yungcub22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

In need of some help, just got acl reconstruction surgery

Hello there,

To make things quick i'm on my third week postop from acl reconstruction surgery. Before my surgery I was super active doing cardio twice a week and going almost everyday. Before surgery I was about 207-210 at 6'1" due to and now im at like 204, but i can tell that ive lost a lot definition in my mid section. After the surgery I've been itching to get back into the gym and started going a couple days ago. I was wondering what workouts I should do for cardio, and specific workouts that can get me shredded even with a POSTOP knee, even diet! any help is much appreciated.

yungcub22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Help i wanna cut

CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100) CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100) CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100) CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100) CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100) CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100) CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100) CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100) CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100) CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100) CueFitSeattle is not very well liked. (-100)
    In regards to cardio, cycling is always a great option. Getting on the rowing machine or even doing some rock climbing/bouldering are great for building cardio and even help get you shredded!
    Don't advertise here

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CueFitSeattle View Post
    In regards to cardio, cycling is always a great option. Getting on the rowing machine or even doing some rock climbing/bouldering are great for building cardio and even help get you shredded!
    You want him to go rock climbing with a recently reconstructed ACL? Crossfitters man I tell yea...Anyways, OP are you working with a physio or something to help come back from the surgery? Should be some rehab exercises you can do to speed up the recovery. As far as cardio goes a bike is probably a good option, wouldn't be too many forces acting on the ACL with cycling. If you work with a professional for part of your rehab they will be able to instruct you on when you can start moving into jogging, sprinting etc. Should be good to go for most upper body lifting just have a physio advise you on what to avoid for now.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover