View Poll Results: whats my bf%....

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

3 30.00%

2 20.00%

5 50.00%
    needabsangus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile whats my body fat %??? i checked with caliper and it tells me i have just 13% plz hlp

now i have been working out for 4 months and lost 11kgs and when i tested my bf% it shows me 13% which i dont think is the case as i see no abs... i need to know whats my bf% in order to keep myself motivated but getting wrong reading only is a source of demoralizing vibes.........
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by needabsangus View Post
    now i have been working out for 4 months and lost 11kgs and when i tested my bf% it shows me 13% which i dont think is the case as i see no abs... i need to know whats my bf% in order to keep myself motivated but getting wrong reading only is a source of demoralizing vibes.........
    also i am 5'6" and weigh 66kg.....

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Clearly above 15%.
    Estimate is 18%.

If you currently weigh 145lbs then I suggest cutting to 135lbs or slightly lower before bulking.

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should start bulking man, your bodyfat is low enough, and you won't see your abs, since you don't have any yet. I'm guessing 16-17%, but I'm not an expert on guessing bodyfat %

Originally Posted by comps View Post
    Clearly above 15%.
    Estimate is 18%.

If you currently weigh 145lbs then I suggest cutting to 135lbs or slightly lower before bulking.
    yes, iam thinking of cutting down to around 136-137 lbs before i really start bulking... i have already lost 24 lbs and have a target of reducing 1 pound per week
    thnx for quick reply.

Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    You should start bulking man, your bodyfat is low enough, and you won't see your abs, since you don't have any yet. I'm guessing 16-17%, but I'm not an expert on guessing bodyfat %
    yeah its been close to 5 months but i haven't worked on abs since 1 month....so abs are not there but sure i would love to see even the upper 2 of them

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah its been close to 5 months but i haven't worked on abs since 1 month....so abs are not there but sure i would love to see even the upper 2 of them
    It took me 3 months of constantly destroying my abs in the gym every session to see any formation of structure. You could see your abs if you lose too much weight, but they will be weak and so will you. I'm not insulting you I'm saying you would have to be such a low body weight that you would be basically a skeleton. Work on them at least twice a week, isolating them and do heavy compounds, and in a few months (in a surplus) you will develop stronger abs.

Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    It took me 3 months of constantly destroying my abs in the gym every session to see any formation of structure. You could see your abs if you lose too much weight, but they will be weak and so will you. I'm not insulting you I'm saying you would have to be such a low body weight that you would be basically a skeleton. Work on them at least twice a week, isolating them and do heavy compounds, and in a few months (in a surplus) you will develop stronger abs.
    true that i guess i will just drop about 3 kg more slowly(in 1-1.5 months) and start bulking thereafter.... i am a vegetarian too so my diet is high in protein(120-130) and carbs(220-240) and low in fat and thats after a lot of effort.....its REALLY REALLY hard to keep carbs low.....any suggestions are really appreciated

true that i guess i will just drop about 3 kg more slowly(in 1-1.5 months) and start bulking thereafter.... i am a vegetarian too so my diet is high in protein(120-130) and carbs(220-240) and low in fat and thats after a lot of effort.....its REALLY REALLY hard to keep carbs low.....any suggestions are really appreciated
    You don't want your carbs to be low! Carbs provide the body with energy, also having your fat too low can be determental as well. I'm not a vegetarian so I can't suggest any specific vegetarian dishes, help me out bros!

codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep cutting until under 15% bf, then slow bulk
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."

Arizona Cardinals | Toronto Blue Jays | Winnipeg Jets