Monsoon178 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Monsoon178 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Monsoon178 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Monsoon178 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Monsoon178 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Monsoon178 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Monsoon178 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Monsoon178 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Monsoon178 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Monsoon178 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Monsoon178 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My crush was going to a concert last night and had a spare ticket, I offered to take

So my crush was going to a concert last night, but she had a spare ticket she was trying to offload.

Hours before the concert she messaged me saying how she was trying to get rid of the spare one. I’d rather stay home last night but in the heat of the moment, I offered to take the ticket off her hands.

Then she replied saying her ticket is a completely different one to the spare one so that if I did go I wouldn’t be with her (all that is true, I know from past conversations about it) then she later said check-ins for that ticket category close soon anyway and to not worry about it and that she doesn’t mind losing the money.

Anyway, I just think I came on too strongly and caught her off guard. She probably immediately regretted it and was thinking to herself “No no no I wasn’t inviting him to come with me!

But surely, if someone (especially if you consider that someone one of your closest friends) hits you up hours before a concert saying she’s trying to offload her spare ticket, it’s a perfectly natural response and instinct to offer to take the ticket?

I’m sure it’s no big deal, but I just hope I didn’t come on too strongly and put her off/scare her.

infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dear diary...OP is a fgt
    Now 235 is what I'm benching, but nowadays it's still not enough - ICE CUBE