Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User Inspiration1337's Avatar
    Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Your favorite fitness YouTuber?

Hi guys,

I'm not really the most active on this forum, but I've been a lurker for longer than you can imagine, and have learned most of what I've learned about muscle and fat gain and loss over this forum.
    So firstly, thank you all for your for being kind enough to share your fitness knowledge and helping us novices out.

Anyways, getting to the point (actually uncertain about whether this post belongs to this sub-forum), I really enjoy watching YouTube videos on different aspects of fitness, workouts, nutrition, and have been constantly all over this forum & YouTube for pretty much the entirety of 2019 so far.

My favorite YouTuber is Jeff Caveliere (Athlean-x) by far. His videos may be a bit clickbaity, but the information he shares while charging no money at all, is, I believe, unreal. His words are seriously attention-grasping and in spite of most of his videos being over 10 minutes long, most of them don't get to the point where you might realize its getting pointless.
    If you haven't checked him out already, I highly recommend you do.

Anyways, there's an array of such YouTubers out there and I just thought it'd be great to get opinions from the brilliant minds within this forum on who their favorite YouTuber is.

Cheers!

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jujimufu and Magnus Mitbo for entertainment

Dave Tate because Dave Tate

Barbell medicine, RTS, Brendan Tietz for information.

Not a fan of Jeff, despite being one of the more genuine YouTube conmen, he's still asking 100 dollars for hot garbage and inventing random stuff that doesn't actually help to sell more.
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inspiration1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    Jujimufu and Magnus Mitbo for entertainment

Dave Tate because Dave Tate

Barbell medicine, RTS, Brendan Tietz for information.

Not a fan of Jeff, despite being one of the more genuine YouTube conmen, he's still asking 100 dollars for hot garbage and inventing random stuff that doesn't actually help to sell more.
    Wow I actually haven't heard of any of these (or maybe I have and I'll only remember once I watch a video or two), and I'll definitely check them out later today.

Regarding your opinion of Jeff;
    Yes, I do agree that some of his programs could be looked at as random inventions, but I'm not paying him for any of his programs. The reason I watch his videos is because he does share genuine information that I don't think I'd get from too many others unless I was to pay them.
    And I have high regard for his work ethic as well.
    Each to their own tho.

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Like all people who hold the #1 spot, you are going to get a bunch of outspoken Cavalier haters and lovers...just because of the shear volume of people who know who he is. Ironically, in my experience, upon questioning, most of the “haters” have only watched one or two of his videos. I think they dislike the idea of him more than what he presents.

Personally, I’ve grown tired of most youtubers some time ago (I think we all go through a phase where we are subscribed to dozens of channels). There are a few who have some good old content like Scott Herman and Sean Nalewanyj, but after a while they are just telling you what you already know.

Most youtubers are more interested in spewing out regular content, getting subscribers, and money than they are about helping anyone anymore. I think many start with good intentions, as you can tell by the quality of earlier content compared to the crap about a year in.

That said, I only watch Jeff Cavalier and Nicks Strength and Power anymore. Jeff covers a lot of minutiae to keep giving new content, and tons of it is unessesary or redundant, but every now and then there is a tidbit of new knowledge or an interesting fact. If nothing else, I like the fact that he reminds people to be healthy and intelligent about lifting. Nick isn’t really a “fitness guy”, more of an op ed, but his videos are fun and interesting, and not more of the same old same old training videos.

Just mho

gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I get a lot more out of Instagram than YouTube these days. Literal gold every day from guys such as:

Lee Boyce
    RP
    Hypertrophycoach
    Dr.Deadlift
    John Rusin
    TheMusclePhD

and so on.

Originally Posted by grubman View Post
    Like all people who hold the #1 spot, you are going to get a bunch of outspoken Cavalier haters and lovers...just because of the shear volume of people who know who he is. Ironically, in my experience, upon questioning, most of the “haters” have only watched one or two of his videos. I think they dislike the idea of him more than what he presents.

Personally, I’ve grown tired of most youtubers some time ago (I think we all go through a phase where we are subscribed to dozens of channels). There are a few who have some good old content like Scott Herman and Sean Nalewanyj, but after a while they are just telling you what you already know.

Most youtubers are more interested in spewing out regular content, getting subscribers, and money than they are about helping anyone anymore. I think many start with good intentions, as you can tell by the quality of earlier content compared to the crap about a year in.

That said, I only watch Jeff Cavalier and Nicks Strength and Power anymore. Jeff covers a lot of minutiae to keep giving new content, and tons of it is unessesary or redundant, but every now and then there is a tidbit of new knowledge or an interesting fact. If nothing else, I like the fact that he reminds people to be healthy and intelligent about lifting. Nick isn’t really a “fitness guy”, more of an op ed, but his videos are fun and interesting, and not more of the same old same old training videos.

Just mho
    Yes I agree. A lot of content on Jeff's channel is highly repetitive but nonetheless there's quite some useful information.

Originally Posted by gcoulson View Post
    I get a lot more out of Instagram than YouTube these days. Literal gold every day from guys such as:

Lee Boyce
    RP
    Hypertrophycoach
    Dr.Deadlift
    John Rusin
    TheMusclePhD

and so on.
    Sounds like something I'd really want to check out, and so I will. Thanks gcoulson.

Additionally, do you guys know any specific content creators (YouTube or Instagram) whose videos primarily focus on things like form?

I know for Jim Stoppani's Instagram is a good reference for form, but would love to find more content like that.

chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chris Jones Pump Chasers
    One more Rep!! Yea!
    []D [] []v[] []D

Registered User Christopher1313's Avatar
    Christopher1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christopher1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christopher1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christopher1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christopher1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christopher1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christopher1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christopher1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christopher1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christopher1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christopher1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nick strength and power

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    honestly I've kinda stopped watching fitness youtubers, alot of it is repetitive and recycled content nowadays.

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    honestly I've kinda stopped watching fitness youtubers, alot of it is repetitive and recycled content nowadays.
    You and me both, some(most) are absolutely insufferable now a days. There's only so much useful fitness information you can share. Most of them are more like blogs now where they just wander around with a camera crew filming their entire day.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    You and me both, some(most) are absolutely insufferable now a days. There's only so much useful fitness information you can share. Most of them are more like blogs now where they just wander around with a camera crew filming their entire day.
    I used to watch a lot of Omar Isuf/Alan Thrall/Jeff Nippard

but even now I really can't stand them lol, if I were to watch or follow somebody it would be more along the lines of a powerlifting POV

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bodybuilding wise lately i like Jeff Alberts.
    He documents his journey up to contest time.
    A lot of talking but good common sense stuff especially for the natural bodybuilder.

The other person lately is (Mountain dog) John Meadows.
    His stuff is very informative and worth a watch especially diet, nutrition and supplements.
    Seems like a cool dude.

laylowmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Inspiration1337 View Post
    Sounds like something I'd really want to check out, and so I will. Thanks gcoulson.

Additionally, do you guys know any specific content creators (YouTube or Instagram) whose videos primarily focus on things like form?

I know for Jim Stoppani's Instagram is a good reference for form, but would love to find more content like that.
    Jeff Nippard has an ongoing series on form and technique for various exercises.

anthony0204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony0204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony0204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony0204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony0204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony0204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony0204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony0204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony0204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony0204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony0204 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lex fitness
    Matt does fitness
    Scott herman

jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I never really watched or liked spending time watching youtube when I could get more info in less time by reading, but now that google pushes youtube notifications by default on Android I've started watching a bit more.

I race bikes (or did the last 5 years but burned out this year started lifting instead for a while), so I like watching the vids of some guys I know who race around here. Norcal Cycling Videos is a cat 1 teammate sprinter who wins a lot and recently started adding more and better content to his channel. The Vegan Cyclist is a cat 2 around here who makes highly entertaining and very well produced videos that have nothing to do with being vegan.

I don't watch many videos about lifitng cuz lifting is pretty simple and the videos have a high chance of being boring (both compared to bike racing), but I recently discovered Alan Thrall and do enjoy most of his videos, even though he takes a bit too long sometimes. I'll also watch whatever powerlifting news Google wants to show me, like that girl that beat the all time 123 weight class squat record including men (although I already forgot her name).
    2022 -- Just maintaining and doing the van life
    April 2021.................16 week cut.................168 lbs
    2020......................375 / 285 / 505..............186 lbs
    Pre-COVID..............335 / 295 / 499..............185 lbs
    July 1, 2019................9 week cut.................164 lbs
    Late April 2019.........285 / 275 / 440.............178 lbs
    Oct, 2018..............175x6 / 145x6 / 275x5......163 lbs

zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Scott Herman
    Vitruvian Physique

NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jason Gallant has some interesting information and views for natties paired with a dry sense of humour.

The ones that are annoying are those that use clickbait type titles telling you to never do this exercise (usually some well regarded lift) or proclaiming you've been doing this one thing wrong your whole life. I've noticed the longer channels produce content the more they seem to drift to this kind of misleading advertisement.

Alan Roberts is quite good and so is Shredded Sports Science and Phillion makes me laugh.

miscbrah44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscbrah44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscbrah44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscbrah44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscbrah44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscbrah44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscbrah44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscbrah44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscbrah44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscbrah44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscbrah44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Chris Jones or Arnold’s real son von moger

caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hick finn barbell

Brian shaw
    *Only misc at work crew*

**Sons of Smack crew**

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lately I watch Athlean X and Jeff Nippard. Scott Herman's pretty cool.

Nippard's fun to hear because he puts a lot of application into known scientific studies pointing to most beneficial results.
    We're cookin' with gas now.

CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100) CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100) CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100) CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100) CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100) CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100) CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100) CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100) CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100) CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100) CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100)
    When it comes to yoga, Yoga With Adriene is great!
    Don't advertise here

sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When Larry Wheels was training in Iceland with hathor that was the best content I've ever seen.

Theres one Athlean X video titled something like "how to get 100 grams of protein for breakfast". That video is the funniest and dumbest video I've ever seen. Laughed my ass off. The comments for that video are pure comedy gold.
    "If I fail, and I pray to god that I don't, it will not be because I did not try"

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sitsonCHROME View Post
    When Larry Wheels was training in Iceland with hathor that was the best content I've ever seen.

Theres one Athlean X video titled something like "how to get 100 grams of protein for breakfast". That video is the funniest and dumbest video I've ever seen. Laughed my ass off. The comments for that video are pure comedy gold.
    This reminds me Martins channel is pure gold. Esp his recent stuff with Thor
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Athlean X. Wouldn't follow his programs. He ain't a strength coach, but he definitely has a lot of physical therapy fitness knowledge!
    Ignore List

GregStren90
    health4life24
    LukeEverhart
    jeremybra

Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rexotein is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The boring recycled content gets old I don’t remember last time I did. I use to watch mike rashid and ct fletcher for entertainment purposes. Larry wheels is fun to watch and see him constantly making new PRs, mofo is stronger than Jesus.

Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Andy baker! then alan thrall , mark rippetoe, jordan feigenbaum

Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Inspiration1337 View Post

mark rippetoe, andy baker, Nikki sims

HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why no one mentions AlphaDestiny?

Originally Posted by HeMB View Post
    Why no one mentions AlphaDestiny?
    because he's cringe, gives some dumb and hypocritical advice

and he's an overcompensating manlet with an annoying voice (semi srs)