TxMRF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxMRF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxMRF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxMRF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxMRF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxMRF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxMRF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxMRF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxMRF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxMRF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxMRF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Promore by Controlled Lab (Frosted Cinnamon Bun)

Hey all!

First review so bare with me. Controlled Lab Products has a OUTRAGEOUS Deal right now BUY ONE GET ONE 75% OFF.

So, I bought the Cinnamon Bun and the Orange Cream Pop. Today, I will review the Frosted Cinnamon Bun, tomorrow I will review the Orange Cream Pop (WHICH IS THE GREATEST THING IN THE WORLD)

---------------------

Cinnamon Bun :

Consistency - 10/10 Everything I mixed it in went well. Very smooth.

Taste -
    With Water - 8/10, The product tasted great, it was just a bit to sweet for me. After watering it down quite a bit, it got to the level I thoroughly enjoyed.

With Milk - 9.9/10, The product was AMAZING with milk. Imagine an actual cinnamon bun, more like donut shop cinnamon buns, in liquid form. It cannot be a perfect 10, though, because of a review I'm writing tomorrow concerning another CL product that takes the 10/10 spot.

With Shake - 6/10 - My shakes consist of peanut butter, protein, almond milk, (Banana or oatmeal), and ice.
    The cinnamony flavor was overbearing regardless of the amount I put in.

With Oatmea - 10/10 - I drink a concoction of oatmeal, water, and protein powder about an hour before workout. This complimented the plain oatmeal perfectly. It will now be a stable in my pre-workout.

Mixability - 10/10 - The product was as expected. It mixed well into any substance.

Company Review - 10/10 - My package was neatly packaged and even arrived WAYYYY sooner than expected. Great job CL!

Overall - 9/10 - For pre-workout meal, this is now a stable. While I'm not big on the sweetness of the product, this seems like a great post-dinner protein supplement, or supplement for those who have a high sweetness tolerance. The company was great. The product overall was great.

TOMORROW I WILL REVIEW PROMORE BY CONTROLLED LABS (ORANGE CREAM POP)
    Fierce 5 U/L Workout Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173977781&p=1493098341#post1493098341

Please leave comments/feedback.

RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nice review! The cinnamon bun is flavor is my favorite .
    HTC

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great review thanks for taking time!