WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Have you ever astral projected?

Happened to me twice in 2017.

The first time i slipped out of my body during sleep and just look at my self and realised that I wasn't my body - I also looked at myself differently, like from the point of view of another person, which is impossible to do otherwise. Then I floated to the balcony of my childhood home. Then came back to my room, saw my human body on the bed having a seizure, and I jumped back in and woke straight up as soon as I did.

Second time I got pulled out of my body, went up in space and out of the solar system and galaxy and saw these two hands over the galaxy, as if it was a projection of that being.
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

Zealot from the housetops PaulJerome's Avatar
    PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You probably already know that it's demonic. I never voluntarily attempted it but at a time when i was deep into drugs (which Greek word for sorcery is pharmakia) I woke up and was six feet over my bed. If you've been there then you know when you are six feet above your bed. Didn't turn around to look at myself and even though I was deep into drugs (which is sorcery) and sexual immorality I believed in Jesus and said 'in Jesus name I don't want this' and was immediately back in my body.

There is a video online of a pastor who had taken in Anton Lavey's daughter. Anton Lavey was astral projecting in an attempt to get her back. And words came into the pastor's head of 'cut the silver cord'. He didn't know that there is a silver cord spoken of in the book of Ecclesiastes (ECC 12:6-7). That's how Anton Lavey died. When that cord is cut, you're toast.

You probably were moments from death.
    6'5" 210 lbs, 10.9% body fat

Disagree with me, fine; but before calling me a fraudster click: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=185252663

Bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable unto all things.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PaulJerome View Post
    You probably already know that it's demonic. I never voluntarily attempted it but at a time when i was deep into drugs (which Greek word for sorcery is pharmakia) I woke up and was six feet over my bed. If you've been there then you know when you are six feet above your bed. Didn't turn around to look at myself and even though I was deep into drugs (which is sorcery) and sexual immorality I believed in Jesus and said 'in Jesus name I don't want this' and was immediately back in my body.

There is a video online of a pastor who had taken in Anton Lavey's daughter. Anton Lavey was astral projecting in an attempt to get her back. And words came into the pastor's head of 'cut the silver cord'. He didn't know that there is a silver cord spoken of in the book of Ecclesiastes (ECC 12:6-7). That's how Anton Lavey died. When that cord is cut, you're toast.

You probably were moments from death.
    For sure it's demonic and it happened to me spontaneously - also when I was involved with pharmakeia, funnily enough.

NGL seeing your body from an outsiders point of view is a trip out - I just remember thinking, "wow, i'm this sorta cool, hot headed and athletic looking wog guy" when I slipped out of my body.

Didn't know that about Anton - Silver cord makes sense though - it must be the way that the soul jacks into the CNS.

Apparently on Anton's deathbed he said something like, "something is terribly wrong" as he was passing.
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    at least twice a month
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

Registered User explosiveMidget's Avatar
    explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep I've been having them since I was a kid I'd fly around the town where I live in and sometimes go to other countries, across the sea etc I went on some crazy adventures.

I've only 1 this year for some reason I've lost the ability

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by explosiveMidget View Post
    Yep I've been having them since I was a kid I'd fly around the town where I live in and sometimes go to other countries, across the sea etc I went on some crazy adventures.
    you take off? that's kinda cool. It only happens to me during sex so I stick around and watch
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()