Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The Machine review AllMax's Carbion (Key lime and Fruit punch)

First shoutout to EndoX and the AllMax team for hooking me up with some samples of Carbion as well as some other goods.

So what is Carbion? CARBION+ is an Ion-Charged Super Fuel comprised of 6 pH balanced, high-molecular weight and ultra-low osmolality carbs to power your most grueling workouts (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/al...bion-plus.html).

Mixibility 10/10:
    Both powders mixed fairly easy in 16oz of water. I used that much water to make sure i didnt run out during my workouts since they usually last 1hr n a half. I just put in water, dumped the powder in, shook in my shaker cup, and then it was ready to consume. There wasnt any clumps or any foam either. Just mixed in the water ready to work

Taste Fruit punch 9/10 Key Lime 9.5/10
    The flavors for both were pretty tasty even with the amount of water that was used. Most powders get bland once you get over 10 oz and have to double up scoops, but this one still shined at 15 oz. The fruit punch tasted just like punch out of a bowl. Not too sweet n not bland, its flavoring was just right. The key lime flavor tasted just like the dessert (and smelled like it too). I had to make sure not to guzzle it too fast knowing I had needed it for my workouts.

Final synopsis:
    The Carbion powders mixed fairly easily and taste pretty delicious. Although I had some solid workouts while using it, I could not fully assess if it effective or not as intraworkout booster since I only had 3 workouts with it and plus it was my first week back in the gym due to a week off from injury. However, I will invest in a full size tub and make sure all other variables are the same (diet and workout) to test out and monitor to see its effectiveness. I can report that while using it intraworkout, it helped keep my appetite under control since I would be going over 3 hours without food. The price point is $29.99 for 40 scoops and $54.99 for 84 scoops which is a pretty good price compared to other intraworkouts including carbs. I would certainly recommend for someone to tryout for themselves and definitely will give a full tub a run within the near future.
    Last edited by Jdot5; 03-29-2016 at 09:07 AM.
    -#TeamBramble #GetFitOrDie

Follow my Ongoing Physique Quest:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166876461

Instagram: The_Machine_JB

EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks for the detailed feedback! let us know how the full tub works for you!
    ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

stop scoop loss FOREVER! http://www.stopscooploss.org/

*For a limited time, buy 1 AllMax Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate, 1000 Grams, Unflavored & get 1 AllMax Nutrition Micronized Glutamine, 100 Grams,

**For a limited time, buy 1 AllMax Nutrition VITASTACK, 30 Packs & get 1 AllMax Nutrition VITAFORM, 60 Tablets FREE!

Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EndoX View Post
    thanks for the detailed feedback! let us know how the full tub works for you!
    no problem will do
    -#TeamBramble #GetFitOrDie

Follow my Ongoing Physique Quest:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166876461

Instagram: The_Machine_JB