socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100) socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100) socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100) socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100) socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100) socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100) socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100) socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100) socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100) socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100) socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100)

Are dating apps making us robot? (or are they a sign we already are...)

I know that dating apps have become so normalized that meeting a women in person of now the exception.

I have nothing against dating app per se, if you lived in a remote area and you never saw anyone you wanted to meet then ok.

But if you live in a city, you see cute girls all the time, I mean, lets be honest, how many girls have you checked out in the last week...

If you could talk to people freely and on top of it you still wanted to use apps then still fine by me, but that does not seem to be case.

Which makes me wonder, isn't it sad for our society that we are at a place where people feel so alienated to each other than they prefer to meet each other through the interface of a mobile app instead of talking to each other directly.

Now I know that it's intimating, I am not saying it's easy and this post is not about how to do it, it is just an observation that something seems wrong.

This video bellow goes into more detail laying down the arguments and providing context but curious to hear what you think, especially if you disagree. I hope everyone is well, good luck out there

Push it to the limit! supersaiyan-dre's Avatar
    supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I try to use apps as a tool for meeting people in person, so it enhances my social life, instead on only communicating online.
    Mind over matter ☮

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well the problem for instance is that around my area it is basically impossible to meet anybody organically. Everybody wears a mask, social activities are limited or canceled. Apps are literally the only medium to date. Maybe I'm wrong and being lazy but the Pandemic destroyed the dating scene here.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dating apps are probably a necessary evil in 2021. i don't like them but the way I play them is that I try to get 2-3 girls from them and then just stop swiping. the swiping is bad for you and it warps your mindset. get 2-3 to talk to and just see where those go. for the most part, though, apps are the clearance rack of dating. there are a ton of quality women in real life who don't touch apps. i know about ten off hand.

socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100) socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100) socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100) socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100) socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100) socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100) socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100) socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100) socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100) socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100) socialanimalus is not very well liked. (-100)
    the argument in the video is not that dating apps are bad, but that if you see someone you want to talk to, you should be able to go talk to them. If every time you see someone you want to talk to you can do it and on top of it you want to use dating apps great, but if you cannot talk to people in real life and prefer meeting them through the interface of a dating app, maybe you should ask yourself some question about your ability to connect with people. Good luck out there, I know this year has been tuff