Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000) Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000) Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000) Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000) Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000) Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000) Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000) Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000) Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000) Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000) Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000)

Is this your gym? ;)

DEA raided a gym in Miami....

http://www.local10.com/news/local/mi...rrupted-by-dea

ETA: No agenda here, just for your information...
    Last edited by Leddyman; 02-23-2017 at 07:32 AM.
    There could be 5 or 6 ninjas in this room right now.

I like fake boobs that look real and real boobs that look fake.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    I find it 'interesting' that C.T. Fletcher's name came up in that article. Isn't he the loudmouth who says he makes his arms grow by swearing at them, and who always claims he's "natural?"

I also find it 'interesting' that DEA has the time, manpower, and resources to 'storm' a fitness center and go after a few steroid users when practically every city in this country is currently under siege from rampant heroin, methamphetamine, and illegal 'scrip drug sales and usage, and all the crime associated with such addictions.

Looks good in the press, though, I guess.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    I find it 'interesting' that C.T. Fletcher's name came up in that article. Isn't he the loudmouth who says he makes his arms grow by swearing at them, and who always claims he's "natural?"

I also find it 'interesting' that DEA has the time, manpower, and resources to 'storm' a fitness center and go after a few steroid users when practically every city in this country is currently under siege from rampant heroin, methamphetamine, and illegal 'scrip drug sales and usage, and all the crime associated with such addictions.

Ain't that the truth. Major damage being done with opiates right now but lets go after those damn juice heads.

potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They got blackstone labs for something but it doesn't say.
    Dachshund Crew 4 life
    Austrian
    Poverty Chair
    Impeach RichStrong

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

From what I gather CT lent his name to that gym but has no real affiliation. Who knows though.

I get what you're saying, Will, but that's like saying police using their resources to give speeding tickets, or enforce some other trivial law is a waste when their time could be better spent going after the murders ect. The fact is these guys were dealing in illegal substances and worse were importing Chinese crap and re-packaging it. Who knows what the actual substances were and w/o regulation there could be some bad outcomes for those taking it. They were basically taunting the government with the website saying these drugs were FDA approved. I for one am glad when these things happen. Good riddance to bad garbage.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrNismo View Post
    Ain't that the truth. Major damage being done with opiates right now but lets go after those damn juice heads.
    Actually, (not my mayor) Murray in Seattle is now opening up heroin clinics in Seattle for the homeless. Free drugs are really what the homeless needs in order to get their life together.
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's a good point.
    Every day in my small town there is at least one heroin overdose - sometimes two or three.
    There are heroin needles found at the local parks...
    They really are focusing their efforts in the wrong places with this one imo.

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Things like this always seem a bit questionable in the larger scheme of things when it comes to crime, mayhem, and societal ills. It would be interesting to know how widespread it was (volume) and how much money was involved. The Feds don't normally take too much interest until things reach a certain threshold.

LOL It certainly isn't my gym. I've been going to a Planet Fitness for convenience sake, location. The other day the manager made me take off my stringer workout shirt and put on one of their ugly T-shirts. I don't think they pedal 'supplements' there. Ha!
    Last edited by paolo59; 02-23-2017 at 06:59 PM.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    but that's like saying police using their resources to give speeding tickets, or enforce some other trivial law is a waste when their time could be better spent going after the murders ect. .
    That's pretty much exactly what I'm saying. Steroid users don't break into cars or burglarize houses or rob people at gunpoint or kill people to get the money to buy steroids, but I see heroin, meth, and 'scrip drug abusers in the news every single day, even in my small town either arrested or wanted for all of those crimes.

Priorities...............
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Soappy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Soappy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Soappy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Soappy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Soappy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Soappy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Soappy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Soappy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Soappy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Soappy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Soappy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey we got nothing better to do, let's go and piss of people who are minding their own business.
    Would have been funny as **** to see a brawl though. Just all these juiced out 6'5 230lbs alphas jumping on the tiny Police.
    Sad days bois, sad days.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Soappy View Post
    Hey we got nothing better to do, let's go and piss of people who are minding their own business.
    Would have been funny as **** to see a brawl though. Just all these juiced out 6'5 230lbs alphas jumping on the tiny Police.
    Sad days bois, sad days.
    Brilliant post. I challenge you to assault a police officer. That would be funny as shiit to see you go to jail for a long time.

Even though I agree that there are many more other worthwhile criminals out there, the law is the law. I like Mike Rashid, but if he had an operation selling questionable drugs to the public, and if someone got extremely ill or died, it would bring the case to a whole new level. Homicide.

I have no problem with people who take PEDs, but if it hurts someone else, then I do have a problem.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's pretty much exactly what I'm saying. Steroid users don't break into cars or burglarize houses or rob people at gunpoint or kill people to get the money to buy steroids, but I see heroin, meth, and 'scrip drug abusers in the news every single day, even in my small town either arrested or wanted for all of those crimes.

Priorities...............
    I see the point. It's crazy how bad the heroin problem is. I bet just about every town has the same issues w/ it. When I was in Florida for 8 years I couldn't believe how bad the script issue was. I had a few run ins with some zombie like people on some shti. Can't remember a time I had an issues with someone on the "tea".

Honestly, IMO the whole mexican creatine thing should be legal. People should be allowed to do it if they so wish. The way it is now gov't resources that can be directed for better purpose are used for these types of stings and the product itself is suspect at best. I think that's my biggest issue w/ it. The importing of crap from China and the mixing and packaging done unregulated seems so much more dangerous than the actual regulation and usage.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    I see the point. It's crazy how bad the heroin problem is. I bet just about every town has the same issues w/ it. When I was in Florida for 8 years I couldn't believe how bad the script issue was. I had a few run ins with some zombie like people on some shti. Can't remember a time I had an issues with someone on the "tea".
    Here, it's OxyContin abuse and meth. Right out the window, right now, I can see a house that was boarded up for 3 years after the PD busted the asshats living there for cooking and selling meth. And just a few minute's walk from my house, a 45-year-old single woman was murdered in her own home less than a year ago by two pill-heads looking for 'scrip drugs to steal. And I live in an average, 'respectable' neighborhood. No one is immune to the carryover effects of this scourge.
    Last edited by ironwill2008; 02-24-2017 at 07:55 AM.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Remember these guys?

A lot more going on in their gym than just steroids. When you read the true story behind the movie, it's kind of mind blowing.
    Last edited by Bo_Flecks; 02-24-2017 at 07:01 AM. Reason: What the hell with all of these links being broken lately? lol! Now my avi's gone. SMH

The Bringer of rain thebigzakbowski's Avatar
    thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I am a fan of Fletcher just saying, but how rampant was the steroid use that the DEA had to step in?
    https://youtu.be/RGHV67vZ0MM 435lb Bench SS 7/8/17
    https://youtu.be/NG0J4SFPjm0 395lb Bench Raw 12/25/17
    my log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174243471&p=1508621311#post1508621311

Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey thats Josh burkman lol. He used to fight in the UFC

Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Here, it's OxyContin abuse and meth. Right out the window, right now, I can see a house that was boarded up for 3 years after the PD busted the asshats living there for cooking and selling meth. And just a few minute's walk from my house, a 45-year-old single woman was murdered in her own home less than a year ago by two pill-heads looking for 'scrip drugs to steal. And I live in an average, 'respectable' neighborhood. No one is immune to the carryover effects of this scourge.
    Same here. I live in a nice neighborhood with above average homes. Last year there was a house around the corner the owners were renting out during the winter. The people renting started cooking meth in it and they found one of the guys outside naked wielding a machete in the street. It the same route I take my kids for a bike ride everyday when the weather is nice and it was right around the same time. I just happened to have something scheduled that day. You're right no one is immune. Hell, how many are on the roads methed out?
    ☻/
    /▌

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm against it on the basis that the majority of people I have personally met who use gear are dicks. They may well have been dicks pre gear, but reducing the number of dicks out there is never a bad thing.

One reason that they may be targeting it is that (at least from the people I know), a reasonable number of people that sell gear sell other stuff too. A second reason is that gear dealers aren't as likely (I'm assuming) to try shooting the arresting officers as heroin dealers.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are so many drug dealers and drug takers that you will never stop seeing people overdosing... Supply and demand and police most likely do not have the man power to take down every drug user / dealer..

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    I'm against it on the basis that the majority of people I have personally met who use gear are dicks. They may well have been dicks pre gear, but reducing the number of dicks out there is never a bad thing.
    Isn't it already tough enough on single women over a certain age?
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Even though I agree that there are many more other worthwhile criminals out there, the law is the law.
    Exactly. You break the law, you suffer the consequences, whether it's illegal parking or heroin dealing.

I kinda get top athletes who dope to break records and get contracts, but I totally don't get the amateurs who do it. Committing a crime to have bigger-looking muscles, really? Anyone who uses gear should be arrested for being a loser and an idiot.

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Allegedly, they were importing powder from China to a lab in Arizona (that they owned). Processing it into usable stuff, then shipping it to Miami where they were "prescribing" it through a "Wellness" center that they also owned.
    Lots of different charges other than simple distribution are coming.
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    Allegedly, they were importing powder from China to a lab in Arizona (that they owned). Processing it into usable stuff, then shipping it to Miami where they were "prescribing" it through a "Wellness" center that they also owned.
    This sounds more like something the Feds would definitely involve themselves in. A pretty large, sophisticated operation, moving large quantities across state lines, and making some major coins. Not exactly 'small fry.'
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    That goes way beyond PED pushing. People going to jail for a long time.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I have no problem with people who take PEDs, but if it hurts someone else, then I do have a problem.
    Chris Benoit.

Not saying that his case is the norm but it certainly does exist.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."