Thread: Life at 5'11...

TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Unhappy Life at 5'11...

What life is like at 5'11 - 6'0...

TFW taller than 80% of people that you meet, walking in public around 50 random people and you're either the tallest or close to it Then some **** who's either 6'4+ comes along (or 6'2+ and 250lbs+) and you feel like manlet. Life at this height is pretty ****ed.. You get every single guy under 5'9/5'10 saying they wish they were your height and 99% of Asian people saying "WOW you're so tall!!! You're very lucky!!!" Then as soon as you start feeling good about yourself and start to think "...maybe.. just maybe.. I might now be a manmore!" Then out comes the giant from his cave to make you realize you're small asf..

TFW you can't belong to the manlet squad or the manmore squad. Cause you're either the god of the manlets or the midget of the manmores. Manlets hate you cause you are what they wish they were, and manmores disown you cause you're barely tall. Then you have to identify as Manaverage which is a pathetic word as it holds no worth. Manlets get the best natural physiques with a lot less effort. Manmores can be huge and still slim. Manaverage can't do ****... If we go for aesthetics we get outshone by Manlets... Even if we somehow beat them (insane genetics), then comes along the Manmore to make us feel tiny, and we don't have the instinctive manlet defense mechanism where we can retreat behind our shortness.. Then our next option is to get as big as possible. In which case we beat the Manlets, but then the Manmores obliterate us. You can be 5'11-6'0 and 250lbs without being fat asf (natural), and get destroyed by some 6'2-6'3 230lbs+ dude with wide asf shoulders, that is ripped.

Even if you're the most Alpha male to ever have lived you will still notice this, I'm not saying that I get upset about this **** or anything lmao.. It's just something I've noticed and it's annoying asf, being torn between two extremes. And then everyone expects you to be grateful for this ****, saying "it's a blessing" lmao **** off it's a curse... You have to be even more alpha to just be a regular alpha at this height. Being 5'9-5'10 is better because anyone over 6'3 that can actually be considered tall is a head taller than you, and they just look weird..

SUMMARY:

Being 5'11 is like reading an amazing book, like literally epic tale, and getting to the end only to find out the last few pages were torn out. Also can't identify as manlet or manmore, therefore leaving you to the awkward "Manaverage" group with no unique qualities. (Manlets have physiques and bodies that are easy to fill out. Manmores got height and can be big asf while being shredded without roids)

NOTE: DELETED OLD THREAD ON THIS BECAUSE I POSTED IN WRONG FORUM.

oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oshmalls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    seek help

BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I guess I'm part of the 1% of Asians that'll look at you and lol

TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BigDardHick View Post
    I guess I'm part of the 1% of Asians that'll look at you and lol
    At least my cawk is still bigger

Also which ghey mod keeps moving my threads? Tf?

Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wouldn't want to be taller than 6'1, natty status and above 6'2 good luck looking big lmao

5'10 - 6'1 is optimal height
    20 is just a number. I'm still moving your threads to tmisc....signed, your favorite mod

I'm 21 now, who's laughing now

6 plates squat crew
    120kg ohp for reps crew

BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDardHick is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TargetBeast View Post
    At least my cawk is still bigger

Also which ghey mod keeps moving my threads? Tf?
    Only thing big about you is your massive height insecurity *******. We don't need anymore of these retarded height threads

Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Didn't read any of that **** OP, but it's good.