nation we must understand trhat it is our responibility to view ourselves as part of a bigger picture. One not only made up of a homogeneous mass that looks and speaks the same but of many cultures each with their own strenghts and weaknesses but that working togethere can and have acheived great things.

Also, it is dangerous to stirr up sentiment against other ethnic groups. It has had disatrous effects on this world.
    Again totally missed the point of the thread. Your little hippie mindset comepletely ignored that these Latinos and Mexicans bitch about the way they're treated here, when they know that they're 10000000x better off than in their home countries.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

carrera0922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carrera0922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carrera0922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carrera0922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carrera0922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carrera0922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carrera0922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carrera0922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carrera0922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carrera0922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carrera0922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah, illegals have it real tough in this country.

They can commit crimes and get absolutely no charges or deportations, unless they commit a felony/murder then they MAY face deportation charges. Big deal, they can just walk right back over the border.

They also receive free health care (which I dont even get, and I pay taxes). And that witch Hillary Clinton actually wants to give illegals access to drivers license and have the right to vote. Soon being a citizen of this country won't mean anything

Not really. "White" is a VERY misleading term.

Most people think white applies to rich Anglo Saxons who live in beverly hills and go to yale for college.

Arabs, North Africans (Moroccans, Egyptians, etc.), West Asians (Armenians, Turks, etc), Palestinians are all considered WHITE by US standards.

You gonna tell me ANY of the ethnic groups I listed are on "top?" If anything, Palestinians need all the help they can get for being displaced from their home country.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When did I say latino is a race?

Totally went over your head you arrogant f-ck.
    Oh man , i guess that neg really got to you

cry much?