adbd6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

food allergy/intolerance?

hey guys, recently I started having what I thought were allergic reactions to chicken, it started off pretty mild but gradually its gotten worse and worse to the point where my neck swells up, have trouble breathing, face puffs out, abdominal pain, bloat etc etc. eggs have also started to make me feel ill, I've tried different types (duck etc.) but still the same result.
    this isn't the first time something like this has happened, a few months ago I started having the same reactions to wheat, oats and dairy, but after staying off them for months now I'm completely fine with wheat and oats (dairy still slightly problematic but alot better).
    I haven't had an allergy test for a long time, before all of this, it did come back positive for soya but thats all
    I guess my question is wth is going on with my body? has anyone else experienced random food "allergies" that come and go? sweet potatoes all of sudden started giving me intense stomach pains and all the above aswell after being 100% fine with them for the longest time.

Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That sounds very severe. Go see a doctor.

If i were you I would get on this diet ASAP. Its basically the gold standard of elimination diets.
    …we have not spent the last 65 million or so years finely honing our physiology to watch Oprah. Like it or not, we are the product of a very long process of adaptation to a harsh physical existence, and the past couple centuries of comparative ease and plenty are not enough time to change our genome. We humans are at our best when our existence mirrors, or at least simulates, the one we are still genetically adapted to live. And that is the purpose of exercise. - Mark Rippetoe

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You need to see a doctor. Food allergies can come and go. You also may have something different such as hereditary angioedema, but regardless you'll need to see a doctor to figure this out.

IMPORTANT: do not eat any of the trigger foods you have identified before you see a doctor again. It is possible the reactions will get worse.

GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100)
    As I have gotten older, I have become more and more intolerant/allergic to foods!!! I have Celiac and Crohn's and IBS and UC and I also don't have a large intestine - thus food and I, yeah, we have an interesting relationship. That being said, it's taken me years upon years to figure out what works and what doesn't (for me) and I do believe I have finally figured it out (that being said, every day is a little different - so yeah)...

Bottom line - getting older sucks! lol