SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The most hnnnng scene in Top Gun Maverick (VID)

Mirin this scene hard

- the insane low level flying
    - the intensity
    - pure noise, no ghey soundtrack
    - Tom Cruise feeling the G's
    U wot m8

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Solid scene, but I prefer the movie's only F bomb.

*Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Andrew Tate recommended this film.
    I can't verbally describe the impact this man had on my life. He was literally a father figure to me. The way this pathetic world treats men is shameful to witness. Nevertheless, he was here to deliver a message and the message has been delivered. His duty is done and it is my responsibility to honour this MAN and accomplish everything I've desired. On behalf of his name we should raise hell upon this world and these pathetic peasants. They are afraid of MEN.
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Was expecting the scene of shirtless guys playing football knowing misc
    neglect lifting acquire tendons
    uses hook grip to jerk off crew
    would cuck Rippetoe (respectfully)

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OneLegSquats View Post
    Andrew Tate recommended this film.
    I can't verbally describe the impact this man had on my life. He was literally a father figure to me. The way this pathetic world treats men is shameful to witness. Nevertheless, he was here to deliver a message and the message has been delivered. His duty is done and it is my responsibility to honour this MAN and accomplish everything I've desired. On behalf of his name we should raise hell upon this world and these pathetic peasants. They are afraid of MEN.

*Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by legbroke View Post
    Was expecting the scene of shirtless guys playing football knowing misc
    I was hoping it was that one too

wat
    See BrianDaMans sig.

Rep SoapKing on sight crew.
    Semi tradie crew
    lol@tradies crew
    Certified HTC