Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

In-N-Out opens to long waits in Idaho: ‘It’s the Hunger Games out here’

It’s difficult to find the right comparison to draw for the hype that accompanied the opening of Idaho’s first In-N-Out Burger this week. A papal visit? A Taylor Swift concert?

Those analogies might not quite capture the hubbub that accompanied the Tuesday arrival of the chain’s vaunted double-double burgers and “animal-style” fries to Meridian, a suburb of Boise.

Local news was all over the story: Fans lined up outside, braving the near-freezing temperatures. Some pitched tents for shelter. One set up a fire pit to keep warm. A number of eager burger-seekers camped out overnight in their cars to be among the first to hit the drive-through. While a sign cautioned that the wait could be as long as eight hours, the Idaho State Journal cited an In-N-Out official who estimated that it was more like six hours for the drive-through and three to four hours for indoor patrons on foot.

People waiting in line grew impatient. “It’s straight-up ‘The Hunger Games’ out here,” complained a TikTok user named Paulina Garcia, who documented her four-hour wait and eventual meal. Others created a faux-dramatic video on TikTok about waiting in line.

Why the collective freakout?

For starters, In-N-Out fans are a loyal bunch prone to rave about the chain’s burgers and its not-so-secret “secret menu” of customized patties and fries. Although the chain’s menu is relatively small, anything can be ordered animal-style — that is, topped with melted American cheese, grilled onions and the chain’s special sauce — and burgers can be layered (the “four-by-four,” a.k.a. a quadruple stack, is not for the faint-hearted).

For decades, an In-N-Out burger was strictly a West Coast experience. The chain was founded 75 years ago in the suburbs of Los Angeles and remained in California for decades. In recent years, it had spread to Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Texas, Oregon and Colorado, though its owners said there was no plan for a nationwide expansion. “I don’t see us stretched across the whole U.S.,” owner and president Lynsi Snyder-Ellingson said in a 2018 interview, vowing never in her lifetime to expand any farther east than its Texas outposts. “You put us in every state and it takes away some of its luster.”

But in January, the company announced that it would open corporate headquarters in Tennessee and eventually its first locations east of the Mississippi. The Meridian location is the company’s 400th restaurant.

News of the Idaho hoopla naturally kindled the flames of the ever-present Burger Discourse that extends far beyond the state’s borders. Some online commenters called the In-N-Out burger overrated. “In-N-Out being good is a psyop and we need to honest about that it’s literally an okay fast food burger,” one posted to X, formerly Twitter. “Absolutely nothing about in n out warrants this,” another sniffed.

But, of course, it has its defenders. “I’m convinced people who don’t like In-N-Out only dislike In-N-Out because they think it’s cool to dislike something that everyone loves,” one wrote.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/food/...idaho-opening/

Like is this the most exciting thing to happen in Idaho? People willing to do all this for In N Out, son I am disappoint. Almost as bad as Applecells waiting outside for days for the release of the new Iphone.
    Eat My Shortz

PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "we cannot be more sensitive to pleasure without being more sensitive to pain"
    -Alan Watts
    https://www.youtube.com/@PhilosophicalSquid

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Eventually people will realize that In N Out is average fast food.

I was there a couple weeks ago in CA and they were serving burgers with stale buns. A couple times I actually threw the burgers out.

EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In-n-out is poverty tier food, their fries especially are GROCE

I'm convinced it's a huge prank that people pretend to like that chit
    Change sig every day crew
    Lost is the best TV show of all time crew
    10+ year miscer crew
    Drop pants to the ground at the urinal crew
    In Christ alone my hope is found crew
    6'2" master race but use the little urinal crew
    Too many crews in my sig crew

ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EvanStroud View Post

Their fries are gross because they are fresh made, you are used to frozen manufactured fries from the bag like McDonalds

Finalizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Finalizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Finalizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Finalizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Finalizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Finalizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Finalizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Finalizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Finalizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Finalizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Finalizer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    imagine not knowing how to cook JUST LOL!

LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree, In N Out is not super duper killer.

BUt for the price of the meal compared to other fast food chains around me, it gets the job done.

Their fries are meh, but I just throw them in the air fryer with some olive oil, parm & parsley for crisp and flavor.
    Eat My Shortz

EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EvanStroud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChaliHo View Post
    Their fries are gross
    So we agree. I make my own french fries at home and they're 1000x better than in-n-out cardboard string fries.

I fkn hate in-n-out boys.
    Change sig every day crew
    Lost is the best TV show of all time crew
    10+ year miscer crew
    Drop pants to the ground at the urinal crew
    In Christ alone my hope is found crew
    6'2" master race but use the little urinal crew
    Too many crews in my sig crew

jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In N Out is maybe the 20th best burger in LA.

MAYBE.

srs

And the lines are literally always out into the street and down the block. Makes zero sense.
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    Wood smash Kelly Bundy crew
    Wood DESTROY Marcy Darcy crew
    Jefferson Darcy for president crew
    NO MA'AM crew
    Four touchdowns in one game crew

mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EvanStroud View Post

This. It's nothing special.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In the relatively new “good” fast food burger industry I’d rank in n out around 8 or 9th best in the Phoenix area. Talking only large chain burger shops.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    This is why the US is the fattest country in the world.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    In the relatively new “good” fast food burger industry I’d rank in n out around 8 or 9th best in the Phoenix area. Talking only large chain burger shops.
    What is better? I need ur list.

Serious
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PhiloSquid View Post
    Nah, it sounds about right. Even here in San Diego where we have about a dozen or so in-n-outs there's lines around the block at every single one around noon time. So, when a new one opens, and its in a state thats never had it, oh yes, 8 hours is about right.

do you remember lines for popeyes chicken sandwich? Those were about a 1.5 hour wait.

zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    'Merica
    If you can't handle me when I'm incel, you don't deserve me when I'm chad

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    What is better? I need ur list.

Serious
    Freddys>
    five guys
    smashburger
    any other 2 burger places

in n out

Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm slightly tan not white duh

They're always after my glow

all my pics completely natty, just sayin all true

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-nicholson-826a2729b/
    Chadtech Inc
    Faqtech Qdofac - the double fact checking tech company
    Yaptech Inc - ʎ

{cDS} ` Haze
    Ran/Rae/Rad/Rav/Rab/Rac/Ra? wuts dat mean? 47 or 74?

The real LukLuk

'97 GSX
    '97 6.5 Suburban

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jackflag View Post
    In N Out is maybe the 20th best burger in LA.

MAYBE.

srs

And the lines are literally always out into the street and down the block. Makes zero sense.
    Anyone who grew up in OC knows In N Out is the best. Poor LA people couldn't afford those burgers growing up and are bitter now
    480s / 370b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Will sell wife's foot pics for watch/gun money crew
    Definitely not a fed crew

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In N Out is overrated West Coast garbage
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just because we're holding hands doesn't mean we'll be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning.

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you've never ordered a 3x3 or 4x4 animal style you can't rate in n out

There's an entire underground menu most of you are unaware of

Definitely better/fresher quality than wendy's/mcdons/burger king and most other places

5 guys is quality too but literally 2x the price of in n out LOL

You can get an 1100 calorie 4x4 animal style there for $10 and this is after Bidenflation

I stopped eating all french fries after learning about Acrylamide but the burgers are quality and cheap AF
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Halftards. I don't understand how people sit in a drive thru for half an hour anywhere, let alone 8 hours. Whether it's that or some random product here's a novel idea - wait a few weeks to a few months, the wait will be normal.
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    hahahaha. Even with that comforter sized dress I'm not positive that's a woman. When a lot of people get so big ya just can't tell. Gdamn. One of the best places to find fatties near that size is a sports bar. Half of the time even the female bartenders are obesecels.
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    8 hour wait for fast food.
    "The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed."

See OptimusTrajan' sig

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i bought into the in/out hype and was sadly disappointed, 5/10 at best compared to 5 Guys
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I pull into a drive thru and more than 2 cars are in line, I leave.

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EnochsProphecy View Post
    Its better than all alternative fast food places for burgers. Animals fries are good. Not waiting above 10 minutes in line though...
    There is one In-n-Out by me, right off the highway. That fcking line on a Saturday always looks like it's at least an hour long wait. No way in hell is anything they serve there worth that long of a wait. Too many people out there obsess over those kinds of pseudo-events. Brb waiting on the 50-car drive-thru pileup for a cheeseburger so I can tell co-workers at the water cooler that I went to In-n-Out

As a matter of fact they tried to open another location in a few different areas around me and apparently the local officials told them to run off we don't want that **** gridlock traffic in our town

H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuk in n out (srs)
    Favorite boxers to watch :

Caleb Plant
    Canelo
    Vergil Ortiz Jr
    Teofimo Lopez
    Devin Haney (srs)
    Jaime Munguia
    Errol Spence
    Charlos
    Janibek

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    Would roll that stunner in flour, find the wet patch and go to town baby, who cares about the smellz we can deal with that later
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    There is one In-n-Out by me, right off the highway. That fcking line on a Saturday always looks like it's at least an hour long wait. No way in hell is anything they serve there worth that long of a wait. Too many people out there obsess over those kinds of pseudo-events. Brb waiting on the 50-car drive-thru pileup for a cheeseburger so I can tell co-workers at the water cooler that I went to In-n-Out

As a matter of fact they tried to open another location in a few different areas around me and apparently the local officials told them to run off we don't want that **** gridlock traffic in our town
    Yep sounds about right. I think that miscers that don't live in California are unaware the stranglehold In-n-Out has on people (especially tourists). The food doesn't have to be good (its average maybe slightly above average depending on location) because they have the power of name recognition. I'd say In-n-Out alone dictates the level of traffic congestion in any given city.