Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Inspired by Melania Trumps speech last night...

Melania is a great speaker. This is her talking about Donald- very inspiring stuff-

"You’re Donald is five foot nothin’, a hundred and nothin’ and hardly have a spec of athletic presidential ability and you he hung in with the best college football team GOP candidates in the land for two years, and you were Donald's also going to walk out of here with a degree from the University of Notre Dame the GOP nominee in this life time you Donald don’t have to prove nothing to nobody except yourself himself. "

☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jtbny View Post
    melania is a great speaker. This is her talking about donald- very inspiring stuff-

"you’re donald is five foot nothin’, a hundred and nothin’ and hardly have a spec of athletic presidential ability and you he hung in with the best college football team gop candidates in the land for two years, and you were donald's also going to walk out of here with a degree from the university of notre dame the gop nominee in this life time you donald don’t have to prove nothing to nobody except yourself himself. "

:d

lol!!
    FOLLOW BIO-GROW LOG - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174278071&p=1509311051#post1509311051

"COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW"

#ISYMFS

Not a Bandwagon Type of Guy, Ingredients Should Sell Supps Instead Of Budgets and Forum Bromance

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by vapedup247 View Post
    lol!!
    Are these your LOLs or did you lift them from someone else? They look familiar
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This whole flap over this speech is the most assinine thing I've seen yet. If you haven't heard these exact words in endless HS Commencement speeches than I don't know what log you live under. To assign ownership for these phrases to anyone is just silly... if anything folks should be blasting them BOTH for being unimaginative not for plagiarism, these phrases would certainly be in the public domain as they have been used over... and over... and over again. I'd fire my speechwriter for being lazy not for plagiarism.

And both Obama and Biden have commited major acts of plariarism in the past so if I was a liberal I'd tred lightly on this one...

PLUS... she's not the candidate so who cares.
    Was friends with Methuselah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe she didn't realize she would be on TV

But, really, the speech writer should be fired.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol, someone cares about what the first lady has to say.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    This whole flap over this speech is the most assinine thing I've seen yet. If you haven't heard these exact words in endless HS Commencement speeches than I don't know what log you live under. To assign ownership for these phrases to anyone is just silly... if anything folks should be blasting them BOTH for being unimaginative not for plagiarism, these phrases would certainly be in the public domain as they have been used over... and over... and over again. I'd fire my speechwriter for being lazy not for plagiarism.

And both Obama and Biden have commited major acts of plariarism in the past so if I was a liberal I'd tred lightly on this one...

PLUS... she's not the candidate so who cares.
    I'm 100% confident that if Clinton did this there would be total outrage around here. Lets not pretend that's not the case.

But the speech was indeed lifted. You'd be a fool to disagree. I do agree the whole thing is silly to talk about. I thought it was funny so wanted to poke a little fun at it.

Regardless I think its ironic the speech was lifted from the First Lady. Funny because Trump and the rest of the GOP like to say how different they are yet they took her words. Also, she should own it because ya know she did say "I read once over it and that’s all, because I wrote it, and with as little help as possible", which is a lie.

There is already a vid floating around showing some of Obamas speeches and their similarities to other speeches. I'm sure everything said now will be under a microscope even more.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Maybe she didn't realize she would be on TV

But, really, the speech writer should be fired.
    But she wrote it I thought?

Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    lol, someone cares about what the first lady has to say.
    If the someone is me you're wrong. BTW DYEL?
    ☻/
    /▌

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    I'm 100% confident that if Clinton did this there would be total outrage around here. Lets not pretend that's not the case.

But the speech was indeed lifted. You'd be a fool to disagree. I do agree the whole thing is silly to talk about. I thought it was funny so wanted to poke a little fun at it.

Regardless I think its ironic the speech was lifted from the First Lady. Funny because Trump and the rest of the GOP like to say how different they are yet they took her words. Also, she should own it because ya know she did say "I read once over it and that’s all, because I wrote it, and with as little help as possible", which is a lie.

There is already a vid floating around showing some of Obamas speeches and their similarities to other speeches. I'm sure everything said now will be under a microscope even more.

But she wrote it I thought?

If the someone is me you're wrong. BTW DYEL?
    For the record I wasn't outraged in the slightest about Obama doing it in 2008 so I could care less what Hillary would do in a speech. There are much bigger fish to fry here than words in a speech.

And I don't think they purposefully 'lifted' it from Michelle's speech, again this unoriginal tripe has been used a million times in commencement speeches, it's standard speech writing fare to be honest. There's no story here...

Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    For the record I wasn't outraged in the slightest about Obama doing it in 2008 so I could care less what Hillary would do in a speech. There are much bigger fish to fry here than words in a speech.

And I don't think they purposefully 'lifted' it from Michelle's speech, again this unoriginal tripe has been used a million times in commencement speeches, it's standard speech writing fare to be honest. There's no story here...
    I'm with you I couldn't care less either. Way bigger fish to fry. Same with the whole GOP convention last night. What a crock of crap. Lets here what the plans are for the future instead of stampeding Republicans out to bash the other side and shout "lock her up" any chance they get. However, this is what the campaigns are going to do.

Sorry, the speech was lifted. Its almost word for word. If she owned it it would become a non story. I mean this Trump campaign has already made this whole election cycle a reality show so this would fit that narrative anyway. But to pretend it wasn't lifted is insulting to anyone who heard it.

And since we are putting things on record I still don't know who I'm voting for. Its either Hilary or not Trump. Would like to have seen Paul Ryan run though.
    ☻/
    /▌

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am getting ready to give a speech next week and was contempksting starting off with "Four score and seven years ago,,,"

Does that sound like a good opening line. It came to me yesterday, and seems like a good way to begin.

Thoughts.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can we all agree she's the only possible first lady we would like to ummmm umm nevermind.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I am getting ready to give a speech next week and was contempksting starting off with "Four score and seven years ago,,,"

Does that sound like a good opening line. It came to me yesterday, and seems like a good way to begin.

Thoughts.
    If its to a group on millennials you'll be fine. They more than likely never heard those words before
    ☻/
    /▌

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dj924s View Post
    You need something to grab the audience, something they can relate to, I got it "Ovaltine. Have you ever had this stuff? Why is it called Ovaltine?" Now that's gold Brackneyc, pure gold!
    Shouldn't it be called roundtine?

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thoughts.
    (1) Statute of Limitations is probably completed; (2) Our society is so unaware, it would not be recognized anyway; (3) I forgot what I was going to write for this one.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So, two women read out things that they were given to read. Are we comparing delivery, as that's the only part they had anything to do with?
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    So, two women read out things that they were given to read. Are we comparing delivery, as that's the only part they had anything to do with?
    /thread

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It was an amusing mistake, but the Trump Campaign has had difficulty answering it; going from flat out denial, to insisting that it's a Democratic sabotage to accusing HC of generating the story. They would have done better to completely ignore it or completely own it. It will be really interesting to see how the polls look at the end of the convention.

The story does seem to be a bit of a distraction from the roll call initiated earlier in the night, and it's a shame that Don King wasn't there. Apparently Trump wanted him to speak at the convention but the RNC chair flat out denied the request. He would have added that something special to the night. Maybe they should hold it a little earlier in the day next time, some of the best speakers spoke to a stadium of people streaming out at 2300.

Big thumbs up to Trumps entrance last night 10/10. Can't wait to see what happens tonight.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post

Big thumbs up to Trumps entrance last night 10/10. Can't wait to see what happens tonight.
    He'll be coming out on a hover-board I heard.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    Was some of it lifted? Probably and I don't care, its the same old crap all the time and doesn't amount to a hill of beans. She would be the 1st lady & I have never cared what any of them have to say at anytime. I have read a few things about her delivery with the obvious critics being thier typical @sshole selves, but how many of them speak 5 languages? Until they can deliver a speech before a national audience in any of 5 languages, they need to shut the fuk up.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

All in all, I thought she did well.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Was some of it lifted? Probably and I don't care, its the same old crap all the time and doesn't amount to a hill of beans. She would be the 1st lady & I have never cared what any of them have to say at anytime. I have read a few things about her delivery with the obvious critics being thier typical @sshole selves, but how many of them speak 5 languages? Until they can deliver a speech before a national audience in any of 5 languages, they need to shut the fuk up.
    The speech was probably written by a team of speech writers who all pull from the same sources as the dems do. Since people with her accent tend to sound cold and/or angry to western audiences, the speech writers picked content as close to apple pie as they could.

Her delivery style is probably an asset. Because she is so different to her husband and most of the other speakers, as well as having been absent from a lot of the campaign, people will listen to the content more; which is why the story has gotten so much air time.

Both Michelle and Melania played the parts they were supposed to play and did them about as well as you would expect them to. I just find the entire story funny, as who in their right mind believes that either woman had anything to do with writing their speeches.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000)
    America's friends and allies are watching with utter disbelief - but also real concern - that the Republicans have so far forgotten themselves as to be willing participants in this absurd and frightening event. America will never "be great again" if you take part in this rubbishy charade.

From what I observe (and it is all sedulously reported practically instantaneously here in Australia), a lot of the hysteria and adulation of Trump comes from white middle aged males, nursing grievances against blacks, their bitches of wives, Muslims, etc etc. Wake up, before your nation falls apart and China takes you over!

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dj924s View Post
    Her speech was definitely inspired by someone.....

Full disclosure; I'm not voting for Trump, or Clinton. I'll be throwing my vote away on a third party candidate, hopefully it will become a trend, and centrists like myself will eventually have a candidate who is neither too far to the right, or left.
    Since we are coming clean on this one...have you ever seen such a set of cheeks on a 46 year old?
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

Originally Posted by Georgeoz View Post
    America's friends and allies are watching with utter disbelief - but also real concern - that the Republicans have so far forgotten themselves as to be willing participants in this absurd and frightening event. America will never "be great again" if you take part in this rubbishy charade.

From what I observe (and it is all sedulously reported practically instantaneously here in Australia), a lot of the hysteria and adulation of Trump comes from white middle aged males, nursing grievances against blacks, their bitches of wives, Muslims, etc etc. Wake up, before your nation falls apart and China takes you over!
    Americas friends are bought and paid for. They are not worried about the US as a nation, they are worried about how this will affect THEM.

Your concern is noted. Thank you.

Americas friends are bought and paid for. They are not worried about the US as a nation, they are worried about how this will affect THEM.

Your concern is noted. Thank you.
    There are also more than a few Presidents and Prime Ministers past and present who are or were not exactly admired worldwide.

The Leslie Rutledge woman is something else. She's starting to lose me here. I want to hear more about Trump, not what's bad about HC. Just get's so boring.

ugh, and Mukasey just goes right into Clinton. Yesterday was all about Clinton too. They are making the RNC about her.

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hate to objectify her, but damn she's hot.
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    I'm guessing night #1 was a sleeper and they had nothing else to talk about
    This is very accurate.

"BLUE LIVES MATTER" was a hit, but quickly lost steam. Scott Baio was.. meh. It was all very meh.

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    what possible bearing could a plagurized speech by an ex supermodel have on anything ?

I just found it amusing watching these talking heads on CNN attack this oh so important issue last night wearing straight faces as if any of it really matters..

I'm guessing night #1 was a sleeper and they had nothing else to talk about
    Id go with all of this!
    ☻/
    /▌