Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Hydroxycut or Clear Muscle?

So I've been taking Hydroxycut for the past three months and I'm quite pleased with the results! I am wondering should I take Clear Muscle? I've been curios about this product, everyone says it works it works! But what exactly does it do? It looks like it just builds lean muscle? I'm also wondering is it something that I have to take all the time or can I stop at a certain point and be able to maintain what I achieved with it with just training/diet? I have somewhat of a 4 pack now and my love handles have considerably decreased. I weight somewhere around 150-155lbs now, can't be certain because the scales I'm using are broken

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Darkman006 View Post
    So I've been taking Hydroxycut for the past three months and I'm quite pleased with the results! I am wondering should I take Clear Muscle? I've been curios about this product, everyone says it works it works! But what exactly does it do? It looks like it just builds lean muscle? I'm also wondering is it something that I have to take all the time or can I stop at a certain point and be able to maintain what I achieved with it with just training/diet? I have somewhat of a 4 pack now and my love handles have considerably decreased. I weight somewhere around 150-155lbs now, can't be certain because the scales I'm using are broken
    Most users that notice a difference with Clear Muscle notice reduced DOMS with it.
    I've ran 3 bottles when it first launched, and noticed it myself
    Fast forward a few years, I'm still taking it now~
    I dose it as 3 pills before workout and 3 pills after. It helps to be consistent with it to notice a difference~

Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    Most users that notice a difference with Clear Muscle notice reduced DOMS with it.
    I've ran 3 bottles when it first launched, and noticed it myself
    Fast forward a few years, I'm still taking it now~
    I dose it as 3 pills before workout and 3 pills after. It helps to be consistent with it to notice a difference~
    What do you mean by DOMS? And will it help me get leaner?

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Darkman006 View Post
    What do you mean by DOMS? And will it help me get leaner?
    DOMS= Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    I highly recommend Clear Muscle, I've been using it for several years now and it's become a staple for me.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    I highly recommend Clear Muscle, I've been using it for several years now and it's become a staple for me.
    Whoohoo~ Thank you for your support ^^^

OP, you can also check the logs on the sponsored supplement section. We have a few people who ran CM and logged their progress
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Personally I would pass on Clear Muscle. I think money could be used more wisely elsewhere.

ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I’m giving clear muscle a try but I’ve heard good things about it.

matthewjhempy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matthewjhempy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matthewjhempy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matthewjhempy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matthewjhempy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matthewjhempy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matthewjhempy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matthewjhempy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matthewjhempy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matthewjhempy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matthewjhempy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    It's not bad, I ran it for 3 months and saw significant results on the areas I targeted in my training. It's muscle techs beefed up complex on HMB, which has wonderful features to aid in muscle development.
    IG account >>>> @matthewjhempy

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by matthewjhempy View Post
    It's not bad, I ran it for 3 months and saw significant results on the areas I targeted in my training. It's muscle techs beefed up complex on HMB, which has wonderful features to aid in muscle development.
    Awesome!
    Stick around and we'll put you on the list of our upcoming products

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Which hydroxycut you taking? There are like 10 of them.